Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys: staring during sex

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
al77,

I'm not sure you're getting it. Read my replies again...

Staring during sex is just plain creepy to me.

I'm with the boob guy, fender, why???? I would hate to know that a guy had to do that.

SB
:confused:
It is not a matter of having to do that, they just do that. It is a part of having a dominant personality; it isn't a good or bad thing necessarily.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
al77,

Not true, it breaks the mood simply because I feel like I'm the only one having a good time!

I think the problem is not in him... but in your perception of his stare.

Why do you find his stare uncomfortable? Because you think he is not having good time???? C'mon. He is.
No man would ever think to stare at your eyes becasue he is not having good time.

If the stare just bothers you you can a) simply clos eyour eyes.
b) try to talk to him about it...figure out why he is doing it.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this is not the case, but maybe he's too shy to look at the rest of your body. Or he doesn't wanna seem creepy by starring at your breasts or crotch too much:)

OR, if he is on top of you, it might just be a bit hard physically to look down at the rest of your body, as he'd have to bend his neck, lol. So the easiest thing to look at would be your face.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And oh yeah, looking at your face in order to see your reaction to what he is doing to you seems right too. I do that, and i really enjoy it when my girl either closes her eyes or puts her head back because the pleasure is too intense.

Maybe you are thinking too much about this and you stare at him in return. Try putting your head back when you feel very excited (while moaning, cuz guys love that) and he just might stop starring for some time, because he will be satisfied by your reaction and won't keep starring in order to get some feedback.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say it's what Eddie Murphy said in "Delirious." Guy's get that fvck face because they are surprised that they are getting any pvzzy. Think about the first time you ever got any guys, you know the look. I guess there are still guys out there that are still surprised, as well they should be! :p

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it is all much simplier than we think?

If you talk to sombody... how do you do that? You are supposed to maintain eye contact...why? We were told that we would show"confidence" and "sincerity" by looking staright in the eyes.
So it is good, and it is a communication feature.

Probably many guys just remember about it when they are having sex.....
What else they can be doing - looking at a wall? May seem "dishonest".. the wall is better than she is??
Close his eyes? Well, where is that openness and sincerity then?

So he left with looking at her. I assume ears or hair is much less attractive then the eyes....

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If indeed you have reactions like you describe SeaBreeze then they might just enjoy watching your facial expressions. I mean if you make A LOT of noise and close your eyes and look around and what not, that could be kind of like a mini show for them and they just gett off watching your reactions to their performance.

I try not to stair during sex, but I've caught myself staring at my current girl while i'm bedding her. Though it's mostly because she grabbs my shoulders/back and head and pulls me towards her while we're lateral. She says she really likes me being up on her and really close and i don't have many other places to look other then just closing my eyes.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fender85
It cannot be explained, it must be experienced! Oh wait, you're in Long Beach. Guess I'll go ahead and stop trying to lay you.

The 9 and 1 method is basically where you do this with your thrusts:

9 shallow, 1 deep
8 shallow, 2 deep
7 shallow, 3 deep
6 shallow, 4 deep
5 shallow, 5 deep
4 shallow, 6 deep
3 shallow, 7 deep
2 shallow, 8 deep
1 shallow, 9 deep

And then start again from the top.
Jesus man, so complicated... I like to think of simpler things when I'm having sex, like... "oh, that feels good...", "Yeah do that..." etc.

I always liked staring into her eyes if we're doing missionary and I never knew why. She would always look away or keep her eyes closed so I grabbed her face and just looked at her. I'm not sure if it's a submission thing but it sure feels good.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fender85
It cannot be explained, it must be experienced! Oh wait, you're in Long Beach. Guess I'll go ahead and stop trying to lay you.

The 9 and 1 method is basically where you do this with your thrusts:

9 shallow, 1 deep
8 shallow, 2 deep
7 shallow, 3 deep
6 shallow, 4 deep
5 shallow, 5 deep
4 shallow, 6 deep
3 shallow, 7 deep
2 shallow, 8 deep
1 shallow, 9 deep

And then start again from the top.
So are you saying that all the counting causes the distracted type stare?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, it's back!!! lol

al77, you're awesome!

I don't know, I guess it just makes me feel self-conscious. I usually moan a lot, writhe, close my eyes alot so maybe they were just checking out the scenery. I think I'll just take everyone's advice and ignore it and enjoy myself like I usually do.

I do believe that it is an alpha male behavior. It definitely makes me feel dominated. Actually, these were the guys who also would go down on me and refuse to move when I pulled their head away. They'd stay down there until they were good and ready to stop. Interesting...
SB;)

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok to guys asking about the 9 and 1 method. From what I understand, it came from somewhere over in the Orient. I mean these are the guys that came up with tantra and kama sutra, and apparently it is their "Orgasmic equation." I find it works very well for satisfying my partner, other friends of mine that have tried it have also had good success. And no, I don't think it's why most guys have a vacant stare when boning, it's just that SB asked what men were thinking while having sex, so I told her what I do.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Another profound post from the mind of seabreeze

Maybe your body is all hurt up and your face is your best asset. haha...jest playin

Personally I only look a girl in the eyes intensely during sex when I am totally in love with her and I usually do it when she is coming so she knows who her daddy is. I also do it when I am about to butter her muffins.

I do agree with with you on this one SB. It is inappropriate and weird to do this with some random chick. Besides, there are so many great things to look at during sex, why limit yourself?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Maybe your body is all hurt up and your face is your best asset. haha...jest playin"

LOL! You may have a point there! My body's not perfect.
SB;)

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
"Maybe your body is all hurt up and your face is your best asset. haha...jest playin"

LOL! You may have a point there! My body's not perfect.
SB;)
Time to hit the gym, sistah! Nothing worse than saggy T&A.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is notting more enyojable then waching a woman gett off. JUST THE LOOK ON HER FACE.

Just imagening her half moning, eyes closed, biting the pillow.........

DAMN, IM GETTING A BONER:D

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey L!

Why do guys like to stare directly at a woman's face during sex?
Scanning where to aim for the money shot! (Sorry I skimmed through the post, I don't know if someone already gave that answer).

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Azzy!!! baby!! How you been?!

Don Ronny, that goes both ways brotha. Both ways...
SB:D

Bianca

Reaction score
My partner also looks at me I’m not sure why I’m a very shy person so I always keep my eyes closed no matter what I get very embarrassed and shy I have no idea why he looks at me maybe it’s because he wants to see if I’m enjoying myself or he likes watching me moan I have no idea I want to open my eye and look at him and look at us together but I get way to embarrassed