Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good tasting easy recipies

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men. I am dying. A man needs food, he needs good food, he doesn't care if it's not fried as long as it tastes good, and is not difficult to make or expensive.

A man needs help, a man likes meat, a man likes it easy. Help. I have tools and stuff in the kitchen, I've heard I have everything I need. I don't like bland stuff.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start by buying the book in the last post if u don't like bland it shows u how to set up a spice pantry

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love to cook. It is a very useful skill for a single man to have. I cook better than most of the women I have met..
In fact cooking has helped with women for me once. Met this girl in a bar and somehow in the conversation I told her I could cook and she decided to judge my cooking (we were joking about the crap food in the bar and I said I could cook better than it). I made her a tiramisu, she said it was the best she had... Then I made sure to use up the rest of the remaining whipped cream after.
Recipes are all over the place online...
http://allrecipes.com/
^This is one of my favorite.

I also suggest watching "Food Network" for things like Chopped and Iron Chef, or that show Top Chef. They are competitive cooking shows with famous chefs who have to have to bring their best to compete and you can learn a few things.

For simple things get books like "a man a can a plan", or the "5 ingredient cookbook". I can vouch for the 5 ingredient cookbook they are not fancy but they are simple and good stuff.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make what I eat taste as good as possible, that being said it's not always possible.

When you care more about the results than what your food tastes like then there really is no help needed. You are a long way from there right now.

Also Brad, those have a lot of protein, but also about 5 days worth of sodium which is going to cause bloating from holding in water....not exactly the look most people want, lol...

I prefer things like 2 eggs, 10 egg whites, handful of shredded cheese, 1 cut up cooked chicken breast, and then load that muthafvcka up with as many veggies as you can fit...huge protein meal, lower in sodium, high in nutrition.

Also flaxseed granola gives not only a huge protein addition, but also healthy fats, and you can mix in whatever protein powders, oatmeal, raisins,bananas, etc in with it to turn it into a sort of gruel...great for days when you are going high carb...

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys, I have tried some recipes off food network and food.com before, they were top rated recipies but I felt they were very bland. I also get really confused when it says season or salt to taste...

I should have some time tomorrow or Wednesday to link to the ones I tried.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel, that's incorrect adding a spoonful of sauce or a few spoonfuls of white wine in a dish does not have 5 days' worth of sodium. To give one example: even a few spoonfuls of butter sauce has only about 10% of the daily sodium intake required for basic health.

Very few people can eat the kind of caveman diet you're advocating and remain sane. The diet you suggested is the kind of meal plan most bodybuilders are extremely happy to get off of once they have stopped cutting. OP asked for cheap tasty high protein meals with lots of meat, and it's difficult if not impossible to do this without adding a bit of sauces or spices here and there. Eating cooked chicken breast without any sauce as you suggest is the very definition of bland, and the OP suggested he is trying to avoid bland food. Which is the whole point of why added some simple yet healthy sauces for him to try to spice his meals up.

Nobody normal is going to eat nothing but oatmeal, egg whites, and meat with no sauce all the time as you advocate. All in moderation.
I was specifically referring to the cottage/ricotta cheeses...check the label on those two...

Also I don't advocate eating that all the time...I follow a 4 day rotational diet that groups foods into similar taxonomies...so I would only eat each of those types of meals once every 4 days...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a post workout meal you actually need all that sodium to replenish all the sodium you just lost through sweating during your intense workout. Plus, these two cheeses have the highest quality whey and casein protein you can possibly eat out of any food, including milk and whey protein. Well worth the extra little bit of sodium.

Many, many people have cut to very low body fat percentages while including cottage cheese in their diet. It's actually a very popular diet food used in cutting. The sodium content from them will not prevent you from getting extremely lean at all, assuming of course the rest of your diet is relatively clean.
It will if you have a milk reactivity which is a very common reactivity...typically the more concentrated the milk product the more likely you are to react to it...one of the main reasons to rotate your foods...prevent antibodies from developing in reaction to eating the same foods every day...helps prevent food sensitivities...

It depends what you are eating...if you are eating crap, you are getting many times the needed sodium...in most cases, people don't need more sodium they need more potassium...potassium is supposed to be in a much higher ratio in relation to sodium intake but most people's diets are reverses and a 1:1 ratio at best