Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had To Bite My Tongue In Class

logicallefty

Reaction score
So I went to some good police training earlier this week. The topic was "dealing with mental subjects". The whole class was awesome other than one thing the instructor said. He talked about how there are these really bad men out there who pray on women, and they call themselves "pickup artists"! He said they do these bad tactics where they convince women that they are "no good" and then use reverse psychology to get in their pants. I didn't say a word. But another cop in the class who I think gets it asked the instructor "about these pick up artists, do their tactics actually work? " The instructor dodged the question and never answered it.

I nearly crapped my drawers when he said that. Was not expecting it. Although there were some women in the class maybe he was just trying to be politically correct? The instructor was about 6'2 mid 60s buff as fvck. married at least twice. I really wanted to ask him "so what happen with that first wife?. Did you treat her like a princess? Did she cheat on you? Leave you for another man? Take 1/2 your stuff? etc. ". But I kept my mouth shut and remained professional.

Funny sh!t I just thought I would share it with you all.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did that comment about pickup artists have anything to do with police training?

He should have just kept it objective and stuck to actual facts.

I hope you aren't the only one in class that found it ridiculous. Next thing you know, it's a crime to go up and talk to a woman you don't know.

logicallefty

Reaction score
What did that comment about pickup artists have anything to do with police training?

He should have just kept it objective and stuck to actual facts.

I hope you aren't the only one in class that found it ridiculous. Next thing you know, it's a crime to go up and talk to a woman you don't know.
Exactly.. to be classified as a discussion topic in a class about metal subjects was way out there IMO. he was implying that pick up artists are classification of dangerous people. Need I say I lost some respect for the guy after this but I still enjoyed the class overall. He talked about psychopaths, narcisist, the impact on people who are badly abused his kids, and a lot of other useful stuff.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he was implying that pick up artists are classification of dangerous people.
This is actually the view that much of society has about PUAs. I saw it reveal itself when Roosh was having those meetups all over the world. It absolutely blew me away how women were telling other women on social media to avoid going out for fear of being raped. The result of that was just "evidence" that we live in a "rape culture".

Ironically, nobody got raped that night.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The instructor is jealous of them.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are these really bad men out there who pray on women, and they call themselves "pickup artists"! He said they do these bad tactics where they convince women that they are "no good" and then use reverse psychology to get in their pants.

He's implying that women are foolish, gullible, and just not that bright, especially compared to men. Feminists ought to be offended.

logicallefty

Reaction score
So ironic considering how cops treat women lol
Unfortunately a lot of cops do give the benefit of the doubt or the "officer discretion break" to the female over the male. Fortunately both my current and former department don't practice that way, but I know others around me who do and it's sick.

I do think this guy was somewhat of a white knight. I also got the sense that he didn't believe what he was teaching, necessarily. That was by the fact that another officer asked him if PUA tactics actually worked but he didn't answer it. I think deep down he knew the red pill on the deal but was too much of a beta/white knight to say that in a public group especially one that had about 8 police officer women in it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are these really bad men out there who pray on women, and they call themselves "pickup artists"! He said they do these bad tactics where they convince women that they are "no good" and then use reverse psychology to get in their pants.

He's implying that women are foolish, gullible, and just not that bright, especially compared to men. Feminists ought to be offended.
Same tactics get run on men