Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls think I'm homosexual..??

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a ****ed up attitude. Your probably the kind of person being a don juan means having some kind of system/technique too.

MickoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet if Elvis spend too much time on his self-caring he'll begin to get homophobe about himself, maybe because he is touching a guy for way too long. uh oh.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why cannot the man just be himself? Maybe the real problem Travis is that you are worried about how women view you... I mean... who gives a flying fuck? It does not matter. You have a cat? Who gives a ****, don't get rid of your damn cat just because people think you are a fruit. You dress well? Who the hell cares? Last time I checked I thought it was the man that made the clothes, but for some reason in the past few years (and when this damn "Metrosexual" which is the most retarted word I believe I have heard in the American lexicon) it seems that it's now the clothes that makes the man. If you are dirty and dingy... you're a MAN *let's out animal growl* But if you dress well... you are a fruit... can someone say bull****?

Bottom line Travis... do not change a damn thing about you to please a woman... that in my opinion is the most unmanly thing that you could ever do. If they do not like you for the person that you are... then tell them to fuck off... plain and simple.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't change who you are but improving is ALWAYS GOOD.

Who gives a **** how you dress? WOMEN DO you git.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
You shouldn't change who you are but improving is ALWAYS GOOD.

Who gives a **** how you dress? WOMEN DO you git.
I said nothing about not improving, improving is always good... doing something solely because of women is not. Do not get me confused Kinetic, I make sure that I always stay sharper than the average bear, but it is because I love looking nice when I walk out of my door... not because some woman told me to change my style. In fact, I have been dating one girl for a long time who hates how I dress, and messing with another one who does as well. Strange how this hate shows up in the bedroom...

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As i said, nothing wrong with wanting to look good. But all this DJ bullcrap means nothing if your spending hours upon hours in the bathroom just to impress some chic.

Look good for yourself, not for everybody else.

And my first point was, there are too many guys who take an hour or two to get ready to go to the gym. A gym where 95 percent of the people there are guys. If your going out to look good at a club, hey do what you have to do. but if your going out to a gym where 95 percent of the people are men, dude, either your afraid of coming out of the closet or something.

There are plenty of fitness clubs packed with women, but there are also plenty of gyms packed with muscle induced men. And it always amazes me when a guy comes in dressed to impress at a muscle gym. As i said, if this is you, come out of the closet and stop hiding.

and as for the term "metrosexual", who many of these DJs refer to themselves now, I guess tomorrow you'll be calling yourself something else. Another BS term that people have to live by.

MickoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the gym might be a good place for some men to meet women as it is outside their job one of their only social place to go, but I dunno.

To go along your way Elvis, I would say that we need to understand "productivity".

The ideal would be to have unlimited time, and youngness, etc. And have all the time to be perfect (but even there perfect won't attract maybe but scare ;-)

So you have to give the time that worth it to the detail that worth it.

You have to be efficient, else if you waste too much time preparing yourself, then you will have not enough time to explain your full-bloated-weapon (that is maybe your apparence) and maybe you will neglect other important aspect.

Concentrate yourself on some overall stuff, and createy a good synergy about everything: in other word the WHOLE worth more than the sum of everything.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. If you need to fix yourself up, fix your hair, put on some great clothes, that's great.

But if it takes a guy hours to get ready, something is just plain wrong. You should be dating yourself and not women.

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting ready.

Shower
brush teeth
l'eau de toilette
shave
dress.

done.

total: 45 min. max, and that's because I like to take long showers. Maybe add ten if you have hair to set.

Anything beyond that is plain narcissism.

Reaction score
Originally posted by B9
Getting ready.

Shower
brush teeth
l'eau de toilette
shave
dress.

done.

total: 45 min. max, and that's because I like to take long showers. Maybe add ten if you have hair to set.

Anything beyond that is plain narcissism.
toilette should be first...you don't want to go to work with a sh*itty smelling ass do you? lol...

why don't somebody kill this thread!!! Let's make a deal. Nobody post anymore so this gay stuff will disappear.

No offense to the creator buy for all I know you could be gay and just trying to keep the whole gay issue out in our faces.

I believe that there are several people on this board who are gay.

I know of one fool who posts under a female and a male screen name! I will leave him nameless since he is already in trouble! But he's been having convo's with you heads just for the fun of it.

No wonder he is buds with the other practical joker on this site!

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok OK... Lets make it interestnig.. Lets talk about queer as folk...!

What do you think about that Playa_Supramo?;) After all, Queer as Folk IS our favourite show...:D lol jk, don't get all pissed off at me, as I told you before, I'm not gay ;) Just did a gay test on: www.thespark.com/gaytest/ and I'm only 11% gay... phew..! give it a shot Playa_S (and other DJ's while your at it) and post your score, you might surprise us all...;)

Cheers,
Don IrReSiStIbLe.

P.S
You know I luv ya brotha ;)

Reaction score
Originally posted by IrReSiStIbLe
ok OK... Lets make it interestnig.. Lets talk about queer as folk...!

What do you think about that Playa_Supramo?;) After all, Queer as Folk IS our favourite show...:D lol jk, don't get all pissed off at me, as I told you before, I'm not gay ;) Just did a gay test on: www.thespark.com/gaytest/ and I'm only 11% gay... phew..! give it a shot Playa_S (and other DJ's while your at it) and post your score, you might surprise us all...;)

Cheers,
Don IrReSiStIbLe.

P.S
You know I luv ya brotha ;)
Why would you even take a test brotha? You should know if ya gay or not....unless you had some doubts...lol.

Maybe your irresistable to more than the honeys huh..hehehehe

mousepad764

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are a faggott

why would yopu ask some body else about wheter you are a faggot or not. That **** don't go. and what is all this **** about not liking scarface your are so gay just come out of the closet and stop wasting your time telling yourself that you like pusssy.
that's all i got to saqy about that.

"I dropped my drawers, **** all swoll
She couldn't believe the position was pole
In and out, out and in
I used the ***** like a ATM
G'd the ***** like the one and only
Bust two nuts and called her phony
She couldn't believe what I said
The next thing you know she was on my head
Suckin the **** like it's suppose to be done"

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Travis,

Alot of these replies are ridiculous. Whether you watch Scarface or not has nothing to do with how 'manly" or girly you are. Come on people. It's just a movie. Who cares about the movies, who cares about cats.

I think the real issue might be caring too much what girls think of you. If you believe, "I'm not doing XYZ, therefore I can't score with women..", unconsciously, you'll start acting less confident around women, and that is probably the turn off, not the movies or cats.

Show her your balls, and she'll get the picture that you are the man, she's the woman in the relationship. C&F. Spank her when she misbehaves. Strong EC. Kino. If you've got the rest of your life together, in terms of career, health, friends, hobbies, etc. and if she doesn't like you because you don't watch certain movies or do certain things, f*ck it, find someone else.

Travis T.

Don Juan
Reaction score
StockTrader,

LOL... I think everybody here is taking it more seriously than I do. Like I said I'm sure I'm not gay first off... I'm 25 and I'd know by now. Secondly being able to easily talk to girls naturally is a good thing. I've got to just make sure I do that AND show I'm interested in them (a little KINO). Then there's no problem.

But I think they made some good pointers here especially about keeping my voice deeper. I'm gonna be working on that. It's no good to let you voice start getting passive and high when you are nervous or whatever. I noticed my voice gets higher when I'm asking questions too. Paying attention to this can help me in business and with the ladies to be more assertive- and get better results.

But I am definately going to be who I am.

mousepad764

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, my ex tought I was a fagg when we wen't out for the fist time becuase I was dress casual and I had some deck shoes on, I also take care of my self pretty well I work as a mechanic even thought I have many scars on my hans, I keep them always clean and there are no sings of dirt under my nails or anywhere for that matter. The second date I really turn heat on we finish the night with a long long makeout session. She then confess that she tought I was a fruit and that she felt very safe around me and not a bit nervous. So what ever anybody(including me in the other post) here tells you or any girls just forget about it and use it to your advantage, girls talk to you more openly and If you play it right you win more times than you loose.

"I gave a concert and she came backstage
Fu*k a bit*h, I'm trying to get paid
But that puusy squeezed tighter than a vice grip
******d around and met this other bit*h
Right out the back I told her "***** let's go"
Took the biotch to my limo even though
Her friend said I'm ugly, I ain't even fresh
She told her friend they fu*k the best
Rushed the ***** to the back seat
She pulled up her skirt and ******d the **** out of me
She said her name was Paula, ***** turned me out
Took my **** out the pusssy, let me *** in her mouth
She kept sucking like a veteran, I couldn't handle it
The limo door opened, it was Janet
She jumped in the car, they started kissing and sh*t
I kicked back and let 'em have this di*k"

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Travis T.
Ban me... LOL

**** maybe you could learn something from me. Like I said I don't like people wondering, but hell I get tail whenever I need it.

And the tail is nice. Not the burnt out hoes that will take any game or attention you'll give. Real girls, with real jobs...
If you're getting all the tail you need, then what the hell is your problem? You seem to have everything figured out.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score