Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF of 2.5 years got BV!

earlkeese

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All -

I just need to get another opinion. For the past few weeks, I noticed that my GF had a fishy smell. I didn't say anything, but I think the look on my face gave it away I noticed it. Anyway, last night I come home (we live together) and I realized there is a pill bottle on the coffee table. I look at the description, do a google search and I find it's associated with BV. Anyway, when she comes out of the bathroom, I pretended I needed to run to the store, just to see if she would move it. Anyway, I come back 15 minutes later and the pills are gone. Finally, today I bring it up and she said she knew what it was since 2pm yesterday. I asked her why she wouldn't tell me this after 2.5 years together and her answer was she was going to. Am I wrong to have concerns?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bacterial Vaginosis

http://www.cdc.gov/std/bv/stdfact-bacterial-vaginosis.htm

It's not an STD, but a bacterial infection. Not much is known about it.

She could've had a raw steak wrapped in her panties before she put them on, or used her dildo to clean the insides of a Thanksgiving turkey and didn't clean it off. Regardless, it's not a whole lot to worry about.

Male sex partners of women diagnosed with BV generally do not need to be treated. However, BV may be transferred between female sex partners.
It's of no danger to you, but you may have given it to her if you've been fvcking other women.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is a yeast infection, aka candida, it can be sexually transmitted from woman to man. It's a harmless rash, though, and will go away rapidly on its own.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bacterial Vaginosis

She could've had a raw steak wrapped in her panties before she put them on, or used her dildo to clean the insides of a Thanksgiving turkey and didn't clean it off. Regardless, it's not a whole lot to worry about.

It's of no danger to you, but you may have given it to her if you've been fvcking other women.

if that is the case can't be like someone else visited that vagina recently and not only the op? hence why she is not willing to talk?

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bacterial Vaginosis

OMG I'm laughing my ass off.
I had no idea what BV was until just now, but my boys in Steel Panther have a song called BVS - Big Vagina Syndrome. That would explain the reason she put a turkey leg up it past it's sell by date and ended up with BV.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is a yeast infection, aka candida, it can be sexually transmitted from woman to man. It's a harmless rash, though, and will go away rapidly on its own.
Nope, yeast is fungal. Bacterial means bacteria....a much more complicated organism than a fungus. Fungal meds do not work on bacteria. Trust me, I'm a pharmacist.

So she has a bacterial infection, localized down there. It doesn't seem like too big a deal, I think.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, yeast is fungal. Bacterial means bacteria....a much more complicated organism than a fungus. Fungal meds do not work on bacteria. Trust me, I'm a pharmacist.

So she has a bacterial infection, localized down there. It doesn't seem like too big a deal, I think.
Fine, academic point taken - yeast is classified as a fungus.

My point was that a woman can transfer a yeast infection to a man as an STI. My scholarly source for that fact is my d!ck, which has gotten one before.

Serenity

Reaction score
You gotta understand it's embarrassing to tell, regardless of how long you've been together. Only one day had passed and she might have worried thinking about how to say it. You don't know if she was going to tell you soon anyways and she must have known it would be impossible to really hide it from you.

There's nothing to be concerned about.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fine, academic point taken - yeast is classified as a fungus.

My point was that a woman can transfer a yeast infection to a man as an STI. My scholarly source for that fact is my d!ck, which has gotten one before.
Yep, living organisms like to reproduce and spread, They are funny that way. :)

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but a stinky gash is a deal breaker for me. Any kind of bad smell actually. I had a bird in the hand on a business trip - a solid 7 who was good to go. We were at an evening mixer and she was drunk but I could smell her feet. Standing up I could smell her feet. I tried to save the day by suggesting we continue the party with a night swim in the resort pool, where we could continue to drink, thinking "if I could just get those smelly dogs underwater, I can salvage this sure thing and do the deed". She insisted on continuing to party on dry land, likely bc she was shy about getting into a bathing suit, so I bailed and said goodnight. It wasn't so much a "choice" on my part, but I always say that my little head rules my big head but my nose has unilateral veto power. I. Just. Can't.

Rippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that every frequent cigarette smoker I've ever dated has had BV.

Also, a girl can get BV if she has sex with a new guy or with multiple guys in a short period of time. I'm not trying to scare you, 9 times out of 10 it's just some sort of idiopathic infection, but it's a good thing to keep a heads up.

I had a girlfriend once who would get BV every time she had unprotected sex, no matter who it was with. So it was either deal with a stinky vag or wear condoms every time. Needless to say that relationship didn't last.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not fvcking fun! I've had the oral version, it's disgusting.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bv can be caused by several things and one of them is from having multiple sexual partners.

Time to start paying attention to things. Does she have a ho kit in her car? A ho kit is a bag with all the things a ho takes to someone's house to fuuck them. Extra underwear, perfume, clothes, nighty, etc.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you circumcised? I once dated a guy who wasn't and kept getting them from him.
yea, idk what to tell you. I've had yeast infections before, but a female should learn how to to care for her body so she doesn't get those. I rarely get them. and there's OTC for them.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All -

I just need to get another opinion. For the past few weeks, I noticed that my GF had a fishy smell. I didn't say anything, but I think the look on my face gave it away I noticed it. Anyway, last night I come home (we live together) and I realized there is a pill bottle on the coffee table. I look at the description, do a google search and I find it's associated with BV. Anyway, when she comes out of the bathroom, I pretended I needed to run to the store, just to see if she would move it. Anyway, I come back 15 minutes later and the pills are gone. Finally, today I bring it up and she said she knew what it was since 2pm yesterday. I asked her why she wouldn't tell me this after 2.5 years together and her answer was she was going to. Am I wrong to have concerns?
Is this the same girl? http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/domestic-violence-from-my-pregnant-girlfriend.216374/

If so, good grief man, there is no helping you. I really hope what happened is that you dumped this psycho chick, and picked another one up right after. But the 2.5 year timeline says otherwise...

Is it even your kid?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score