Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl probably going out with me and other guy

DocFaustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup everyone.
Today made out with a girl from my class, hb8. I really liked her, she seemed to be the only girl that I have pacience to deal with and interesting. I'd think I would date her seriously.
But kinda received the news that's very likely that she made out with a guy in a party 2 days ago, when we were already pretty close. This kinda makes sense with some things in the past, most girls in this circle of friends are like this. When my friend showed me the messages referring to her by an acquaintance they were something like:
"They made out? Isn't she having a thing with DocFaustus?"
"Since when does "A" only date 1 guy?".
The other guys is from her music school, and been told she's very flirty to him.

So yeah, felt bad for a sec, but now I gotta move on.
I could either end it all, but I don't really have many other plates right now, I can work with it. Seeing the other guy, he would have no chance compared to me, so I won't be dropped for him surely.

I won't be made a fool, I'll take advantage of my knowledge, not sure, maybe that seems immoral for some. But well, I was initially thinking on dating, now, I'll just have a non compromiss and have fun. I'll play her game, but on my own terms, until I find a better prospect.

What do you think ? Have you ever been in a situation like this? I already know what she is so now I can escalate more easily I believe.

I'm sincerely disappointed with her. But you know.. live and learn !

Last edited:

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup everyone.
Today made out with a girl from my class, hb8. I really liked her, she seemed to be the only girl that I have pacience to deal with and interesting. I'd think I would date her seriously.
But kinda received the news that's very likely that she made out with a guy in a party 2 days ago, when we were already pretty close. This kinda makes sense with some things in the past, most girls in this circle of friends are like this. When my friend showed me the messages referring to her by an acquaintance they were something like:
"They made out? Isn't she having a thing with DocFaustus?"
"Since when does "A" only date 1 guy?".
The other guys is from her music school, and been told she's very flirty to him.

So yeah, felt bad for a sec, but now I gotta move on.
I could either end it all, but I don't really have many other plates right now, I can work with it. Seeing the other guy, he would have no chance compared to me, so I won't be dropped for him surely.

I won't be made a fool, I'll take advantage of my knowledge, not sure, maybe that seems immoral for some. But well, I was initially thinking on dating, now, I'll just have a non compromiss and have fun. I'll play her game, but on my own terms, until I find a better prospect.

What do you think ? Have you ever been in a situation like this? I already know what she is so now I can escalate more easily I believe.

I'm sincerely disappointed with her. But you know.. live and learn !

Wow, we're in a similar situation right now. Except yours' is worse than mine.

Earlier this week on Monday, I was gaming a girl who had high interest in me. She's my highest ranked prospect. She's been sending me signs for 3+ months for now (she has a boyfriend, but still sends me signs and flirts with me), and it's veeeeerrrry obvious that she likes me; you'd have to be a fvcking idiot not to notice. Basically, she likes me a lot and its obvious.

Anyways, I was with her at a basketball game that was at our school. We were flirting back and forth and she was showing a lot of signals. We were both getting touchy on each other and she found excuses to get in my personal space; found excuses to talk to me; tell me to come with her to places, etc.

I was sitting with her on the bleachers and some guys from another school come and apparently they know her. She turned her body away from me and she just started talking to them (For like the rest of the night; I didn't even talk to her after that--there wasn't an opportunity to talk to her anyway).

What it had seemed like was she ditched me for some other guys from another school, although she had seemed like she had high interest. But recently I had a convo w/ @Mot1veProgress about this situation and there were plenty of things he told me:

A) You can't jump the gun. There's could be plenty of explanations as of to what happened, and you cannot jump to conclusions; it will fvck your chances up. Anything could've been possible, too much factors come into place. You just can't jump to conclusions.

B) You shouldn't be concerned about what she's doing with other guys. What should matter is only what you're doing with her. Whatever she's doing with another guy is her business. If you've charmed her enough, she wouldn't go around messing with other guys. But even then in some cases, she's just a hoe.

In my opinion, from one high schooler to another, I don't think you should see some girls as the "wifey material" type until you really know how they are. In my perspective (based on my experiences) I've seen a lot of girls (Who have boyfriends and are in committed relationships) go around and flirt/cheat. For fvcks sake, it's happening with me. There's two girls in my school who keep flirting with me (heavily...) despite the fact that they have BOYFRIENDS.

But yeah, I don't think you should honestly be worried about this girl or who's she's "messing" with. If it was me, then I wouldn't worry about being made a fool out of either. If it happens, it happens. I wouldn't let any of a girl's actions faze me or shake my current mindset, but that's just me.

I've read a lot on here and its said that its the womans job to be exclusive, and I think that's true. If I were you (just in my opinion) I wouldn't think about that girl too passionately or about having a relationship, and just game her for your own personal gain (with exclusivity not in mind) while talking to other females. Just my two cents.

DocFaustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, we're in a similar situation right now. Except yours' is worse than mine.

Earlier this week on Monday, I was gaming a girl who had high interest in me. She's my highest ranked prospect. She's been sending me signs for 3+ months for now (she has a boyfriend, but still sends me signs and flirts with me), and it's veeeeerrrry obvious that she likes me; you'd have to be a fvcking idiot not to notice. Basically, she likes me a lot and its obvious.

Anyways, I was with her at a basketball game that was at our school. We were flirting back and forth and she was showing a lot of signals. We were both getting touchy on each other and she found excuses to get in my personal space; found excuses to talk to me; tell me to come with her to places, etc.

I was sitting with her on the bleachers and some guys from another school come and apparently they know her. She turned her body away from me and she just started talking to them (For like the rest of the night; I didn't even talk to her after that--there wasn't an opportunity to talk to her anyway).

What it had seemed like was she ditched me for some other guys from another school, although she had seemed like she had high interest. But recently I had a convo w/ @Mot1veProgress about this situation and there were plenty of things he told me:

A) You can't jump the gun. There's could be plenty of explanations as of to what happened, and you cannot jump to conclusions; it will fvck your chances up. Anything could've been possible, too much factors come into place. You just can't jump to conclusions.

B) You shouldn't be concerned about what she's doing with other guys. What should matter is only what you're doing with her. Whatever she's doing with another guy is her business. If you've charmed her enough, she wouldn't go around messing with other guys. But even then in some cases, she's just a hoe.

In my opinion, from one high schooler to another, I don't think you should see some girls as the "wifey material" type until you really know how they are. In my perspective (based on my experiences) I've seen a lot of girls (Who have boyfriends and are in committed relationships) go around and flirt/cheat. For fvcks sake, it's happening with me. There's two girls in my school who keep flirting with me (heavily...) despite the fact that they have BOYFRIENDS.

But yeah, I don't think you should honestly be worried about this girl or who's she's "messing" with. If it was me, then I wouldn't worry about being made a fool out of either. If it happens, it happens. I wouldn't let any of a girl's actions faze me or shake my current mindset, but that's just me.

I've read a lot on here and its said that its the womans job to be exclusive, and I think that's true. If I were you (just in my opinion) I wouldn't think about that girl too passionately or about having a relationship, and just game her for your own personal gain (with exclusivity not in mind) while talking to other females. Just my two cents.
I believe the main problem is that deep down I'm still looking for a girl like me or my closest friends, in terms of being smart and not addicted to these things, that has a passion and doesn't become a hoe because she feels her life is shallow. Sincerely I see no real fun in making out with girls for the sake of it, I normally end up disgusted because I just feel dirty, feel like I'm selling myself for something that I don't actually want, that I could be doing something way better.

I guess the main thing in this situation was the fact I liked her this much, the fact that she actually seemed different, she is interesting. But this things just made me lose respect for her, I simply did. Feels like she's cheap. I won't say I'm disgusted but sometimes is arising like that, small but there.

But you have very good advice, I'll just try having fun with her, not giving too much of my time of attention, she's not worth that much it seems, I won't destroy everything by just ending it here but I will not prioritize her in any way.
My other things is always the difficulty of finding interests, even when they are nice it's pretty hard for them to truly interest more than my eyes, I find difficult to have things just for the fun of it, I seem to always seek a kind of connection, the fact I made out with her before I was told about this probably allowed me to enjoy making out with her so much, it just seemed right.

I might restart talking to another friend from the same group that I went out with, and meet new people, altough I already know most that even slightly interest me in my school.

DocFaustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha man, what is there to end? You made out, the only end there is here is the END OF THE STORY. You aren't in a relationship. Don't be so quick to label it.

Don't bring it up with her and just go about business as usual. If you want to see her again, take her out and make out / fvck her. But if the woman doesn't want to be exclusive, don't ever mention it / get jealous / care. Now if she's subtly dropping hints that she wants exclusivity and you really dig her, then you can ask her if she would like to be your girlfriend. But until then, don't push it man.
Guess you are right. My problem was that I was so into her. I'll just go easy and have fun. In facebook we talk everyday, not boyfriend/girlfriend stuff the same thing we always did, she sends me pics normally and I joke with her, not constant flow just respond when I can, yesterday she actually came with a real conversation, saying that she wanted us to go slow and do things in her way. And I kept joking and always saying that I didn't do things in anyway but mine and kept flirting like hell.
She continues to flirt like hell as well, sending pics of herself, sexy as hell, she just asked me if I wanted to go netflix and chill with her, that her bed was big enough for us two (joking but flirty), I refused saying that I had better things to do, that we'd do it another day. I will just have fun and stop when I get sick of it.

Started talking to a bunch of girls today, just to make sure no oneitis was forming and pretty certain I'm not close anywhere near it anymore. She might be my only interest(plate) right now, but she's not the focus.

DocFaustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Playing it way too cool there man. That was straight up insulting! "I have better things to do than sleep with you" <- basically you're conveying to her you don't want to fvck her and she will instantly next you. If she offers sex up like that on a silver platter, take it while grabbing seconds.

You see there's nothing wrong with being unavailable, but when she says "netflix and chill, my bed's big enough for both of us" it means GET OVER HERE AND STRETCH MY PVSSY WIDE! Otherwise you've played it well. It's good you pulled back, which is why she wanted to have sex.

You see women do this thing where, when you withdraw attention, she'll want to pull you back in. How do you you pull a man back, though? They wonder. Sex. And this is the way men game women. If they want your attention, they gotta give you the poon.

Invite her to netflix and chill. The way to play it is "Hey, I want to see if your bed really is big enough, (day of week you want to come over), at x time"

Hopefully she doesn't decide to be a smartass and say "I have better things to do". Anyways, good luck man! You'll learn this stuff as you get more experience. Although you did make a few mistakes here, you will learn to never do it again and when you're a DJ, you'll be glad this happened.
She was joking. She lives like 4km away and her parents were at home (at 1AM, and I have no drivers license yet). But I'll use that "I wanna see if your bed really is that big" line one day.. that's gold