Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have to give women what they want?

Fugitive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was in a bar with 2 friends chatting when one of them says "you have to give women what they want, there's no point beating around the bush because in the end you have to give her what she wants", the other guy then agrees and says "yeah exactly right".

Now both these guys were in their 40s, experienced with women and pretty smart guys.

So it got me thinking, is that true and is that what it comes down to?

Say for example she wants to go shopping and you want to stay home and watch sports. Are you supposed to give in and just give her what she wants?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope...I would stay home and watch sports. You can't give them what they want all of the time. You will get no respect. Sometimes yes you can do what they want.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a difference between what women want and what women think they want

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Always giving women what they want is for pathetic betas who need female approval like oxygen.

Men who are not emotionally frail or co-dependent b!tches don't need to always shove their face up a woman's ass to "keep the peace". Women should know that they are replaceable and if they step beyond certain boundaries they will be dumped, cheated on or replaced (if not all three at once) without a second thought.

Reaction score
Always giving women what they want is for pathetic betas who need female approval like oxygen.

Men who are not emotionally frail or co-dependent b!tches don't need to always shove their face up a woman's ass to "keep the peace". Women should know that they are replaceable and if they step beyond certain boundaries they will be dumped, cheated on or replaced (if not all three at once) without a second thought.
Couldn't have said it better myself haha! I have a simple rule for my life and how I value my time.. if I know beforehand that I'm not going to enjoy an activity or commitment, I simply say I'm not interested and don't do it. At first, people don't think its possible to actually live like that and that you'll lose your gf and all your friends quickly, but I've found people actually respect me more for it, they realize if I'm with them its cause I REALLY want to be there, not because I felt obligated, or it was the right thing to do, or I owed them, etc etc.. **** that haha.. If you want to do it, do it.. if you don't.. don't. Life is simple is you have the guts to make it simple

Reaction score
Couldn't have said it better myself haha! I have a simple rule for my life and how I value my time.. if I know beforehand that I'm not going to enjoy an activity or commitment, I simply say I'm not interested and don't do it. At first, people don't think its possible to actually live like that and that you'll lose your gf and all your friends quickly, but I've found people actually respect me more for it, they realize if I'm with them its cause I REALLY want to be there, not because I felt obligated, or it was the right thing to do, or I owed them, etc etc.. **** that haha.. If you want to do it, do it.. if you don't.. don't. Life is simple is you have the guts to make it simple
And I've been in a LTR for 2 years now.. I do whatever I want, whenever I want, and I've not once committed to plans I didn't honestly want to do.. I just say I'm not interested or busy, its THAT simple. And the time I spend with my gf is always on my terms of what works for me based on my free time, and she loves me for valuing my time like that, sometimes she is frustrated that I won't go do XYZ with her and her friends, but she quickly gets over it.. why? because our time together is AWESOME! I make it AWESOME, I'm a fun, cool guy to be around, and she knows truly high value guys are very rare

Reaction score
Also want to address the fact that the guys were in their 40's, I'm assuming they were married? I personally think a legal marriage where a man promises sexual exclusivity and half his assets in the case of divorce is INSANE for any man to enter. The table is to rigged in her favor.. legally, socially, financially, etc. THAT is why when a wife tells her husband to jump, he asks "how high?" lol.. because she can file for divorce, take half his ****, the kids, and he'll be an alone sucker making payments to her forever

Reaction score
In my experience, women want you to lead. Occasionally they might get excited about something and really want you to take them to a specific place or activity, but if you're good at planning dates and have lots of shared interested she should be happy just to let you lead and take her out for an adventure. On the other hand, if she's demanding you do something, then she's testing your or just a *****.

Good: I saw these sexy dresses and I want to try them on for you so you can tell me which ones you like!

Bad: You're taking me shopping tomorrow!

Any time there are two people you're going to have to make compromises, but if she's values you she's not going to make you do things she knows you don't wan't to do just like you're not going to make her do things you know she wouldn't want to do. In the rare cases she does, it will be because she's testing you or because she's trying to take care of you, such as "you've been feeling sick all week, I'm taking you to the doctor right now!" or "you've got that important interview coming up, we're going to go pick you out a handsome vest and tie to go with your suit!"

Reaction score
Any time there are two people you're going to have to make compromises
This is an extremely common belief that I started questioning 2 years ago, and so far I haven't made any compromises. Why does everyone automatically assume there must be compromises? Can't it be as simple as: if you want to do something.. do it. If I want to do something.. I do it. The things that overlap and we want to do together, we do them together.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To give women only what they want is to be a faggot.

Here's a tip: don't go for women who control you!

i've dated women who have fallen over to do the things I want to do. If you're only choosing selfish women, you need to really look deep down into yourself and see why you are so dependent on puss.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Guru1000 has a great thread about this, and basically it means identifying the type of women you are dealing with and then giving them what they need for you to get what you want(sex). What they need will be different things depending on the type of woman you are dealing with.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never give women what they want. Give them what they need. However, you cannot give them that they think they need. You have to give them what they instinctively need.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Was in a bar with 2 friends chatting when one of them says "you have to give women what they want, there's no point beating around the bush because in the end you have to give her what she wants", the other guy then agrees and says "yeah exactly right".

Now both these guys were in their 40s, experienced with women and pretty smart guys.
Stop hanging out with Big Neil and his friends.

Say for example she wants to go shopping and you want to stay home and watch sports. Are you supposed to give in and just give her what she wants?
(EXCLUSIVE) Behind The Scenes Footage w/ Payroll Da Pimp, Go to 2:02-2:08 of the clip.

American Pimp Outakes: Bradley-Go to 2:12-2:15 of the clip

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you give a woman what she wants and you will drive her straight into the arms of a man that wont

thats simply how the laws of attraction work

i also agree with legendary in the sense marraige is for mugs , absolute mugs

ive heard stories of men reduced to nervous breakdowns because of "marragie"

my old man works his fingers to the bone for my dear mother to laze about on her backside all day long spending his money - true story

i certaintly wont be falling into that trap

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important to know WHY a woman happens to be with you at any given moment. Women are motivated by different things at different times, defined as NEEDS. The are all attracted to the same things, but thier motivations to stay in a LTR are all different. If you want to keep them.... well then you have to deliver, in measured doses what she NEEDS, not what she says she wants. LTR's are a lot of work... and you really need to understand and get to what any particular women needs.... and make sure you are willing to deliever it. I'm down to two women that I casually date now, one NEEDS my business contacts and social connections, I'm perfectly fine giving this up. The other is just interested in sex, happy to ablige this as well. But if I ever started seeing a woman that NEEDS to have children, or an emotional commitment, sorry... I'm just not will to do that.

So yea, if you want to keep her, you have to give her what she needs.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So it got me thinking, is that true and is that what it comes down to?

Nope , No , Nein.............
Your friends are neither smart nor experienced with women. This saturday take a trip to your local mall , sit down and watch all those 40s or above men there. You are gonna see a lot of Masters(women) with thei pets(men). And the looks of those men , the looks are just defeat.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a give and take. If she's not giving me what i want then she's not getting even a lass of water from me.