Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting girls is similar to how economics works

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
The super rich gain the most money by letting it sit in stocks/savings and letting it build itself up. Similar to how the top percent of guys were lucky enough to have certain qualities to attract girls and their value just builds keeps building. They don't have to put any effort in to finding a girl because girls either approach them or they have the social game on lockdown. Most of these guys inherited this position, but any guy can move up in to this category with the right amount of work and effort.

The middle class are similar to guys with gfs or a few stable plates. They don't have it as easy as the top percent of guys, but they still have to put in effort to maintain their stability or acquire a new plate/gf. These guys are the ones that can get screwed over the most for relying on very few options though.

The lower class are your betas and guys that get ONS every once in a while. Most of these guys have no value and have to work harder than any other class to recieve terrible results. Sometimes a guy in the middle class gets screwed over and ends up in this group until he manages to get out.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Well this just sounds like an entitlement thread.

The way you climb up the ladder into the better looking region is by lifting weights. It doesn't matter how pretty of a face you got, if youre skinny you can't get nearly as much pvssy (or fat for that matter). That take a lot of effort.

You know, you don't always get dealt the greatest cards in life, but it's how you use those cards to your advantage that defines you. Hell you could get rich and pull fine pvssy every night, but that takes work. Everything worth doing in life takes hard work. Nobody has anything easy unless you were born into the Kennedy or Trump family.
Lifting weights doesn't do **** for your value. I've been mistaken for football players before and I've never heard a compliment from a female about my muscles. I see plenty of fat, skinny, and out of shape guys with hot girls. The top guys I knew that got the top quality girls didn't have to lift a finger. Girls would come to parties looking for them or their friends would hook them up to date parties with girls.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a beta in Western society blows.

It seems no-one is on your side. I had to seek professional help. Betas may end up having to kick someone else's ass to compesate for their lack of success. Lots of chicks will think this violence a laugh, because they're sheep who are only semi-concious of real life, including if his victims are considered unattractive.

These perpetrators may get a bad reputation societally, but if your ugly who cares? Cops and/or judges, who are probably handsome, will psychologically make you crack, just like they do in the cop shows. ('So you shot up that Burger King because you were Mr Average, eh? Watching the women pass you by').

Imagine being the diseased guy; majority of school life bullied, then in 20s and 30s women telling him they wouldn't fvck him over the internet. Who does that?

Last edited:

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is a social hierarchy. Nothing new. Play the game or let the game play you. Sometimes I hate that I came to this site and started overthinking gender dynamics every day, but I'm better for it. I'm glad I swallowed the red pill, and wised up. If I didn't, I probably would have screwed up big time in the future. Now I know, marriage is B.S., and having kids with a woman can get you screwed too. I want both, but only once I am absolutely sure. I'm speaking from a young person's perspective. I'm only 18. I have much more to experience. But the one thing we all have in common...

Is that we are smarter than the average man.

Anyways, economics, I guess so. If you want to look at it like that. I think it's nothing more than a social structure. To each his own.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you lift weights, do it because it makes you feel good not because you think it'll get you girls (it won't). But it can add implicit value by making you feel better about yourself which will in turn step up your game and your aura.

Ultimately, it comes down to inner-game. The difference between alpha and beta isn't looks (though looks help), it isn't money or social status (though those help too). The difference is that a beta accepts his place in the hierarchy; he buys into all these rules--I have to be this to do that; I can't do this because I'm not that. Confidence is the ability to make your own rules--that's alpha. It's having an inner reality that outer reality can't touch. I've seen too many ugly, out of shape guys with no real social proof beyond a couple close buddies make their own success with women to buy into the idea that we're limited by all these rules and or born into sexual castes. Ostensibly I'm a 5%er; there've been time in my life where the people around me would've assumed I was putting in numbers, but when the mindset wasn't there it was all just an illusion. Yeah, someone like me might have it easier and get more opportunities; but the sexual market place has been blown open--anybody, barring major physical deformities or mental disorders, can play it to his advantage.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
If women are a commodity that always goes to the highest bidder.. why do ignorant, moronic men continue to be white knights and co-dependent faggots?

And why do they continue to be shocked when women act inconsistent, disloyal, unpredictable, elusive and manipulative (aka hypergamous)? Why do they post idiotic threads in pathetic desperation after one dumb b!tch? When will men snap out of their coma and realize women exist only for reproduction, sexual pleasure and entertainment? When will men realize their value and stop bowing and scraping for female validation?

When?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women are a commodity that always goes to the highest bidder.. why do ignorant, moronic men continue to be white knights and co-dependent faggots?

And why do they continue to be shocked when women act inconsistent, disloyal, unpredictable, elusive and manipulative (aka hypergamous)? Why do they post idiotic threads in pathetic desperation after one dumb b!tch? When will men snap out of their coma and realize women exist only for reproduction, sexual pleasure and entertainment? When will men realize their value and stop bowing and scraping for female validation?

When?
Good post my friend!

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractiveness is equated to social power and value. Hence why it is more agitating for betas to be insulted by
a hot chick than a homeless bum. There are more of the latter than the women who copy what the actresses on TV are wearing.

If you get an attractive girl into you, only then would her attractive friends want a piece of you too, when previously they
'disqualified' you. Back then you were a mere beta drone 'cog in the machine' that got on the bus day in, day out that nobody noticed.