Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

German Mayor:Children must stay away certain areas;not provoke migrants to avoid sexual harassment

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a dipsh*t, that is common sense considering the reality. Doesn't mean you can't do something to change the reality.

This phenomena really is unbelievable.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this mayor is saying that children should stay away from german men because they will sexually harass them??

The stupidity and denial is unbelievable.
Check out this article Danger: http://billmoyers.com/story/after-living-in-norway-america-feels-backward/#.Vq4_Jrb21r4.facebook

I can't even begin. I made it through 4 paragraphs until I just gave up and started skimming. Didn't you know that America's problems are due to not having enough shelters, segregated schools and men threatening muslims?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
For a second there, when reading the article (before I read the rest of your post), I thought you liked the article. Almost made me think your account was hacked!
I have no idea what he means by segregated schools. Mine was extremely diverse, and as a white guy I was part of a minority. "The people in the top 1% are evil because either they or their ancestors worked hard to get their money! Let's take it and give it to the rest of the ghetto baby mammas, that's the future of America. We'll be heroes just like Robin!"
Moyers is a lefty mouthpiece and always has been.

He was the guy that defended the Tonkin Gulf decision (one of the biggest lies ever told) as LBJ's press secretary. No one should listen to a word he says.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But he was a reporter in Afghanistan! He should be hailed as a hero, unlike those baby killers they call "soldiers" over there for us now. He was in cafe's that could have been bombed any second! Or he could have stumbled on an IED and died!
What a fvcking clown that guy is.
You just hit on the overwhelming theme I get from most elitist lib-tards......ARROGANCE. The scale of self-esteem is strange - you have the low end which causes depression, and the high end that causes arrogance and narcissism. Both are due to a lack of confidence in themselves, thus the need to create this alternate reality where everybody is equal.