Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

***** fvked up my Engineering interview.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
So I go into an Mechanical Tech job interview that seemed to be in the bag. A friend knew the boss and I managed to skip HR with it. Well I get in there and I'm sitting down near the secretary and she just suddenly opens with "Are you LFX? Are you the guy with the 'weirdo' resume?"... I said, yes but that it was a resume designed for a different occupation and has a different function but yes that was me. Then she said "so you've been to China huh? what's that like?" to which I replied "yes but it was nothing special"... as I know what western women are like, I tried to keep myself polite, quiet and aloof.

Her: "So we have this Chinese woman who is such a ***** in my daughters art class, OH MY GOD, we threw her out because she said her daughter wasn't as capable as her son, we couldn't believe she was so hard on her daughter!!!"

Me: "Oh, well thats pretty standard for Chinese I guess", I said quietly.

Her: "You can't stereotype people like that!!!" she started to rant very loudly.

Me: "It's not a stereotype, you can ask my wife, she's Chinese and she also acts like that, you know there are 50 million extra men and 1.7 billion Chinese so the competition can be fierce."

Her: "Well HA HA HA (like nyah nyah) on them, thats what those MEN get for killing all the baby girls".

Me: "Well actually, its not just the men who do that, the women are pretty much to blame too"

Her: "No its not its the MEN!!! They are terrible they forced those women".

Me: "Well actually if you talk to my wife, she'd also tell you she has a preference for boys, its really a cultural thing."

Her: "OMG NO ITS NOT, ITS THE MEN!!!! and now HA HA HA, thats what they get for killing baby girls!!! HA HA HA HA"

Me: "Well actually if you think about it, there might be 50 million extra men, but they are not going to just sit there and allow this to happen, there will probably be a war shortly or a raid of some sort to fill the need"

Her: "NO, its too bad HA HA HA, all those MEN got what they deserved"

Me: "50 million un-married men are not going to just sit down and take it quietly miss, likely they will invade another country to get at the women there, its not like here. " I added.

Her: "That's DISGUSTING, That's just DISGUSTING!!!!" She yelled as she rolled her eyes.

[Boss walks in, super meek guy]

Me: "ok..."

Boss: "What are you talking about?"

Her: " The Chinese they are just so unfair, they are just so.... 'rants about our conversation', can you believe it? OMG"

Boss: [looking at me] "You shouldn't talk about political things in the office, its like after we voted and one guy made a very big deal about it down at the bar. I shouldn't have said..."

Her: "Yeah well I voted liberals"

Me: " That's interesting, they were actually backed by Chinese money".

Well at the interview with the boss, I tried to show a lot of interest, be polite and on my best behavior... ask questions about the equipment, at the end, he said we'll give you a call in a couple weeks ok? Obviously, I didn't get the job... I was not surprised by it but my god, I couldn't believe this guy would hire this broad to gate-keep for his company. How is it that men in this country have collectively had their balls cut off and let bitches like this dominate??? How does any engineering/inventing or any money change hands at all when you let know-nothing women dominate your business...

Christ I cant even talk about what is on my resume without some white woman getting offended... that a white man may have just led a successful life. Its like, my very existence triggers women.

My wife adds that women like this in China, would never be able to get married.

What to do, what to do.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Sounds like an I.T. / technology shop. We have this great field with lots of money making opportunity and the power to run the world anymore but poor women they *typically* don't have the technical skills to do the real work and have no business in the field... So let's just put them in management positions to boss around those that do have skills and brains.. Who cares if the work environment is toxic and no real work gets done, we got to see the psychopath boss today and she has boobs.. Let's make these women account managers to sell things they have no clue about but hey their boobs look good so they can sell. Lets make them Administrative Assistants who are too good to send a fax because that's above them but hey those boobs sure look good when you first walk into the office. Let's put these poor women in HR and let them hire more people just like them who have no clue and multiply throughout our company like roaches.. but hey, those boobs are incredible to look at..

What a joke, OP. I hope you get the job. Maybe the boss was logical enough to see through her boobs and BS and actually give you a shot?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFree,

I know exactly what the hell you are going through. I'm going through some restructuring for my career right now and you would think the job market would be all about:

1.) You have the experience and education to do the job

2.) You interview well in terms of knowing the company, its products, the market, and can meet performance measures

3.) You show up dressed professionally with a solid resume, cover letter, etc.

4.) You even get someone inside the company to give you a referral or a recommendation

But unfortunately, this is NOT how the job market works. The job market today is the stupidest fvcking shyt I have ever seen in my life with office/corporate political bullshyt that you have to swim through in order to "kiss a.ss" and get a position.

It's why I might retire just running my own business, because I honestly can't deal with the insanity. Instead of hiring people based on competency, they hire you based on how much of a damn "a.ss-kisser" you will be and if you can play within the corporate/office political bullshyt.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
wtf would you allow such crap to be part of your job interview. Talk to the boss about it and get that ***** fired for unprofessional behavior. should have recorded her on your cell, pard

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exact reason why I own my own business and work off contracts. Corporate America is a joke. It's all about who you know and that's it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't had a lot of sales jobs, have you Livefree? You have to realize that disagreeing with people is not going to change their minds, so there's no point in it. All it does is work against you. In an interview, you're selling yourself. And in sales, it's not smart to argue with the prospect. Let them be as ignorant as they want to be, especially about irrelevant matters.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In sales you emulate everything the other person likes/dislikes. You should have just agreed with her. If she would've liked golf.. Then you like golf... If she likes skiing... You like skiing.

Just take this as a lesson for future endeavors.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you even want this job? The way you write makes me think you're just having a laugh :D
Otherwise you should have stopped to disagree and just be curt and polite. Basically if you decide you want to talk back - with that kind of person, it's like starting an all-or-nothing fight. You can win it in pride, but you won't get the job.

Still it's probably better to not get the job (hint: she had an employee fired because of some arbitrary comment). Just know what you want man, you said you wanted the job but acted as if you didn't.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
No, I've not worked in sales and yes those would probably have been sound strategies. One thing this has made me realize is that 'in the west' I don't want to work with ANY company that employs women. That might narrow down my jobs quite a bit but just recently at my second workplace (I always have 2+ jobs), they brought in a woman who immediately started acting like the boss even though she is just a grunt and new to boot. Then at least once a shift she'll have a panic attack on the job and start blaming everyone else for her screw ups. When I say panic attack, her eyes will go wide and her face flushes completely red... she's also hideously obese and opinionated, of course the other guys on the job fall all over themselves to please her and take her orders.... I told my supervisor that I would quit if I had to work with her again, so he moved around my schedule to accommodate me, nice guy.

From now on though, I think I'll just look for solitary jobs which don't involve women... maybe I'll go back to trucking. I guess I've been in the East too long because I'm just disgusted by the behavior of western people now. I mean these guys will turn on a dime, pitch all of their opinions out the window and give a girl huge props for doing a job a monkey could do. I've noticed that no matter how a woman acts, or what she looks like, white men will step all over each other to gain her approval, its truly sickening.

My wife concurs, she also cant stand western women at her workplace, thinks they are bossy and mean. The biggest problem here is that women don't know their place and apparently the men don't either. Where are the balls? Maybe I'll become a barber or something.

Can anyone suggest a few jobs that are male only?

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
LiveFreeX your post above reminded me of my late father. He worked the phone company most of his life until he died at age 58. One time back around 1999-2000 he had to work on something that involved women from the office callcenter where he worked. He told me that once this whatever it was project was finished he was not going to talk to any women at work ever again. He said this was because they were "insane" and the more he interacted with them the bigger risk there was for him getting accused of stuff he didn't do! My blue pill self at the time questioned why he would do this... And how he would pull it off, and I must admit I thought it sounded somewhat extreme and I thought he was being really unreasonable.... Now, today, I totally relate to it 99999%. Wish he was alive so I could tell him that I finally "get it"..

Unfortunately with the EEOC bullsh|t these days even the fields that women should not be in will always have some.. I.T. is a great example.. Construction.. Mechanics.. Engineering.. Good luck not having at least one nut job woman to deal with any any field..

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fracking boom creates jobs for women — but only as prostitutes and maids, activist claims

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-jobs-women-prostitutes-maids-only/?page=all

“Fracking as an industry serves men. Ninety-five percent of the people employed in the gas fields are men. When we talk about jobs, we’re talking about jobs for men, and we need to say that,” Ms. Steingraber says in a video posted on YouTube by the industry-backed group Energy in Depth.

“The jobs for women are ‘hotel maid’ and ‘prostitute,’”