GF Sexy Clothes & Complaining

PowerAbuse

Don Juan
Reaction score
So... my GF likes to dress a bit edgy. She generally dresses a bit too sexy for the occasion, like wearing a skirt with knee-high leather boots, or really tight jeans and midriff-bearing shirts. She's a 34B, so she doesn't show the 'crease' or bulging cleavage, but instead she wears see-through shirts with thin bras underneath. Some of her bras are even see-through.

Personally all of this is completely fine by me (to an extent). To be honest it's a bit of an ego boost seeing other guys check her out when we're together, and it's hilarious when a guy doesn't know we're together and I watch him fail miserably trying to pick her up LOL.

The problem is, she complains about guys staring at her, ogling or hitting on her. Well, no ****. I told her, "I don't care what you wear, I love it - but if you don't want guys reacting like that, you can dress a bit more conservatively, less skin or see-through clothing." A few times I had to tell her to change her bra or shirt because she was basically showing her nipples.

But she just doesn't get it. She keeps wearing that stuff and keeps complaining... it's like she likes to complain or wants me to react with hostility. Sometimes she says "hey there's a guy who stared at my chest and came and talked to me... I didn't like it, you should come beat them up"... I'm just not that kind of guy because I already know she's madly in love, and if she wanted some other dude, then it wasn't meant to be anyway. I'm secure with myself, I'm not going to beat some guy up or get upset about them checking out my girl.

The only thing that worries me is she's basically sometimes dressed in a way that if she walked by some perverted AFC that doesn't handle rejection well, she might actually get raped or something. And then, I would beat the guy up or do something. But until then, what should I do? Just ignore/joke about her complaints?

What gives?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Another 'I wanna dress like a slut but don't look at me' chick.

If she wants to walk, talk and quack like a duck people will think that she's a duck.

It's not your fault she's stupid.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're dating an attention wh0re.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys are a happy couple why do you suppose she dresses like this? Have you asked her?

Does it make sense for a girl who has a boyfriend to be openly and actively attempting to attract other men? What does that say about her? What does it say about your relationship? When she dresses like that and you aren't around do you think she tells people she has a boyfriend?

She may tell you she "loves you" but actions always speak louder than words man. This chick is on the prowl for a bigger and better deal 24/7. Believe it.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick doesn't need to be your girlfriend. She is an imbecile.
You would not be having this conversation with a girl who is girlfriend material.
A guy I knew had a girlfriend who did similar **** but she did have a rather large chest, unlike your girlfriend.

So one day, by her dressing so slutty a guy treated her like one..He took his finger and took a "peek" down her blouse. My friend lost it, like any guy would. He took a bottle, and bust it over the guys head.

Ofcourse the police didn't see the guy peep down his girlfriends shirt, he just saw the guy get bust in the head with a bottle.
Now my friend has an assault charge following him for the rest of his life because his girlfriend thought slut apparel was cool. This would never happend if his girlfriend dressed like a woman and not a prostitute.

I want you to understand the trouble you can get into by the way she dresses and the attention it draws.
A woman worth having, I repeat you would not have to address this issue with. You need to find a woman with class. Your girlfriend should have been a hit and quit
Not an LTR.
Take heed of my advice, its bigger than her dressing how she wants.

Have some better standards bro. Looks aren't the end all be all with LTRs. Equally important are her morals and values.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is: why are you dating this girl?

Ideal Dating Material: Looks: 8.5/10, Personality: 10/10
Ideal FvckBuddy Material: Looks: 10/10, Personality: Anything over 6/10

She likes the attention. She likes fvcking with you and playing games, which is the LAST thing you want in a LTR

El Payaso is 100% right. She is an attention wh0re. The issue is not that she is dressing provocatively. I would totally be okay with that. The issue is how she is handling it and acting about it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PowerAbuse said:
To be honest it's a bit of an ego boost seeing other guys check her out when we're together, and it's hilarious when a guy doesn't know we're together and I watch him fail miserably trying to pick her up LOL.
I wonder if it would be so amusing if you watched a guy try to pick her up and he was actually having some success? There's always the old "slip the guy her number when the boyfriend goes to the bathroom" thing.

Last edited:

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
You're dating an attention wh0re.
Huhhh what? There's no way, this guy has this situation under total control. He's clearly dating a total sweetheart. Who also happens to have a great personality.