Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going Viral

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When you move to a new environment, whether it's a new restaurant scene, club, job, city or country, you are essentially a particle submerged in a new solution. You will collide with other particles within that local environment. Certain collisions are head on and in the process the other particle becomes "charged" by your energy. This can happen in a good way or a bad way so it's important to understand this process.

After you become submerged, time will elapse. You will make seemingly random connections, but most are actually reactions.

Examples:

1) A waitress thinks you are cute (you created a positively charged particle in that restaurant environment).
2) You send a nasty email to a coworker (you created a negatively charged particle in your work environment).

At some point, around the 3 month mark, something significant will occur within your environment. By then, everyone knows who you are, but most have not formed an opinion. Then the catalyst will occur: two particles that you have charged in the past will collide with oneanother. At this point, if one is positively charged and the other is negatively charged, they cancel out. This is where most of us are. One coworker said you did a good job. One said you made a mistake. No real opinion is formed. You are average. One waitress thought you were hot, one thought you were rude. They cancel out. You are average.

But what if both particles had the same charge? A nuclear reaction will occur! When two people talk and they both agree about you, the charge will spread exponentially to everyone in that environment.

Examples:

A) Two waitresses both talk about you when you are not there. They both say how hot you are. You go viral in a good way (and end up laid 2 weeks later).
B) Two coworkers talk and you have pissed them both off. You go viral in a bad way (and end up fired 2 weeks later).

The reason things explode this way is due to the phenomenon known as gossip. Once two people agree (they have the same charge), the gossip will spread exponentially (everyone tells two other people).

The moral of the story is, make sure you never create negatively charged particles (especially at work), and also try to cancel out the negative particles that already exist (by doing something positive). Finally, master the art of creating positively charged particles (seduction). This will help your popularity to explode in a good way.

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. This is interesting. Also, how did you come up with the three-month mark?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks JohnChops. I figured my science might be shakey.

TheSlasher said:
Wow. This is interesting. Also, how did you come up with the three-month mark?
I have found this by experience. I have moved around again and again, being in Dallas, West Palm Beach, Houston, New York City, San Francisco, South Padre Island and Austin, all in the last 4 years alone.

Until everyone knows who you are, gossip can't spread. As Reggie Jackson said, "They don't boo the average players, they only boo the stars!".

Another thing to remember is this: when you create negatively charged particles, they carry more weight than positive ones. Most gossip is bad gossip. I call it fat girl gravity. It takes 10 atta-boys to make up for one gotcha. "You can win wars and build bridges, but you f*ck one sheep..."

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Also remember: the creation of positive particles itself will introduce negative particles. The Universe desires equilibrium. We must battle it constantly to maintain a 51% positive charge before submitting to fate.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can attest to this. Went from the quiet always seen but never heard guy to the opposite pole of the spectrum at a new university.

1) Gossip = symbolism: essentially you become 1 word that everyone identifies you by hence never have a bad word to say about anyone and go the extra mile to help. It does not mean you get stepped on but you build rep
2) Enhance yourself - leadership. Everyone wants to follow those who are willing to step.
3) Getting 'in' with the in crowd helps. I'm not saying do what ever it takes but being identified as being part of something bigger networks you further to those that remain a stranger to you.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I'm a physics and thermodynamics aficionado, I like this analogy, Neil.

It's an excellent principle to keep in mind throughout the day. I've actually been working on a future post involving the transfer of energy, basically expounding upon the concepts you've presented here. Good work.

+1

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a fantastic post, and it really hits home for me in one aspect of my life... Facebook. I keep my Facebook positive and humorous.

Last year, I found the need to create myself a new social circle. I added maybe a couple of these new people to my Facebook. The next week (when I wasn't able to show up), a discussion had begun about my Facebook page. It went as far as someone pulling up my page on their phone, and showing it to others in the group. I started getting more people adding me and talking about me.

What happens next is my Facebook does the seduction for me without me realizing it. Women who comment on my pictures or status updates become social proof and competition for other women. Any of the women with BFs that I've added to my Facebook become future dating prospects, and may eventually turn into dates.

There's a lot of people on here who talk about how Facebook works against attraction, but I've experienced the complete opposite by keeping it fun and positive. People enjoy being around others who are fun and positive, even in an online setting.

Moved to the Tips forum...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Great point Desdinova. if you can keep FB totally positive that's great. But because I cannot, I personally never try to "friend" girls who I am interested in (unless they insist, whereby I secretly block their views of my posts). This is because I constantly use FB to rant about unpopular, alternative political views such as natural cancer cures. I've gone viral in a bad way many times there.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
There's a lot of people on here who talk about how Facebook works against attraction, but I've experienced the complete opposite by keeping it fun and positive. People enjoy being around others who are fun and positive, even in an online setting.
I think it's mostly because it seems to be a "numbers game", where the person with the highest number of friends/likes is deemed more attractive.
Personally, I don't even bother with women on facebook. If it wasn't for my friends I wouldn't even be on it, because it's basically a worldwide ****-measuring-contest that's going on.

When I'm out, whether alone or with friends, I generally leave people with a good impression. I'm usually just enjoying the moment and give off a positive vibe, which helps me attract really hot chicks. But if the girl's not completely head over heels for me to have a ONS, it's a lost case. Because they imagine me to be this popular guy who has a lot going for him, when they look me up on facebook one of three things happen:
1) I don't accept their friend request and it completely fizzles out
2) I accept their friend request, hide my friends list from them and the interaction dies off
3) I accept their friend request, they see my friendlist (bout 150 people) and attraction dies

It doesn't bother me a lot, cause I have ton of fun with my friends and get the occasional ONS. But I'd be lying if I said my FB presence isn't hurting my chances. And it's definitely occurring more frequently than it used to.

It's also unfair to play the "victim card" concerning FB, because on the other hand there are also things I COULD be doing to improve it. The only reason I don't do them is because I don't believe it will be worth the effort. I also think it's because I'm too cautious about what I share online.
For example:
1) I don't post random thoughts
2) I don't post things I would normally share with friends in real life
3) I take very few pictures of myself and upload even less to FB (only pictures I have online are those taken by close friends)
4) I only allow a handful of people to tag me in posts (friends I hangout with every week)
5) I don't submit to peer pressure ("share this if you think...")
6) I don't share "viral" stuff that I've seen on FB (because I'm averse to following herds)
7) I don't befriend people I currently work with, only after the project or job is done
8) I don't befriend people just for the sake of it

To me it's kind of crazy to "befriend" people you met only once, just because they were at the same venue. I have almost a hundred people waiting for me to accept their friend requests, but I just don't do it because I honestly forgot about them. If we'd meet again and have a connection I may very well accept their request. No hard feelings.

I would really like to benefit from having a FB account, but I just haven't figured out how to make it appeal to the chicks I meet.

However, I use FB everyday to talk with friends and set up or get invited to group activities. I like that a lot.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what if...IF...you are in a Union?? 2 negatives sent to 2 individual co-workers?? Who gives a fvck? They can't do sh!t to get me fired! hmmph

same with government workers

Now in the cellphone industry or small-to-mid corporate office environment or restaurant business, maybe so..