Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get On Board, B!tches!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(moderators please note: This is not a political thread. This is a we-are-so-fvcking-screwed-the-end-is-surely-near thread).

“I should make it clear: I’m a feminist,” 53-year-old Fergal Murphy told me over the phone from his home in Kensington, Md. Almost immediately I heard a faint giggle followed by some clapping. His wife, Karen, was on the line too and couldn’t suppress how tickled she was by his statement.

“I brag about this all the time online,” she said, explaining that it all started a few years ago when she bought a shirt that read “This Is What a Feminist Looks Like.”

Fergal loved the shirt and promptly began wearing it. Sometimes he even poses for photos in it next to a life-size cardboard cutout of Hillary Clinton, like when the couple, staunch Clinton supporters, holds presidential primary debate watch parties in their home. “You’d be amazed at how many times I showed this picture of him in his T-shirt,” she said.

It's Not Too Late To Join The Hillary Train!

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'm sure his wife would still spread her legs for the first Alpha male to show any interest in her (if there is such a guy). Then she'd go home and ask her husband to give her a foot massage while praising him on how good a feminist he is. Then he'd go to bed feeling all warm and fuzzy inside - while she went to bed dreaming of a guy who would fullfill her next rape fantasy.

Last edited:

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
the S makes for a nice place to center your sights.