Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gym Girl who has MAJOR defenses up...avoids all eye contact.

harrison9876

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup....it is a turn off.

I keep bothering to say "Hi" or "Wassup?"..because we pass right by each other...either on the sidewalk or on the steps, etc. It sorta feels like by me "not" saying anything (at least at this point), it comes off as me being an arse...or some sort of weakness maybe.

I dunno...strange I guess.

Last edited:

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take offense to this but stop being a girl! A chick who has not acknowledged your exsistance with the exception of the word hi, and you feel like an azz by not saying hi. STOP BRO lol. Ignore that dumb chick. Maybe if you slam into her on the steps and keep going she will want to F*ck you lol. Women are crazy like that. ON TO THE NEXT!

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, disagree with those who say move on and next her. The question is, do you want to bang her? If so then stop the speculation and make a move. Engage in a conversation with her and see if she would like to do something with you. Find out.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, disagree with those who say move on and next her. The question is, do you want to bang her? If so then stop the speculation and make a move. Engage in a conversation with her and see if she would like to do something with you. Find out.
Well I wouldn't do it because the girl hasn't made a move at all. Like I was in a similar situation, the difference is that the girl was looking at me A LOT. So I propose a coffee, a time and got the number. She never replied lol

So sure OP, you can go and try something so you stop wondering. But then again, I'm sure it is a lost cause. Plus there's other girls at the gym and they are looking at you (I'm sure they are looking at me too when I go to the gym)

So go after those women instead

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say good morning when you see her around the building. Even as you walk by. You know how you would with a stranger on the street. If she won't reciprocate a simple "Good Morning" then I'd try and forget about it. You are over thinking this.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I wouldn't do it because the girl hasn't made a move at all. Like I was in a similar situation, the difference is that the girl was looking at me A LOT. So I propose a coffee, a time and got the number. She never replied lol
Yeah but you took action and found out, good for you. If she had said yes I bet you'd be singing a different tune.

You said you wouldn't do anything in this situation because she hasn't made a move. It's a big mistake to wait for the girl to make a move. Even if she's interested, never expect the girl to make the move.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but you took action and found out, good for you. If she had said yes I bet you'd be singing a different tune.

You said you wouldn't do anything in this situation because she hasn't made a move. It's a big mistake to wait for the girl to make a move. Even if she's interested, never expect the girl to make the move.
Even if I have a positive outcome with that girl from the gym, I would give same advice to OP. Why ? Because in my example, the girl was receptive. She was looking, I had a conversation (well a few), then I did my move. I got the number too.

In OP example, there's nothing to work with, he tried to address her and nothing happen, multiple times.

So why in the world he should try one more to approach an unapproachable girl ?

harrison9876

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ja...I would agree there to some degree...

I chatted up a few other girls at the gym today (no one I am interested in)...just to get some long needed practice back in...

I only see her at the gym "maybe" once a week...usually she is there Wednesdays...did not see here today though...so probably will not for another week or so.

There is a cool looking surfer girl who lives at the other end of my building...but she has a LOT of guy friends (she seems like a bit of a Tomboy)...I'll hit her up when I see her next.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if I have a positive outcome with that girl from the gym, I would give same advice to OP. Why ? Because in my example, the girl was receptive. She was looking, I had a conversation (well a few), then I did my move. I got the number too.
Not all girls are the same. Some are outgoing and friendly, others are quiet and keep to themselves. If you want to bang either type, you have to make a move. I don't think the OP made a move with this one, just small talk here and there.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, are you afraid of making a move or something. Even if it's just small talk, I would have at least ask for the number. She'll either say yes or no. And you get a straight answer right away, instead of wasting 5 days debating about this.

harrison9876

Don Juan
Reaction score
no no...not afraid...just never felt I had the opportunity. She is really unapproachable, which leave the small talk to be VERY minimal. I usually only see her once a week, as her schedule is not consistent. I'll push it the next time I see her...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stop her and say hey...excuse me...you have something in your hair...act like you are inspecting and pulling something out then quickly say...

Oh..you know what...its just my number and extend a folded up business card concealed in your hand...she will take it out of subconscious submission to your body language unless she's just totally freaked/creeped out by you.

Then when she laughs say cheesy pick up lines aside...I'm "your name" and I'd like to get a drink with you sometime. "

You have to act non chalant and give off a fun vibe when u do this though.

I'm assuming this chick has a boyfriend, though. Try it and report back. Has worked for me before.

Last edited: