Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

g/f and I had sex, blood stains all over bed

Tornado2

Don Juan
Reaction score
me and my gf were getting it on in my bed (all white sheets), and she didnt tell me she was on her period, the lights were off and when we were done there was blood all over the place, even on my comforter. my parents are gonna kill me. no use in washing the sheets it won't come out. im 15.

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually i had blood on my sheets and washed them right away, it came out man. Use the hottest setting on your washer and soap , and some stain remover if you have it

Tornado2

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok let's say I can't get it out. are my parents gonna be smart enough to realize what was going on?

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just cut ur wrist and tell them u tried to commit a suicide because u hate them haha

man, i'm not helping at all

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop questioning "can you get it out" and calm down, it CAN be done. Just take it all go put it in the wash machine with the HOTTEST setting. Put alot of soap, not too much. And put oxy clean or some other stain remover in there. stop questining wether or not it will work. Just GO do it. It will. But I am sure they would Or theyd ask you if you started having periods or if youre cutting yourself. Not reallyj ust go wash the damn sheets man go man go..

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wash your sheets

clean your bedsheets and try before you respond again...

sucks for you though... I ripped the tip of my **** on some other girls bed and there was blood all over the place

your parents might notice, there might be a smell throughout the house. If they do, tell them the truth, if you think they're gonna freak tell them she slept over and din;t wear a pad to bed, dat stupid *****. Otherwise, wash your sheets.

try to keep the lights dimmed next time, not off, setting a mood does more than out right eliminating sight as a stimulant, so you don;t get stuck having to wash your sheets

wash your sheets

haha: you had a nose bleed

wash your sheets

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell them you bled some noseblood.

and get your ass to the HS forum

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use plastic next time!

every guy should have a plastic sheet in the back of his car for such reasons.

spil something else on the sheets. that used to work for me.

get some grape pop or something and just dump it

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pour one cup of detergent into the washing machine and put the settings on cold only. do not use hot water on blood because it makes the stains set in.
pour one cup of detergent onto the blood stain. put it in the washer.
this should do it.

if the sheets are white, pour a little bleach into the water before you put the sheets in, and when i say little i mean a little . too much bleach can eat holes in stuff.

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Tornado, did you wash the sheets already? If not try dry-washing them with some new oxygen-based product. They really do miracles on difficult stains.

Good luck, mate!

And make me know if you succeed in fooling papa y mama! ^_^

(grabs popcorn and waits for final showdown...)

Tornado2

Don Juan
Reaction score
nevermind, doesn't matter. my 21 year-old brother saw it and knew it right away. he said in front of my parents "why was there blood stains on your bed?? you and your girlfriend were bangin' during the wrong part of the month huh?" My mom was like "WHAT?" She actually wasn't upset, just shocked and told me she thought I was a lil young - dad kinda laughed.

My brother is a total jack @ss though.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe his moms beat his ass arldy lol

Either listen to what that guy said and wash it or throw it all away lol.