Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got banned from Roosh Forum

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure how calling people's hypocritical bullsh!t out is an emotional response. As I see it, they started cursing and name-calling because of an absolutely pathetic unwritten forum rule, which is far more emotional than anything I came back with.

It might seem butthurt to come back here posting about the experience, but again, I see it as exemplifying the way some people behave. These kind of guys will be the first to complain about a woman's behaviour, but then they'll also cry when someone calls out their own bullsh!t behaviour.

bro its an online forum. who really cares. the issue is with how much u care. u should be concerned with more important matters in my opinion. and now your wasting everyones time including your own with this thread. nobody cares bro the only reason im posting is because your being petty and focusing on inconsequential **** and ive done it myself so.my advice, get above the bs

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro its an online forum. who really cares. the issue is with how much u care. u should be concerned with more important matters in my opinion. and now your wasting everyones time including your own with this thread. nobody cares bro the only reason im posting is because your being petty and focusing on inconsequential **** and ive done it myself so.my advice, get above the bs
I don't give a sh!t about that forum or the people in it. I told them to ban me. I'm posting to make an example of the behaviour. To be frank, your arguing the point, telling me what I can and can't post online, is tantamount the same.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I don't give a sh!t about that forum or the people in it. I told them to ban me. I'm posting to make an example of the behaviour. To be frank, your arguing the point, telling me what I can and can't post online, is tantamount the same.
you are far too invested in this situation dude

Heathcliff83

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol....I just got banned over nothing when I corrected a guy on there that I am not a newbie and I am not.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did get triggered and resorted to insults, something you hopefully learn for the future.

However, the fact that they blatantly dont allow gays, women and transsexuals. Additionally, you should defer to them?

All of that is utter rubbish... AMD I think they did you a favor.

Heathcliff83

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the insult was me correcting the guy that I wasn't a newbie and I did not resort to insults and was not triggered. So that is where you are wrong but however you are right about one thing, lol that they did do me a favor. :-D I got better things to do than worry about getting butthurt over the forum, I am not a online type of guy, I surf online from time to time, the only reason why I was posting a reply because I was curious what other's got banned for and I Find this thread hilarious so I added to my own experience lol.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ur time there is simply over, no need to create another handle or anything, take it as a sign that u r no longer relevant to the forum or the forum is no longer relevant to you.

Just as with anything else, no need to be obsess over it, move on.

Right now u r in Sosuave and maybe this is the platform just for you.

Heathcliff83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ur time there is simply over, no need to create another handle or anything, take it as a sign that u r no longer relevant to the forum or the forum is no longer relevant to you.

Just as with anything else, no need to be obsess over it, move on.

Right now u r in Sosuave and maybe this is the platform just for you.
Thanks and yeah it is for me.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be the devil's advocate, what was the point of writing that article and posting it there in the first place though? I think it's stupid you allowed a situation to occur that resulted in you getting banned off a silly article that was intended to be a discussion. You should have just ignored the critical comment and wait and see if there were more constructive replies and responded to those. To respond like that to the first comment like that sounds a bit desperate IMO.

You have to learn to zone-out of a thread you make. Go and do something else entirely, and then come back to it later, if nothing, then try a day or two later, if still nothing then forget it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you got a little triggered by the first response, but then that guy took things south in a hurry with his bottom shelf words. One thing I like about SS is the mods and members will usually point out if you've made an error and help fix it rather than saying "fukk you f@ggot troll."

Like others have said, I've only really found the RooshV forums helpful for travel, its data sheets on different locations are helpful. But I've noticed that anytime I read a thread, half the members on it are banned. And what the heck is a "senior member" and why should anyone defer to him...I'll RESPECT people who post good material.

I think the forums are a reflection of Roosh's attempts at cult of personality. He's a great writer and a deep thinker, but he got carried away with himself a few years back IMO, and so did his minions when ROK was stirring things up. So what do you expect on a forum that's basically filled with disciples rather than one with individuals? Overall it's a stupid site.

Heathcliff83

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you got a little triggered by the first response, but then that guy took things south in a hurry with his bottom shelf words. One thing I like about SS is the mods and members will usually point out if you've made an error and help fix it rather than saying "fukk you f@ggot troll."

Like others have said, I've only really found the RooshV forums helpful for travel, its data sheets on different locations are helpful. But I've noticed that anytime I read a thread, half the members on it are banned. And what the heck is a "senior member" and why should anyone defer to him...I'll RESPECT people who post good material.

I think the forums are a reflection of Roosh's attempts at cult of personality. He's a great writer and a deep thinker, but he got carried away with himself a few years back IMO, and so did his minions when ROK was stirring things up. So what do you expect on a forum that's basically filled with disciples rather than one with individuals? Overall it's a stupid site.
AH HA! I knew there was members on rooshvforum that were here! That explained some of the members saying "you got triggered". I think I recognize you on that website because you called me OP there as well? By the way what does OP mean?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never liked that place much (way too many old men trying SO hard to be alpha lol)
It's also mainly about travelling/sugar daddy 'game'

However, it's basically the only remaining active forum that at least talks a little about actual 'game' so I still read there.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AH HA! I knew there was members on rooshvforum that were here! That explained some of the members saying "you got triggered". I think I recognize you on that website because you called me OP there as well? By the way what does OP mean?
I've never had an account on the Rooshv forums. "Triggered" is a pretty common term; OP is forum speak for Original Poster or Original Post and has been in use for many years. (Or am I missing some sarcasm?)

Heathcliff83

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had an account on the Rooshv forums. "Triggered" is a pretty common term; OP is forum speak for Original Poster or Original Post and has been in use for many years. (Or am I missing some sarcasm?)
Lol I was being sarcastic

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never liked that place much (way too many old men trying SO hard to be alpha lol)
It's also mainly about travelling/sugar daddy 'game'

However, it's basically the only remaining active forum that at least talks a little about actual 'game' so I still read there.
And the new announcement by Roosh just now means that there's like no actual 'active; PUA/Game forums left! (he's' basically saying 'no more talk about sex/pulling etc, please!'.) He's gone full nut bar. Relligious now or something

PS - I personally don't think he was ever a successful pickup artist for what it's worth. I've always felt that.

Wow. First RSD. Then NextASF, and now Roosh!

i've moved over too a private discord PUA chat room now. The end is near!! lol