Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Harriet Tubman makes the $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao.

Danger is still kvetching, putting words into my mouth and applying his own whiny-victim interpretations to my posts. Notice how he chops up my posts and leaves out pieces of what I said, in order to remove my complete thought and also remove context.

Lol, I can't imagine just how butthurt he is over this, considering he's held this grudge months and years later. It truly is pitiful that every single thread I take part in, this dude is biting at my ankles for attention in an attempt to bring up the same tired old argument. But keep saying it all you like... Im the "real" racist huh buddy?

Say it some more, I didn't hear the first 15 times lol

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...I asked you to show where I said white people couldnt have a land for themselves and you couldnt do it. Nothing in my quotes says what you are saying.

All you could do was show posts where I stated historical fact regarding invasions, and how invasions will occur in the future. I then in this thread even said that I believed people have the right to move to whichever nations will have them.

But of course you chopped up my post, even when I said that you're free to start an all white nation if you found the human support and monetary capital to do so. Just like I said earlier...dont b!tch about governments not sharing your world view...go out and make your white nation happen.

But the constant whining over this grudge you have, after months and even years...its pathetic and pitiful. This is my last post on the matter. Though Im sure youll find another thread to whine about this again. But you should let it go. You're worse than a woman scorned when it comes to holding onto things. Pretty weak.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
yes, they did have chattel slavery, and a lot worse, too. Slaves got a GIFT when they went to the US, instead of to Brazil or Haiti (or stayed in Africa). Slavery was (and still is) a worldwide, eons-old problem.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
we didnt illegally take the land from the Indians, either. There WAS no law about it, or against it.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao...I asked you to show where I said white people couldnt have a land for themselves and you couldnt do it. Nothing in my quotes says what you are saying.

All you could do was show posts where I stated historical fact regarding invasions, and how invasions will occur in the future. I then in this thread even said that I believed people have the right to move to whichever nations will have them.

But of course you chopped up my post, even when I said that you're free to start an all white nation if you found the human support and monetary capital to do so. Just like I said earlier...dont b!tch about governments not sharing your world view...go out and make your white nation happen.

But the constant whining over this grudge you have, after months and even years...its pathetic and pitiful. This is my last post on the matter. Though Im sure youll find another thread to whine about this again. But you should let it go. You're worse than a woman scorned when it comes to holding onto things. Pretty weak.
1461548240933.png

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
400px-African_slave_trade.png 1461474751007.jpg 1461474751007.jpg
"Mommy she did it first".

That's a mature response when trying to minimize a historic cruelty.

/sarcasm

PS - Africa and Asia didn't have the widespread and brutal chattel slavery introduced by the Europeans and used in the Americas.
Yes they did. For thousands of years. Arabs enslaved Africans long before Europeans did and they still do. Europeans had slaves for a much shorter period of history.

You're either ignorant or blatantly lying.

"Arab slave trade was the practice of slavery in the Arab world, mainly in Western Asia, North Africa, Southeast Africa, the Horn of Africaand certain parts of Europe (such as Iberiaand Sicily) beginning during the era of theMuslim conquests and continuing into the early second half of the 20th century.[1] The trade was conducted through slave markets in the Middle East, North Africa and the Horn of Africa, with the slaves captured mostly from Africa's interior.

Historians estimate that between 650 and the 1960s, 10 to 18 million people were enslaved by Arab slave traders and taken from Europe, Asia and Africa across the Sahara, the Red Sea, and the western Indian Ocean."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

So as you can clearly see Islamic Arabs enslaved far more of your precious Africans for a much longer period of time.

You're argument is invalid.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever met a white supremacist in real life? Somehow I doubt it, or you would be less eager to align yourself with these people. All those jokes about the family tree not forking - they're funny because they're true. Klan members are weak-chinned, bug-eyed, hillbilly morons who fvck their sisters. So obviously, they're the Master Race :)

Status
Not open for further replies.