Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl 'semi-flakes'

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this 22 years old cute chick one week ago. I was in a
salsa club and she was there with a female friend. They did not
know how to dance so I had to teach them.
After some dances I talked to her for around 10 minutes and asked
for her FB but she offered her number as well.

Three days later I added her on FB, and two days after this she
talked to me and asked me if I was gonna be next Friday at the
same club so she could see me (I go every Friday). We had a small and fun
conversation via FB chat. She said that she wanted to try a
salsa lesson but she did not have a
partner. I said that I could be her partner for one time... if she got me a beer before the class started ;) She said it sounded good and that she liked the idea.

So Friday arrived, I mean yesterday, and I texted her that I was having a drink before going in the club with a female friend and that she could join us as well as her friend.

She replied: we're five girls
(two hours later)
her: I see you inside the club ok? :*** see you!

Well, in the end she did not show up. Today she uploaded some pictures with her female friends in another club.
She did not even text to say they changed their minds or something and that they were not coming.

We are suposed to meet next Tuesday for that beer I commented above and to try a salsa lesson but Im not gonna remind her or anything, thats for sure.

What do you think? attention whor-e? interested? I mean, I was going to this club anyway, but I find it kind of rude to agree to meet there, and then, not show up.

Im just not contacting her unless she does it first.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let it slide. There was no concrete obligation for her to go there. She was with a flock of other girls, and if you've ever been in that kind of group, it's a mess. They have zero attention span.

Just contact her and meet her for coffee/tea. It's not a big deal and it's not about you; she just got caught in the flow of the night.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Let it slide. There was no concrete obligation for her to go there. She was with a flock of other girls, and if you've ever been in that kind of group, it's a mess. They have zero attention span.

Just contact her and meet her for coffee/tea. It's not a big deal and it's not about you; she just got caught in the flow of the night.
yeah but its still kind of rude, and more importantly, a sign of no interest. Dont you think?

I said to her, as I wrote above, that I could be her salsa partner next week, she agreed etc, so Im just gonna see if she contacts me or not. But I think its not likely.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Your Threads Have Slight Twinge of Mendacity

Rex is calling shenanigans on your threads for the following reason, they lack congruity. In one thread, you're banging chicks, in the next you're unsure of their interest level. If you're banging chicks on the regular you should be able to develop a pretty decent sense of when and when they aren't interested.

Also, you keep encountering the same problems over and over again. You're like a hamster in that wheel. Either you're not picking up anything worth value from the posters on this broad, your venting, trying to improve your typing speed, or your writing works of fiction.

You need to keep these to quotes in mind when you're dealing with a chick.

""Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."-Albert Einstein

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."-George Santayana

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not banging lots of girls,just from time to time.

I dont see any lack of congruity...
the milf I wrote in another thread showed interest from the begining.
However, this other girl showed some interest but now it doesnt look like. I have not done anything, so I understand she lost interest because of other reasons, but I just wanted to get some opinions. And this girl is hotter than the milf, so it annoys me more.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would just get more girls man. this one doesn't seam too interested in you. ask her again ( to a different place) if she says no then move on man.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
That's your problem, lack of infield experience. Dude you need to take the training wheels off, get out of comfort zone (i.e. salsa class) and sarge other chicks. Using salsa as a frame of reference (this is assuming you live in place with Latinas,) You go up to her and say, Do you salsa? Where's are the cool salsa clubs? Converse for awhile, then escalate by either volunteering to show a move or vice versa. With non Latinas, open talk about salsa how cool the music and the dance is, then volunteer to sho s her some moves. BTW leave single mothers alone.