Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to Court on Assault Charges - Jan 7th, 2010 - Need Advice

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is what you should do regardless of the circumstances:

1) Be fluent in the law and your rights.
2) Never admit to anything you did not do. REGARDLESS of what the OTHER SIDE (aka YOUR ENEMIES) say. Doing so would be the SAME as giving in the BLACKMAIL, or negotiating with TERRORISTS.

Why? Because it's all based on FEAR.

Do not give in if you really did nothing wrong. Fight it until the end. Make it public if you have to.

By the way, assault can mean verbal harassment. Also, since the tape is no audio how do they know what you even said to her? Seriously, is this a high school you go to or a pre-school? I don't know about you but cuss words were commonplace where I went to school and it was a pretty good school. I am amazed. shocked, angered, and saddened that this thing is happening. Sucks to be you man.

Just to reiterate. Anyone not supporting you is your enemy and opponent. If you give in, your enemies win. Your family suffers, your rep suffers, your friends and everyone who ever believed in you suffers, and most importantly you suffer... for something you didn't do.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best thing u can do is not say anything at all. Anything you say can and will be used against you, sometimes even if you don't say anything that you make think is relevant. don't tell anything to anyone and make sure your friends and family don't say sh1t because it won't help. The cops understand if u refuse to talk, it is your right. Do tell them things like your name, age, weight, etc if they ask because it just pisses them off.

never say anything without consulting your attorney.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fertileTurtle said:
Cops are liars. Never believe what a cop tells you about a charge. They just want more arrests or whatever to look like heros. Get a lawyer and fight the hell out of this. I'm sure you can sue her and maybe the school even for being tools. They are lying to you about the camera too probably. And if they try any funny business with the tapes, like somehow losing them or whatever, he will probably win your case. A good lawyer should be able to beat this to fvcking pulp.
this is correct.

Well, that and pay a gangster girl to smash this girls head in with a steel pipe. Although unethical, it will create doubt in the juries mind about the character of this "innocent" girl. Seeing as she just got into another 'fight' which was not with the opposite sex. If there is no evidence to support your counterclaim...make some.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
this is correct.

Well, that and pay a gangster girl to smash this girls head in with a steel pipe. Although unethical, it will create doubt in the juries mind about the character of this "innocent" girl. Seeing as she just got into another 'fight' which was not with the opposite sex. If there is no evidence to support your counterclaim...make some.
oh you're just full of morality, huh

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
Well that also makes no sense. Why did she just randomly charge him ? B/c he called her a slut after she made fun of his dead mom ? Women just don't charge guys looking to pick a fight. There's something else to this that he's not telling us. Seems like just a lot of half-truths mixed in.

Also, from the sounds of it, this isn't OP's first offense at this school. Seems to me that the OP is a frequent trouble maker, based upon what the girl said.
You're right it doesn't make sense, but girls certainly don't charge guys to tell them to "leave me alone" (her version of the story). I know if Chuck Liddell told me he was going to whip my ass I wouldn't run up on him to tell him to leave me alone. So why would anyone charge someone other than trying to scare them, or trying to start a fight. Either of which is considered assault pure and simple.

Being a cop in training you of all people should know that fights start LONG before punches are ever thrown. Sure he raised his leg, or let's just say he actually kicked her (not trying to say you did OP). Either way that's self-defense. Someone running up on you is a threat, pure and simple.

Prior history has nothing to do with this either, so don't throw that crap out there. Just because someone did something once doesn't mean they're automatically guilty (unless you ask a cop). For that matter why wouldn't a girl charge a guy looking for a fight? They know they'll win in the long-run. Why? Because everyone that matters (school officials, law enforcement, etc.) will automatically jump to the girls defense before they ever look at any "evidence" not to mention the fact that most guys are preprogrammed not to get physical with females. Hell I'd get super ballsy if I thought Chuck wouldn't beat the piss out of me.

So let's here it, why do you (the future cop) think she charged him? For that matter why are you passing judgement on this guy based on information that wasn't even provided?

This isn't letsplaydetective.com he had a question that everyone else has at least tried to answer. I doubt he wanted a bunch of complete strangers to judge his character, he's already got enough of that back home.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
At least Duffdog doesn't pretend to be moral. He's honest and that's a pretty damn good thing.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately the internet has not yet reached the stage where it can adequately defend people charged with crimes.

Proper advice would require that you indicate the jurisdiction in which you were charged, the statutory provisions with which you are charged, and details as to the incident, not just rough details.

Regardless of guilt or innocence, prior bad conduct or anything else, you need proper legal representation, to achieve the best outcome. There should be some form of representation available for someone of limited financial means.

Cops are not angels and are not in a position to determine anyone's chances of defeating charges or losing. They cannot be trusted in an adversarial system.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
At least Duffdog doesn't pretend to be moral. He's honest and that's a pretty damn good thing.
so because you do not agree with my opinion, that makes me dishonest ? I do not follow the logic here.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This stuff is driving me insane. I'd almost say that you should kill her. I think everything that is to say about this has been said. Just shut up and hang on to your story.

I do want to add something about morality. Some would say that morality is manly and Don Juan like. Well, the only thing morality can give you is a sense of pride while others use it against you to put you in your grave. And what good is being moral when your dead? If you're still not convinced, watch The Last Samurai.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
This stuff is driving me insane. I'd almost say that you should kill her. I think everything that is to say about this has been said. Just shut up and hang on to your story.

I do want to add something about morality. Some would say that morality is manly and Don Juan like. Well, the only thing morality can give you is a sense of pride while others use it against you to put you in your grave. And what good is being moral when your dead? If you're still not convinced, watch The Last Samurai.
So true. Let's not forget the fact that the people who define 'morality' are often the same ones in control. People in general don't like to give up power.

Most people that push morality on you are the same ones that do it for the ego boost. There's a big difference in having values and principles (don juanish) versus being "moral".

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
nope.

Morality and Laws are for the poor and the weak. The rich and the strong get to do whatever they want (including murder, sadly) and simply buy or blackmail their way out it.

The only reason that this chic and her parents thought that it was a good idea to "press charges" is because they had no fear of the kid. If someone did that to me when I was 16, my family would most likely persuade the accuser to disappear or their family might have an unfortunate car "accident" on the way to the arraignment. If it was really a case of some cop trying to force his will on the wrong type of kid, the law enforcement officer might also have an unfortunate series of events.

But all this occurs in a world that is vastly different from the one that most people live in. Most people actually think that courts and laws were designed to protect them. The reality could not be further from the truth.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
nope.

Morality and Laws are for the poor and the weak. The rich and the strong get to do whatever they want (including murder, sadly) and simply buy or blackmail their way out it.
Well my friend, some of us are happy without millions of dollars or power struggles due to ego trips. The desire to be powerful, strong, dominate, etc is something thats been ingrained in our heads for centuries and only leads to the downfall of civilizations and perhaps in the years to come of man. While wealth is every man's right, and I encourage it, its unfortunate to what can beocme of it.

Overcoming forces such as this, in my opinion, is what leads to enlightenment. While I do hold a position of trust in the public (law enforcement), i do not do do it for power reasons or ego trips. Meditation certainly helps, and I've been practicing and can honestly say it is great !

Some of you may think I am being judgemental, I am merely observing the facts of the case and expressing my opinion.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can completely sympathise with the OP and agree you should fight it to the full extent.
after having to deal with the rediculous situation involving a car crash I was in, in which I had witnesses stating I was completely in the right (10 of which) and the girl was completely in the wrong yet still losing my liscence and being finned 350 dollars for running a red light that I didnt even run(we found there were no red light cameras so they litterally made it up as they went a long), whilst she walked away scott free I came to the conclusion that the law is an absolute joke.

I was then fined 35 dollars the next week for jay walking across a deserted street. Good to see that the cops are out there looking out for my best interests :rolleyes: