Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl didn't reply to me

prepdj

Reaction score
Ok so here's the background story. She always stared at me last year and so we talked and texted for like 2 weeks and I blew it by asking her to date me too soon. I was stupid back then. After that she said she really liked me and still wanted to be friends but for some reason I just never talked to her. She still stared at me almost every day for the rest of that school year. This school year she doesn't really stare at me but when she comes in the store I work she's always smiling and seems flirty. But she's a flirty girl so I can't tell if she's just being nice. So I texted her and she mistook me for someone else and said oh I thought you were "name " then said lol. And I said oh how was your day. And she didnt reply. Why could that be. She liked me last year what happened

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can either let this make you or break you. so much can change in one year. now that you have found this site, you are blessed. start a journal. how old are you? you can really step your game up in high school, and i suggest you do so. talk to other girls dude.