Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Goodbye text - is there enough indifference?

BorisMoris

Don Juan
Reaction score
She writes:

I am very sorry you feel that way. Clearly as that is how you view things this is for the best. I must admit since we have stopped talking I feel a weight is off my shoulders and like I can relax. I do hope you do well in your future and find happiness. I also hope that you are well and have good health as from the things you have mentioned recently it must be quite a concern. I am going to delete your contact details now. I would appreciate it if you did the same.

I write:

Consider it already done
Good luck (her name), I hope you find in life the success you're looking for.
No hard feelings, it was a rollercoaster ride but a very interesting one. x

Any comments anyone?
Thanks

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be interested in knowing what the texts were leading up to that long text she sent...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The OP is asking an entire forum whether he doesn't care enough?

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP is asking an entire forum whether he doesn't care enough?
It means he cares too much. But its hard not to after a breakup. I really hope he doesn't respond to her last attempt at grabbing his attention and telling him what to do.

BorisMoris

Don Juan
Reaction score
It means he cares too much. But its hard not to after a breakup. I really hope he doesn't respond to her last attempt at grabbing his attention and telling him what to do.
Too late mate! I'd already done it by then.

Yeah I get the principle, if you have to ask the question then you aren't detached from her.
The ideal position would be that I don't give a f**k what she thinks or whether I ever hear from her again

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too late mate! I'd already done it by then.

Yeah I get the principle, if you have to ask the question then you aren't detached from her.
The ideal position would be that I don't give a f**k what she thinks or whether I ever hear from her again

So what did you do/say? How did it play out...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Here, silence is either indifference or butthurt.

I'll just delete her from all platforms and move on because I know I can do better.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just say what you want...i dont get overanalyzing...whatever you say won't really have much of a consequence so who cares

logicallefty

Reaction score
"Thanks. We are both good people just not a good fit for each other. I wish you the best. Take care."

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Thanks. We are both good people just not a good fit for each other. I wish you the best. Take care."
This is too non-misogynistic for SS nowadays but I'd respond the same way. Too many people make relationships too personal when they don't work out instead of taking a step back and seeing whether you were ever truly compatible or not.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is too non-misogynistic for SS nowadays but I'd respond the same way. Too many people make relationships too personal when they don't work out instead of taking a step back and seeing whether you were ever truly compatible or not.
Yep, hard for her to dispute it and it lets her know that you aren't bitter and/or upset about it and will be fine. If i am ending a relationship I try and make these my last words to her before I vanish...

You could even use it if she dumps you first..

"Yeah I have been doing some thinking and was thinking that we may not be a good long term fit. So this will be for the best. It's been fun though, you are a good person, and I wish you well.. Take care."

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Sure not every relationship will work out. Whatever the case, just move on. She probably cried for about 7 minutes and got hooked up with the 4th guy in her Galaxy to be thinking about you anyway.

Hell, she won't care if you're bitter or not. Just remember that you can always do better than her.