Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend Is 18, I'm 28 - Bad Idea?

logicallefty

Reaction score
No one really wants to be a lawyer. They just think they do.
I'm not a lawyer but I have done a crap ton of my own legal work, pro se as it's called. I am not talking about just peanut small claims stuff, I have done legal work for myself way beyond that... I have a lawsuit in Federal Court right now where I am the Plaintiff and the steaks are up to $300,000 if I win. I actually enjoy doing legal work for myself a lot. Key word; for myself.. But I have to agree about being a lawyer. At one time I wanted to be one. But after this case I think I will just keep it as a hobby... Why?? Because IT'S A LOT OF FVCKING WORK!

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man should always date the youngest women who are attracted to him.

I have a second date with a HB9+ 20 year old Friday and I'm 46.
This. Words of wisdom. There is no such thing as too young if you can have her on your terms. Who cares if she is too young to remember Reagan or discuss the early days of MTV. Keep other friends for that kind of stuff. The right woman will enjoy you telling her about things she is too young to have experienced first hand. If that kind of thing turns her off, she's not going to be yours to keep anyway

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 26 and currently seeing a 19 year old.

I think her being under legal drinking age is the big factor. I've fvcked a lot of women at bars... young ones, with boyfriends. It amazes me how many women want to have sex with a stranger or have a one night stand. Point is, these girls who cheated told me these things, and I think they're common desires of young women and alcohol allows them to do these things even easier.

If the girl is young, she needs to have real world experience in my opinion. I'd rather sleep with a 18 year old who's done some things sexually that have allowed her to experience men than one who hasn't, because I think she's going to want to either way. If she's 18 and hasn't experienced the bar scene, then she's going to be jealous of her friends when they're 21 and doing it and snapchatting it and crap.

Girl I'm seeing lived in Europe for a few months, I'm sure she took some ****, but she's seen the bar scene and screwed a stranger and had a one night stand and all that. I'm kind of thankful that she has because she knows (or at least think she knows) what she wants in a relationship.

This said if she's young she's able to be shaped into whatever you want really. I think a relationship with a young woman will be incredibly fulfilling or absolutely hellish.

Food for thought.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating girls this age is easy in my opinion.

Most of your "competition" is idiot kids with no game. None.

If you have yourself together and good frame you can keep the teeny bopper happy in definatly with little effort.

Girls this age ARE more likely to cheat but only if you drop your frame

PMPed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure to have sex with her as quickly as possible before everyone convinces her not to date you. Also get her to sign a form saying she consents to having sex with you so you don't get any false allegations made. Best of luck.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure to have sex with her as quickly as possible before everyone convinces her not to date you. Also get her to sign a form saying she consents to having sex with you so you don't get any false allegations made. Best of luck.
I've been around a long time and I mix with a ton of younger girls in the 18-30 range and on up, and I have never, in my life, met a woman/girl who would sign any kind of form before rolling in the hay with you. It's never ever going to happen.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been around a long time and I mix with a ton of younger girls in the 18-30 range and on up, and I have never, in my life, met a woman/girl who would sign any kind of form before rolling in the hay with you. It's never ever going to happen.
i think that part was a joke

PMPed

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was definitely a joke.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope... Too different in where you are in your lives. She is not ready for long term settling. My daughter is almost 18. If you were sniffing around her I would not be happy. The age gap makes me wonder why you can't get someone in mid-20s.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to get married in my early 30s and also have kids
That's great, just don't do it with this girl.

28 on 18 is a large spread, but I think the main problem is the 18 part even if you were closer to her age. 18-23 year olds are ding dongs and I wouldn't think of having anything more than casual relationship with one. Think about it, women are already full of problems do you really want to be dating one that's at a point of her life where the problems are just about to begin?

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't met her friends so maybe I should do that and win them over.
I'm not sure if that has as much of an impact as everyone says. I've won a girl's friends and parents over and she still wasn't interested haha. I suppose only girls that are easily influenced can be had that way.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if that has as much of an impact as everyone says. I've won a girl's friends and parents over and she still wasn't interested haha. I suppose only girls that are easily influenced can be had that way.
I agree. Especially with parents, winning them over can actually be counter productive. So many women, who feel their mother is controlling or who want to piss off their fathers, love to bring a bad boy of the worst kind home to me the parents, if only as a way of saying F*ck you to them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great, just don't do it with this girl.

28 on 18 is a large spread, but I think the main problem is the 18 part even if you were closer to her age. 18-23 year olds are ding dongs and I wouldn't think of having anything more than casual relationship with one. Think about it, women are already full of problems do you really want to be dating one that's at a point of her life where the problems are just about to begin?
If he's hitting it good and constant she will be in to him and he will get a few good years. Around 23-28 she will do the stuff 25 years olds are doing and it is counterproductive to a relationship, and if he loves her it will tear his soul out.

Unless he got some sheltered church girl who vowed chastity until she found her man and was going to stay with him. None of them are really doing that anymore.