Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Harriet Tubman makes the $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Black excellence.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was after all a gun toting Republican.
She carried the revolver when she was moving escaping slaves between safe houses. She told every slave she rescued that if they turned around and tried to go back, she would shoot them in the back herself. She had to, because if anyone went back, they could give up all the safe house locations.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So?

What exactly does this do for black people?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as the money spends why should I care?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as the money spends why should I care?
Absolutely. This chick called me earlier saying she was so happy because of this.......

I honestly couldn't care less. I don't even spend cash like that. I swipe my card for almost everything.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
What did Andrew Jackson do for white people?
Defy a Supreme Court ruling that forcibly removed the Cherokee, Semiole, and Choctaw from their ancestoral homes in the Southeastern United Stated.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deserved for Tubman.

Jackson was no great man or president. And I don't just mean the trail of tears.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
I'm all for a pro-gun Republican replacing a Democrat on the $20 bill.
Yup. Martin Luther king was also a republican. Andrew Jackson started the democratic party. The kkk were democrats also. The khlan started to oppose republican legislation that gave blacks rights.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we please stop with the bull**** that Martin Luther King was a republican. There is no proof of this. He did not align with either political party

Its pathetic how some people are so desperate to align themselves with historical figures by use of bisaed partisan political points.

Last edited:

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Can we please stop with the bull**** that Martin Luther King was a republican. There is no proof of this. He did not align with either political party

Its pathetic how some people are so desperate to align themselves with historical figures by use of bisaed partisan political points.
Even if he wasn't a registered republican, his values were certainly more right leaning. The premise of everything he fought for is based on freedom of people not government control or forced cultural brainwashing.

The left today is all about more government control to the point of infringing on individuals rights. Telling people what to think and what to tolerate is not freedom it's fascism.

I highly doubt MLK would support fascism. Not to say he'd support rhinos. Bush 2 wasn't a republican, him and obama are not fundamentally that different. Just saying MLK was right leaning.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His values? Dude, southern conservatives hated MLK in his day.

He was most certainly a man with progressive politics. Right leaning my ass. He certainly wasn't when compared to his contemporaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.