Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl asks ME out, then flakes

JonnyD123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not exactly butthurt over this, but I'm here to better myself by learning from my mistakes so any input on where this could've possibly gone wrong is much appreciated.

Girl texts me around 7:30pm after I had already made plans with friends.

HER: "Are you in _____? (The city I live in)

Me: "Yeah about to head out with friends."

HER: "Oh I'm on my way (to your city) right now."

Me: "Cool have fun."

HER: "Would you wanna grab a drink maybe?"

Me: "Yeah for sure. I'll be down there with friends anyways."

HER: "ok :) let me know

...Hour later

Me: "I'm at _____ bar. Come on by."

HER: "I'm literally across the street at my friend's house but ended up getting in bed and throwing on a movie."

Radio silence from me after that.

Is this just something that happens or what?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not exactly butthurt over this, but I'm here to better myself by learning from my mistakes so any input on where this could've possibly gone wrong is much appreciated.

Girl texts me around 7:30pm after I had already made plans with friends.

HER: "Are you in _____? (The city I live in)

Me: "Yeah about to head out with friends."

Me: "Cool have fun."

The girl says she's coming to your city and obviously hopes to hook up with you but you just reply "Cool have fun" like she's a piece of sh!t you want to stay away from.

HER: "Would you wanna grab a drink maybe?"

Me: "Yeah for sure. I'll be down there with friends anyways."

Again you signal to her that you are not really interested in her. You make it sound like you would not hook up if you weren't there with friends anyways.

HER: "ok :) let me know

...Hour later

Me: "I'm at _____ bar. Come on by."

HER: "I'm literally across the street at my friend's house but ended up getting in bed and throwing on a movie."

Radio silence from me after that.

Is this just something that happens or what?
See comments in red above.

I have no idea what previous history you have with her, maybe you already dated her many times or maybe you only met her one time just to get her number. But the way I look at it, she likes you and let's you know that she wants to meet up with you. Then you respond like an azzhole and act like you are not interested in her. Is she supposed to feel happy when you act to her like this???

Don't put women on a pedestal, don't act like you're desperate for them. But you're taking it to the other extreme and being too much of an azzhole. It's about finding the middle road... When a girl acts stuck up and tries to make you jump through her hoops, when she throws sh!t tests at you and when she tries to grab the frame from you, THAT'S when you show her you don't give a fvck about her and you show her the jerk inside of you! But when she's just being sweet and genuinely makes it known to you that she wants to see you, there's no need to be an azzhole to her. Sure, make her chase after you, tease her, be playful etc. But that not the same as being an azzhole!

You: "I don't fvcking care..."

That's basically how the conversation went lol. If you really want to improve your game do the following: Come up with three alternative responses you could've given to her when she said she was coming to your city. Make sure they are playful, sexy, teasing lines!!

This will teach you to become creative with throwing lines at girls. You need to think about these things with every girl you try to game, you need to practice this stuff and become better at it so eventually it becomes second nature to throw out sexy, playful, teasing lines right and left without having to think too long about it.

So if you wanna grow, just write down the alternative responses you can come up with and ask the forum to judge them. This will help you a lot!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the guys above said it already, anyway it seems to me that Jonny either had low expectations from this girl due to past events or her average look or simply got used to the low investment policy that modern girls force us to have but cant really calibrate it properly.

So agree with the settle the meeting in a place where you already are to avoid finding yourself alone somewhere else in case of flake but at the same once the girl shows committment to the meeting, slowly increase yours.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she asked to let her know the place, you should have let her know sooner rather than an hour later. She got preoccupied with something else while waiting.

But no big deal either way, you did fine