Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls rejecting me after seeing my face?

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Fellas,

I have 4 girls rejecting me after seeing my face. Trust me when I say I'm not ugly, I am working out 4 days a week and my face has a bit of fat but not chubby at all. I'm a minority too. Can someone tell me how much information can my face give to a girl that she loses interest instantly? All girls were white.

Thanks,
Deltabeta

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by rejecting you after seeing your face? In person, or over texting?

If they talked to you, they must have seen your face before.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Fellas,

I have 4 girls rejecting me after seeing my face. Trust me when I say I'm not ugly, I am working out 4 days a week and my face has a bit of fat but not chubby at all. I'm a minority too. Can someone tell me how much information can my face give to a girl that she loses interest instantly? All girls were white.

Thanks,
Deltabeta
Try going after a different type of girl. If you are getting the same results you must be making the same mistake. How old are the chicks you're going after? Students? 20's 30's ?

Try going after a chick you normally wouldn't go after. See what happens

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by rejecting you after seeing your face? In person, or over texting?

If they talked to you, they must have seen your face before.
No it wasn't in person. We just met on an app and then I snapchatted. There was a sudden loss of interest.

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try going after a different type of girl. If you are getting the same results you must be making the same mistake. How old are the chicks you're going after? Students? 20's 30's ?

Try going after a chick you normally wouldn't go after. See what happens
These are students in 18-20s. I'll try going after other types of girls and see how it goes.

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
No it wasn't in person. We just met on an app and then I snapchatted. There was a sudden loss of interest.
I don't take a lot of selfies... maybe like 4-5 that I've shown other people in my entire life. But there is an art to it. Seriously, if you want the best results, you have to find the best angle, lighting, etc. When in doubt, a video over Snapchat is probably easier. I only learned how to take a good selfie for Tinder... it's actually really time consuming. Women will spend a long-ass time on selfies. Spend some time (literally an hour if you have to) getting 1 or 2 good ones for whenever you need them. Literally do whatever you have to do, wear a hat if you have to. Whatever improves your looks. I wouldn't have agreed with this advice six months ago, but if done right, OLD is incredibly easy and the initial time investment is worth it.

On the flipside, if I match with a girl on Tinder and her Instagram is like 200+ selfies, I automatically know she has way too much free time.

Serenity

Reaction score
This sounds odd. The shape of a face doesn't matter much as long as it doesn't look like it was painted by Picasso. Facial expressions can make a huge difference though, which can change the look and feel of your face in many different ways.

So what's your expression? It would be easier if you sent me some of the pictures that you think got you rejected. I will not share the pictures.

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds odd. The shape of a face doesn't matter much as long as it doesn't look like it was painted by Picasso. Facial expressions can make a huge difference though, which can change the look and feel of your face in many different ways.

So what's your expression? It would be easier if you sent me some of the pictures that you think got you rejected. I will not share the pictures.
Hey man. I'll pm you the pictures. I am not a person who poses. You'll see in the picture.

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious myself bro, send me a copy as well. Do these girls not see a preview of what you look like, before you start talking?

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Send me the pictures too. The alerts for this thread have made me curious. I might be able to help you take a better selfie.

Serenity

Reaction score
Hey man. I'll pm you the pictures. I am not a person who poses. You'll see in the picture.
Yes, a very flat expression. Might look slightly too serious as well. Your actual face is fine though. I think maybe not looking like it bores you to death sending them selfies might have a positive impact.

Oh and one last thing, could it be something you said rather than how you look?

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, a very flat expression. Might look slightly too serious as well. Your actual face is fine though. I think maybe not looking like it bores you to death sending them selfies might have a positive impact.

Oh and one last thing, could it be something you said rather than how you look?
Hey. Thanks for the reply. Nah, I'm usually aware of what I say and how its interpreted. Its just the pictures. It could also be the girls just seeeing what kinda guys are going after them and not be interested in dating.

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be meeting girls in person man,dude,bro
I'm not really seeking ***** rn. It was just a random university app where I met these girls. I usually prefer in person approaches.

Serenity

Reaction score
Hey. Thanks for the reply. Nah, I'm usually aware of what I say and how its interpreted. Its just the pictures. It could also be the girls just seeeing what kinda guys are going after them and not be interested in dating.
Yeah digital contact works in weird ways. Don't read too much into why this is happening. Many people use such services only out of curiosity, not because they have any serious intentions. When they've gotten the picture it may have satisfied their curiosity, they might simply not be looking for more.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't take a lot of selfies... maybe like 4-5 that I've shown other people in my entire life. But there is an art to it. Seriously, if you want the best results, you have to find the best angle, lighting, etc. When in doubt, a video over Snapchat is probably easier. I only learned how to take a good selfie for Tinder... it's actually really time consuming. Women will spend a long-ass time on selfies. Spend some time (literally an hour if you have to) getting 1 or 2 good ones for whenever you need them. Literally do whatever you have to do, wear a hat if you have to. Whatever improves your looks. I wouldn't have agreed with this advice six months ago, but if done right, OLD is incredibly easy and the initial time investment is worth it.

On the flipside, if I match with a girl on Tinder and her Instagram is like 200+ selfies, I automatically know she has way too much free time.
Girls will usually take dozens of selfies and then post the best 1. They have a lot of time on their hands so this is one of the things they do when at home, which is where they are always all of the time outside work.

Selfie tips:
Face a window with the sunlight going towards your face, the room in the back should be darker. Ideally take it 1 hour after sunrise or 1 hour before sundown to get soft-box style lighting. The lens of the camera should be just slightly above eye-level and take it at a distance as far as you can as possible. Although above eye-level shots will make your body look smaller it will make your face look better, it's a selfie so that's a good tradeoff. Don't look up too much, instead keep the camera up.

The best selfies, of course, are taken by photographers and the subject is pulling out his/her arm to pretend it's a selfie, I've seen this happen several times with professional instagrammers ;)o_O

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could display your photo in the app and engage those who are actually attracted to you.