Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good stomach filling foods

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all

It's time to cut, I know I eat to much carbs (bread in the morning and noon, potaties in the evening, pasta and rice one day in the week). I want to change this, but I don't know what I can eat that silences my hunger and can get me through the day without too many cravings to eat something.

I also tend to eat a cookie once or twice a day just because I'm a little bit hungry. Of course this is bad especially when cutting, so I want to know something else for this as well in the context of cutting.

Thanks!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all

It's time to cut, I know I eat to much carbs (bread in the morning and noon, potaties in the evening, pasta and rice one day in the week). I want to change this, but I don't know what I can eat that silences my hunger and can get me through the day without too many cravings to eat something.

I also tend to eat a cookie once or twice a day just because I'm a little bit hungry. Of course this is bad especially when cutting, so I want to know something else for this as well in the context of cutting.

Thanks!
Eggs. 5-6 fill me up to the point that I simply cannot eat anymore.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oatmeal is the most satiating food there is according to the satiety index in studies.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fiber fiber fiber. Consider a fiber supplement, beans, greens, beans and more beans. Cheap, filling, protein rich, easy to prepare. As an experiment to demonstrate a point, eat 2000 calories of beans and greens for a couple of days in a row and nothing else. After about 1500 calories, you should hit a satiety wall and not even be able to eat the last 500... depending on activity level of course. Training athletes can probably eat that much with no problem, but would likely have no hunger.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'd love to try the bean thing but I'd be f@rting so bad the Hazmat team would be called out. And I certainly don't want my dog to keel over and die from suffocation.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go zero carb, and you can eat all you want. Healthy fats and fiber - raw broccoli dipped in blue cheese dressing is one of my favorite meals. I eat a lot of peanut butter, too. The cheap stuff has some sugar mixed in. Buy the natural kind where the oil separates if you can afford it.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love to try the bean thing but I'd be f@rting so bad the Hazmat team would be called out. And I certainly don't want my dog to keel over and die from suffocation.
Hehe, that kept me off em for years. However, once I started eating them regularly, the gas disappeared fast. I fart less than ever on high fiber. Look into the recent work on the "human biome" how quickly it can be changed. "You are what you eat" turned out to be true in a very direct way.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go zero carb, and you can eat all you want. Healthy fats and fiber - raw broccoli dipped in blue cheese dressing is one of my favorite meals. I eat a lot of peanut butter, too. The cheap stuff has some sugar mixed in. Buy the natural kind where the oil separates if you can afford it.
Never go zero carb unless you want to become a weakling and lose a lot of muscle size. Carb cycling is a much better alternative

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
What works for me when I'm cutting is to drink a massive glass of water before and after my meal. Also caffeine helps me before a workout if I'm hungry.
Good luck man.

DeloresWidner

Reaction score
Eat salads. They tend to make you feel like your stomach is full. and drink lots of water....if possible lukewarm water. This will not make you hungry that much. Fruits can be also good before breakfast and lunch.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been breaking my back lately shoveling sod in the hot sun. I do work most people would never do. And I eat hardly any carbs. I'm still waiting for the day that I turn into the mythical "Low Carb Weakling Man."

I have to laugh at people who complain about a low-carb diet making them feel tired. Boo-hoo. Junkies get sick when they stop taking heroin, too.