1. Tip: You can change the look of the forum by going to the bottom of the page and clicking on Default.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Tip: Private messages are no longer limited to one on one. You can have a private "Conversation" with up to 5 people at the same time. Your own little club. Try it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Girl says she will call you later

Discussion in 'Don Juan Discussion' started by Err0r, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Err0r

Err0r Don Juan

If a girl says she will call you later, should you just not call/text her until she calls/texts you back? Just curious what you guys would do. (You just met this girl)

2. abcd_z

abcd_z Senior Don Juan

When I text a woman, it's either because I've got my own thing to text about (lighthearted and emotionally stimulating), or because she texted me something that was too interesting for me to ignore. As for calling, just do your own thing. If you feel like calling her, call her. If you feel like you NEED to call her, STEP AWAY FROM THE PHONE.

But really, texting is a much easier way to get a response.

Oh yeah, and try to avoid any situations where you're waiting on a woman to call you. Assume that she won't, then work from there.

3. DJDamage

DJDamage Master Don Juan

You were the one who should have taken the initiative and gotten her number and called her. A Woman is more likely to forget and flake when she take's some random's guy number especially when she's got other guys vying for her attention.

4. kdnash82

kdnash82 Master Don Juan

DJDamage misread I believe. Err0r has her number, but he's wondering if it's ok for him to text her until she calls.

Honestly, it could go eitherway. If you text her expecting her to eventually call, she won't.

If you wait for her to call, you could be waiting a while.

The only time I ever call a girl is when I expect to meet her sometime soon. I never call unless I want to see her. When i do call, it's a 5 minute max call. Hey how are you, I'm fine, yep, ok, let's meet up this week.

Talking on the phone is for girls.

5. DJDamage

DJDamage Master Don Juan

Oops.

In that case he should still take the initiaive to call first. If this girl dislikes the fact that he called her first (they did exchange numbers after all I assume) because she "told him she would call him first" then she has control issues and you don't want that in a woman.