Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Who Who Go Out Drinking Alot??

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys would you consider a relationship with a female who goes out drinking every other weekend? Bars, clubs etc..

Would you try to change her, or just skip her by and find a better quality girl??

Are these kind of woman bad news in the long run.. or do you find this acceptable??

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if she is into you she will follow your lead. If she doesn't.... Next!

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems contradictory. Going out to bars is a thing women do because its fun. The easiest way to a girls pants is to show her a fun time. Sometimes they drink and get drunk and sometimes they don't. Ive honestly never met or been in contact with an attractive woman who puts out that isn't constantly going to bars and clubs and especially checking in and posting about it on facebook. Hell even the 39 year old I mention in one of my threads has a PhD and still goes out constantly to the watering holes. She got out of a relationship 4 months ago so that could explain it but I seriously doubt she was much different before. And she had seriously loads upon loads of pictures of her out with her friends at bars and clubs in her Facebook.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm not sure if its a healthy thing, if your wanting a long term relationship with girl

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk man. Pretty sure this same chick still went out all the time while she was in an ltr. I don't think they're mutually exclusive. Not enough evidence in bar going to constitute a claim if it makes a girl low quality LTR material.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't consider a ltr with a chick who goes out drinking/partying all the time. The chances of them getting wasted and banging a guy they meet at a bar or club is very high. There are plenty of women out there who don't go out drinking all the time. I would rather date one that's not a party type girl.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't consider a ltr with a chick who goes out drinking/partying all the time. The chances of them getting wasted and banging a guy they meet at a bar or club is very high. There are plenty of women out there who don't go out drinking all the time. I would rather date one that's not a party type girl.

I agree with this.. the chances of her riding other dik after getting drunk are pretty high..

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Party girls are not LTR material. They are bring home and bang and call them a cab material.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
let me ask you this:
Do you want to own a village bicycle? lol

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question at hand is almost akin to asking "are girls who aren't virgins worth having LTR with?" I mean come on, every woman has likes to have fun and have sex.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that party girls are not worth getting into a relationship with, but what you described doesn't really seem like a "party girl."

Going out to the bars every other weekend isn't a lot, in my opinion. Girls go out more than guys anyway, I don't think it's low character to go out twice a month, unless she's getting absolutely sh!tfaced, slutty, and/or belligerent when she does go out.

Then yeah that would be a major red flag.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are millions of types of girls that go out and drink. They're not all bar sluts. You'll generally find certain types of chicks in different venues. In bars, they will be more laid back, in clubs, they're gonna be mainly sluts, or just younger chicks having fun.

I personally don't game anywhere except in bars/clubs. Occasionally I see a chick who I see as LTR material at a first glance. It all depends on how much they like me, and their attitude towards me whether I am gonna like her that much.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going out and drinking with friends is not a bad thing in my opinion. Whats bad are the sacrifices and choices she makes to do that. If she's missing work or choosing that over spending time with you then it's a problem. If she doesn't invite you then it's a problem. I rarely see girls go out and drink like that and not be slvtting around in bars also, it's a whole lifestyle that goes with that. Surprise her one day and go hang out with them, if they have guys at the table your female is a slore.

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you could bring her home and share a glass or two together ...

Or you guys can go together ...

But if she shows any sign of "addictive" behaviour (getting high on drunk, fighting with others, making a scene, etc), and she does not want to change because obviously you want healthy woman in your life, then, NEXT her ... period...

My GF drink only a glass of wine/beer and that's it ... she comes back with me in my room and we make love all night long ... :)

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are bonafide good time sluts. Pump and dump all day, son, nothing more.