Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had Unprotected Sex, whats best way to prevent pregnancy

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^He speaks the truth.

It's like winning the lottery each month, and the prize is more unprotected sex.

:crackup:

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
push her down some stairs!

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you'll meet her at your kung fu class. She can be your sparring partner and you're practising multiple stomach kicks ala Dane cook.

And I know English biology is better than that. If she's had her period she can't be pregnant you simpleton.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its 40 something at a pharmacy like cvs at panned parenthood i think tis like 10-20. i forget i used to go to planned parenthood for the patch so not really sure.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how effective is pullin out by the way. i was always paranoid so if it came to just that i go and buy ecp the next day. i know a friend that's been doin it for more than a year and he's good but still....

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood this moronic pull out thing.

Why would you? Not only is it not an effective way to protect from either STDs or pregnancy, but in my opinion it ruins the best feeling part of sex.

Finishing buried in a tight ***** or mouth feels great.. finishing on her chest or stomach and you might as well be jerking off.

Just wear a condom and relax, or get her on the pill if you're steady.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
I usually use a condom, but i didn't use it thise time, had sex about 2 hours ago with my girlfriend. Whats the best way to prevent pregnancy, would it just be a ecp (morning after pill), which someone told me was 75-95% effective, so does that mean she has a 25% chance of getting pregnant. So i am thinking this was pretty stupid.
Heres an idea...how about NOT having unprotected sex?