Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

friends with benefits without getting attached

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got one plate (so yeah, the first advice will be to spin more plates lol), sex is great, she cooks for me, acts quite submissive in all our interactions, I have firm control of the frame. Apart from the sex, I enjoy doing other stuff together, she's nice to me.

BUT.... She has displayed several red flags which are a total dealbreaker to me, so an LTR is absolutely out of the question for me and I do not want to get attached to her. I'm pretty sure I will get burned very hard if I lose sight of this....

So how do I manage the situation? I mean, how do you guys stay disattached? For example, suppose you've decided for yourself that a girl is just a fvckbuddy, but you find out she fvcked another guy. Does that not affect you guys? I've been contemplating this lately and I must admit it would affect me.

I don't trust this girl based on her red flags. She has a history of abusive boyfriends, no father figure when she grew up, lots of other character traits which tell me she could be a very cold and calculated bytch under certain circumstances. To be honest, she is pretty infatuated with me NOW, she tries very hard to please me, I sense that she views me as THE PRIZE and I got her in the palm of my hand at the moment. But that doesn't mean sh!t, I will never ever trust a bytch like her with so many red flags, period.

But at the moment, I have no reason to cut her off, she's behaving exactly how you want a woman to behave. I like seeing her, I like fvcking her, I like doing things together. The question is, how do I keep things under control? Naturally, as I will keep seeing her, I will get more attached to her. Of course I try to counteract this, just seeing her in the weekends, minimizing texting, I don't ask much about her past nor do I share much about my own, I try to keep our connection superficial. But I feel I'm only slowing it down, not halting it.

The way I see it, when two people keep seeing each other, they will get more attached over time. Part of me says I should cut her off. I've been fvcking her silly for over a month now, I should be happy with that achievement, I've conquered her, she's my little slut, there's nothing more to achieve. As the possibility of an LTR is out of the question, there's no reason to hang in there. Apart from more sex and just enjoying interacting with a female who desires me, I guess.
But that's what makes it risky, coz I do enjoy interacting with her and I enjoy her pursuing an LTR with me (which she is pursuing HARD). That's what we all want right? A woman who sees us as THE PRIZE, who thinks you are a great catch which she wants to win over. When a woman acts like that, is very submissive, is showing you a great time everytime you meet up, shouldn't you enjoy it? Surely you wouldn't end it?

Nevertheless, my gut is telling me I should take action here, coz I don't want to end up getting stabbed in the back or get hurt by her otherwise.

How do you guys handle situations like these? Is there a way to hang in there and keep seeing her without getting more attached? Bradd's recent breakup with his main plate comes to mind... Even though he was spinning other plates all the time, he did get attached to her over the course of time and it didn't end well.

Somewhere during the last month, I wasn't able to see her for two weeks due to certain circumstances. This worked great, I disattached and realized that if I would never see her again, I wouldn't care. I also realized that if she was fvcking another guy at that moment, I couldn't care.

So this leads me to think I could keep seeing her and stay disattached if I bring down the frequency of out meetings. That could work..

Do any of you veterans have more tips? Do you guys break things off when you realize you are growing too attached, or are there certain tactics you apply so you can still keep seeing her? Obviously, spinning more plates would help but maybe you guys have other tips apart from that?

Last edited:

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day, Prime_Beef was single. It was not unknown to put in a double, triple and occasionally quadruple shift. (Bang 2,3,4 girls a day) Ocasionally the women would figure it out. A few would still stick around, hoping to have a chair when the music ended. Generally, a woman who accepts this situation is smitten with the s*x services and felt I was 2 points or more beyond her in attractive scale. Many would leave after figuring it out or asking directly. A couple were long time lovers over many years... but knew the extent.

How you keep distant is by having more options. Be honest if she asks where is this going, etc. Never lie or mislead. Just don't volunteer info. I guarantee you some women feel as you do and you ain't the only dude servicing the plumbing. Can't get upset about that. Sounds like she could turn looney and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. .knowing you sense that suggests you should be looking for greener pastures. Leopards rarely if ever chain their spots

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comon man this is not a FWB, she's cooking for you, probably staying overnight too. Ha!

The only time I stay truely detached is when it's just a true FB, just sex & fvcking no dating or doing things gf/bf do.

The majority of my ex-plates are just what you described, they typically expire from the 60-90 day range. Red flags glaring, I move on pretty unattached. Rinse & repeat.

As for plating a hoe that fvcks other guys, yeah I'm out when I find out. That's how STDs are caught. You think she's getting tested after every dude she bangs....?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DieHard, you are an analytical guy, as I understand you to be.

Your post is not direct, but rather convoluted in form. So the first question I ask after reading your post is why are you not being straightforward in your thought process. Why the frequent repeated background and question? Is there a deeper implication in your thinking that you are aiming at but unable to bring to consciousness.

You state that she is not LTR material, so the question of LTR eligibility is something you have visited and scrutinized her against, and thus, it is reasonable to assume that you might be seeking an LTR. Now, IF you weren’t seeking an LTR, then your question of “emotional investment” would hold little relevance, as you can’t authentically invest into a temporal instrument with the understanding of its transiency. So then the potentiality of the emotional investment might be tied to the possibility that despite her red flags, she, nevertheless, could find her way into an LTR through habituation, and hence the problem. So the authentic questions to chew on are:

1. Is your overall goal to find an LTR?

2. If you are seeking an LTR, why do you have a "high-risk" contender as your only plate? Is it because she is currently servicing your needs and thus you lack motivation--or--is it due to your trying and inability to secure other plates? Either way, if you are seeking an LTR, and she is not LTR material, why do you treat her like an LTR by not spinning other plates?

3) If you are not seeking an LTR, then why are you not spinning other plates?

Taking a deeper look at the "whys" here might shed some light to your initial question of how to withdraw/or mitigate the potentiality of your emotional investment.

Last edited:

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way to not get attached and have strictly casual sex is to,
a.) not do boyfriend stuff with her, and.
b.) always keep in mind the qualities that prevent her from being LTR material. Find something about her that you hate and never forget about it. Always recall it when she wants to cuddle or makes you dinner or whatever... although I'd stop doing those things with her altogether.

For example, I've been seeing a FWB for a couple of weeks now. I went into the relationship looking for something casual. As the weeks progressed, I realized that she was actually a very cool girl. And I considered an LTR with her, depending on her behavior over the next month or so.

Literally the next time we hung out, I had a plan to get her drunk and see if she said anything stupid. She drank a bit too much, admitted to lying about the amount of people she slept with (she said five, her number was over twenty), and telling me that she has given oral sex in exchange for money.

I'm not an idiot, I knew by the way she gave head that she was more sexually experienced than she let on, but since she lied to my face, I can never be in an LTR with her. All attachment is gone for me. Find something you hate about her and never forget it.

Last edited:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your responses, guys.

Well, we mutually decided to end things this week. I don't want to get into the details, but it does sting... I did learn a valuable lesson from it, at least I hope I will learn form it...

See, I feel really miserable about the breakup... I've actually been thinking about ending things for a while now, but now that it actually happened, I'm surprised at how much it affects me. I feel sad, I feel like crying...

She wasn't pretty enough for me... She had way too many character flaws for me... I knew from the start that she was just gonna be "fun" to me, nothing more. But only now do I realize how attached I've become to her.

Attachment is like a silent hitman, sh!t just creeps up to you without you knowing it... Then when the bytch is gone, it suddenly hits you and you feel really miserable about her being gone.

I guess I have the answers I was looking for at the start of this thread now... I let her come too close to me... Your were right when you said this, hockeyfreak: "The only time I stay truely detached is when it's just a true FB, just sex & fvcking no dating or doing things gf/bf do."

We did things gf/bf do, we slept over, we cooked together etc. Lately, I was getting nervous about getting attached, that's why I started this thread... But I didn't realize just how attached I had become already, until we broke up. So I guess no more of that stuff with future plates!! Then again, what good is it to just fvck a woman regularly without ANYTHING ELSE? A guy needs to be human sometimes, right? I mean, it's nice to have some interaction with a girl, laugh together, have fun, enjoy each other... But yeah, when you enjoy your time together frequently, you will slowly get attached, it's just human nature. I don't know what the fvckin answer is.... I just hate feeling miserbale after a breakup, but I guess it's just something you need to take for granted. Unless you're gonna stay away from women altogether, but thats not what you want either...

I tried thinking about your questions over the last week, Guru. Actually, I didn't know the answers to them or maybe I didn't even want to think about them, I dunno... I do know the answer to the last one, though. I'm not spinning other plates because I'm just not able to! I have a very busy life and don't do much cold approaching. The women I do meet and who show interest, many of them get tossed out the window before we even start dating because they show low quality behavior, I NEXT a lot of women when their behavior doesn't please me...
I swear I've been trying to find a backup chick for the last month coz I knew things would proably end in the near future with this current plate, but I just didn't succeed...

Don't know what I'm writing this post for anyway, I just need to talk to someone... I know I'll be alright after a couple of days, it's not like I haven't been here before many times. But still, I feel quite miserable and sad right now... Most important lesson I try to take away from it is: I did this myself, I allowed myself to become attached to her. There's no one else to blame for the way I'm feeling right now, except for ME!

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We did things gf/bf do, we slept over, we cooked together etc. Lately, I was getting nervous about getting attached, that's why I started this thread... But I didn't realize just how attached I had become already, until we broke up. So I guess no more of that stuff with future plates!! Then again, what good is it to just fvck a woman regularly without ANYTHING ELSE? A guy needs to be human sometimes, right? I mean, it's nice to have some interaction with a girl, laugh together, have fun, enjoy each other... But yeah, when you enjoy your time together frequently, you will slowly get attached, it's just human nature. I don't know what the fvckin answer is.... I just hate feeling miserbale after a breakup, but I guess it's just something you need to take for granted. Unless you're gonna stay away from women altogether, but thats not what you want either...
This. What is the point is training yourself to be detached? If you are going to do it consistently, why not become a monk?

But if you want to experience the enjoyment a woman, why not do it fully? With eyes wide open of course.

Last edited:

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are absolutely right DH, its nearly impossible to not having some feelings with a FB. Unless you are a true psychopath, then I suppose it's possible.

My favorite fwb was freaking awesome, no drama, no bull****, had an awesome career. 10yrs younger, horney as fvck when I saw her.
I didn't have to listen to her ***** and complain. She made in nearly impossible for me to not like her! As great as it was it was also empty. Oh well, just keep on trucking man.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys...

It just makes me doubt everything. Like, when I meet a new girl, I often know pretty quickly whether she is LT material or not. 9 out of 10 times, she's not... But she looks hot, she acts sweet, you have a lot of fun together, so of course you pursue her. But then where do you draw the line? When you already know it's not gonna work out in the long run, you shouldn't get attached, otherwise the breakup will sting like it does with me now. Again, I feel fvcking miserable and really miss her... The way I'm feeling right now, I don't want to feel this again. Makes me think I should stay away from all women, godammit...

Just fvck em and throw them away, is what I'm thinking. Don't allow them to get any closer, coz I really don't want to feel like this again... But yeah, I might as well become a monk then...

It's just fvcking funny, I really hadn't expected that it would affect me this strongly. I fvcking miss her...

But in the end, I guess I should be happy that it ended now. She wasn't right, far from it! I had been thinking about ending things for a while, anyway. And if we had continued seeing each other, the breakup would simply have come at a later point. Only then it would've hurt even more, coz the longer you keep seeing each other, the more attached you become. So yeah, it's a good thing that we talked and decided to end it now, rather than later on. I knew it had to end from the first date, and as we kept seeing each other over the course of time, I kept asking myself all the time wtf I was doing, coz things were slowly progressing and that was never the plan or the expectation. I don't know what WAS my expectation,, coz like I said where do you draw the line? Do you end things after the first time of sex? If not then, then WHEN?

I feel I've let this thing go on for too long, as I clearly have become attached to her and feel so miserable now that she's gone. But at the same time, she did me good. She was sweet and caring, she was nice to me and I enjoyed that. Now I'm thinking I should've enjoyed it more... Coz the truth is I've been keeping up a big wall when I was with her. We did bf/gf stuff sometimes and I would always try to stay disconnected... I enjoyed it but never really surrendered myself to the experience.

I dunno, I'm just thinking out loud trying to process things. Thanks for listening...

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes you wonder if there was something of substance to the traditional approach:

1] Slowly get to know the girl. Keep her at arm's length for a period of time [screen]
2] A period of increasing intimacy
3] Completely intimate with LTR

I mean kind of it makes sense, even if 'unorthodox', as far as we value a healthy emotional life.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes you wonder if there was something of substance to the traditional approach:

1] Slowly get to know the girl. Keep her at arm's length for a period of time [screen]
2] A period of increasing intimacy
3] Completely intimate with LTR

I mean kind of it makes sense, even if 'unorthodox', as far as we value a healthy emotional life.
Why is that approach 'unorthodox'? It seems like the 'normal' approach to me...

Anyway, here's what happened to me:

The first night I met her and got her phone number, I already screened her and determined that she was emotionally unstable and that I would never trust her to be faithful to me in an LTR. So I finished that first step from your approach already the night I first met her.

But she was goodlooking, our conversation was a lot of fun, we ended the night with a kiss and I enjoyed all of that. So we exchanged numbers and decided to meet again.

Now I ask myself, in theory, where do you go from here?? The second step from your approach was a no-go for me, I determined that she was not a girl I want to get intiate with coz it would most certaintly end up badly. I decided I wanted to keep her at arm's length, PERIOD. Not so I had time to screen her, but AS A RESULT OF SCREENING HER. I knew I didn't want to grow intimate with her, coz she showed red flags. So if you're not going forward to step 2 but you do enjoy her and want to meet her a second time, where does that leave you?

Sure I told myself I wouldn't get serious with her, that I would try to keep my feelings under control, that I would only use her for fun. But where do you draw the line between just having fun and growing an attachment to her? We met for a second time, had a nice evening but she wasn't ready for sex yet.
Then we met a third time, this time we did have sex. It was nice, we enjoyed our time together, watched a movie, talked, had sex. I mean, there and then, whether you like it or not, you ARE in the process of growing an attachment already. You ARE doing bf/gf stuff already, watching a movie, having conversation, getting to know each other, you put your arm around her as you sit on the couch and just enjoy your time together. So after that, where does it end? I didn't sleep over, I went home after sex. But naturally you exchange texts during the week and make plans to meet again. Why wouldn't you? You have a good time together, so yuo decide to meet again right?

I did keep the texting to a minimum, let her initiate and tried not to have too much serious text conversation. I stayed distant... Anyway, we meet for the 4th time, have a nice night, no sleeping over again. Actually I could sense she didn't want us to sleep over, so I asked her if she was a bit afraid to do that sort of thing... She got uncomfortable and said yes, so I just told her I understood and we left it at that. I guess it's pretty clear that she was growing an attachment to me and was afraid of that, so she didn't want to do stuff like sleeping over coz it would bring more intimacy.

Actually that's great right? Coz I had already decided form the first day we met that I shouldn't get intimate with her. But you know what? When she wanted to leave that night, I pulled her on top of me and just held her for a while. We just said nothing and lied for a while, then said goodbye... Next day she told me that was a really great thing. I guess there you have it, there was clearly more going on than just having casual sex. Secretly, it felt good to know that she was growing attached to me and I guess it was kinda touching to see that she was trying to protect her feelings.

But then the week goes on, eventually you end up texting again and you both want to meet up again right? Should I have known at that point that things had already progressed too far? I guess I could feel it but didn't want to deal with it. Again, I had no other plates, life is busy, it's nice to have a woman who you can meet up with after a long week at work and everything. I tried to keep it seperate, didn't think of her during the week, was only occupied with her during the moments we were physically together. This worked pretty well, I didn't feel like I was growing too attached. But when we would meet up, she would nag about me being distant around her, me not doing much texting throughout the week etc. I could feel her pressuring me to open up, to be more intimate with her, to grow closer.

I would just stay distant and cold whenever she did this and then she would give up. But the more I resisted, the more frequently she began to do this, each time we met up. I was feeling bad about it, felt kinda guilty that she wanted more from me and I just kept rejecting her. I decided I should break the pattern of meeting up every week and wanted to tell her last week, but since I couldn't meet up the week after due to obligations, I decided to meet up last week anyway (otherwise it would've been TWO weeks of no meeting). So this last meetup I could sense that she was really affected by the fact that I won't give in to her attempts to grow closer and I thought we should have a conversation about it, so I could tell her how I felt about things and propose to scale down the weekly meetups.

Eventually she decided she didn't want to hang in there with someone who doesn't offer her hope for the long term. She said she WANTED to keep things casual, but she could sense that she wasn't able to do it, she said she was slowly falling in love and couldn't prevent it from happening. She tried to pressure me again, expecting me to offer her hope that I would try to grow closer to her and let down the wall around my emotions, but I didn't give in. So we talked in circles for an hour, none of us willing to give in, and finally decided this was the last we had seen each other. We said goodbye and that's it.

Now I feel totally miserable, I miss her. I know it's for the best though! I just wish this feeling wouldn't be here, I feel really fvcked up man. And that's why I keep asking myself, how will I handle a situation like this next time??

Again, where do you draw the line? Cut contact after the first time of sex? When? The way it went now, I feel we cut contact TOO LATE since I'm feeling fvcking miserable over the breakup. I feel I should've ended things earlier, at a point where it wouldn't have caused me this miserbale feeling I'm currently experiencing. But I don't know when the right moment would've been and even if I knew that, I don't think I could've pulled the trigger. You don't just stop seeing someone while you're having a good time with her.

It just makes me weary looking at future interactions I'll have with women. Makes me wanna pull up that wall around my emotions even higher... Makes me want to prevent contact with women that don't seel like LTR material. But man, if you NEXT all women who don't seem like LTR material, you're gonna live like a a hermit. You need to fool around, fvck all kinds of women, have fun. Except when I do that, I might end up in a situation like this. So is that just the prize you have to pay? Did I make a mistake? Did I keep seeing her for too long? Should I have ended things earlier to prevent this sad feeling I have now? Or is that just the way it goes and should I be happy about the good times I experienced with her, and be willing to pay the prize of the breakup-sadness?

You know what? I'm a sad fvcking person... I need intimacy coz I lacked it all my life. That's why this affects me so much, I had someone who wanted to be intimate with me and I pushed her away. With good reasons, she had big red flags! But it makes me feel sad anyway, coz we did share some intimacy and I need that sh!t so badly that it hurts when it's taken away from me. Now I'm "alone" again, I need to find another source of intimacy. And the fvcked up thing is that it will be hard to find. Coz most women aren't SAFE to be intimate with, they will stab you in your fvcking back. So you tell yourself to just try to fvck them and stay disattached. But when you're with them, it secretly feels good to share some intimate moments with them anyway. And here's the irony: I stayed cold and distant towards her, so I would not get attached and couldn't get hurt. But by being cold and distant, I pushed her away from me, we broke up and now I miss her. So now I feel hurt ANYWAY...

Yaketee-yak, blah blah blah. Gotta spin more plates...

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Unorthodox' as in the thought police around here will soon give you a roasting for tipping your hat to... yes, you said it, the normal approach.

It's interesting that you mention intimacy. I think a lot of guys here have a huge problem with this.... and perhaps some woman as well. I think it's a well-known pattern of behavior, for both men and woman, to try to compensate for their lack of emotional intimacy with physical intimacy. It makes you wonder whether the increased quantity of sexual partners is the cause or the effect of a decreased capability to be intimate [probably dialectical]. But even so the desire for intimacy remains.

Now I may be going full-blown traditionalist here, but you can either refrain from having your way with the woman [who you have screened out for intimacy/ LLTR], or, failing that, and having entered into a relationship, you could think about improving her, or grooming her, into a person capable of a LLTR. People can change. Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw comes to mind where a common ****ney girl was transformed into a lady.

Last edited:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think most guys on here would disagree with the "normal" approach, Christopher. Most people on here see it like that, you spin plates, screen them, let the ones with no potential fall down or keep them as fvckbuddies, but invest more into the ones who do show potential.

As for the intimacy problems... I believe they stem from one's childhood in the first place. They can get worse throughout all the interactions you have with different sexual partners, though.

Hmm, I subscribe to the believe of "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife". This plate of mine came from a dysfunctional childhood situation, has a history of getting into relationships with abusive boyfriends, she has contradicting stories about where she lived the last two years, she has automutilation cuts on her arm and everything in her behavior and the way she is living her life points out that she is an emotionally unstable, damaged-to-the-core person.

In theory you might be right, anyone COULD change. But most people don't... I know better than to try and change a dysfucntional woman like that and hope that she could make me happy. Furthermore, I attract these types like honey attracts bees, I have bad experiences with such women. I won't entertain thoughts of being serious or getting emotionally involved with such women anymore... I would want to enjoy them superficially, have "fun" with them, but nothing beyond that.

The problem is that I apparently wasn't able to keep things under control once I got involved with her. Most of the time, things end pretty quickly after I meet someone. Things need to go my way and if she doesn't fall in line, there will soon be a conflict or standoff and things go sour quickly. This mostly happens within one month after meeting someone, so at that point there is not too much attachment and it's fairly easy to move on.

However, some women fall in line easily, don't put up much of a fight and let me be dominant. I guess that kind of behavior fits this woman, with her history of abusive boyfriends... So that natural failsafe where I soon get into a conflict with a woman didn't come into play... She simply fell in line, was trying to please me and be good to me all the time, without causing trouble. To be honest, I knew that was only temporary... Dysfunctional women will eventually cause trouble down the road! But some play nice in the beginning, to hook you...

Anyway, I had no reason to drop her coz even though I knew she was dysfunctional, she was being nice to me and made me enjoy our meetups. So things slowly progressed and I never had immediate reason to end things, except for that thought in the back of my mind, telling me she was no good for an LTR. But that's not really a compelling reason to end things NOW, while she is showing you a good time!

I guess over the last weeks I kinda subconsciously began to realize that we were getting too close. It was eating at me and that's also why I put up this thread last week. I knew something had to happen.... So I decided to scale back the frequency of our meetings in the future and try to get her to accept the fact that I wasn't looking for a relationship. Funny enough, things took a bad turn even before I could facilitate this... As it turns out, she had been doing some thinking of her own and was thinking about ending things if I didn't show more commitment in this last meeting we had. So even though we didn't know it, we had both decided upfront to have to have a good conversation last week.

I guess I didn't even handle things so badly. I did take action and decided to have this conversation with her. Before, I always steered away from this conversation, everytime I felt she was pushing for more intimacy. I just changed subject or gave a meaningless response to her. I did that on purpose, coz as long as I didn't clearly state whether I wanted to be get serious wioth her, she would keep hope and therefor keep seeing me. But now I felt it was time to lay all the cards on the table coz I could sense that I was getting more involved myself lately.

I've been in a similar situation years ago. At that time, I didn't keep my guard up at all, I decided to get more involved with that girl and hoped we could have a serius relationship despite her showing red flags as well. I got burned REALLY hard at the time, it really messed me up for months after the breakup. So I guess I have grown and the way I handled this current situation shows a lot of improvement. In the end, I've let things got out of hand and should've initiated this conversation earlier.

But I wanted to to get her more hooked on me first, hoping she would keep seeing me despite me rejecting the idea of an LTR. I thought she would walk away if I initiated that conversation earlier, I thought she WOULD NOT walk away if I postponed that conversation and got het more hooked on me in the meanwhile.

It didn't go as planned and while I was trying to get her more hooked on me, I was slowly getting more attached myself! FAIL, lol. But I guess I should regard this all as a learning process, see the bigger picture. Each time I get involved with someone, I handle things a little better, I experiment with certain behavior or tactics. I kinda hurt myself here in the end, but I will take this experience along to the next situation with a woman. Truth is, I'm fvcking dysfunctional myself and have never been in an LTR all my life because of that... So I have to learn how to handle myself on that "battlefield".

Becoming a DJ is a big quest, I guess! I've become pretty good at attracting women, setting up dates, grabbing and controlling the frame, handling myself throughout the first dates, keeping her interest level high and getting inside her panties. I've grown so much in all those regards over the years... But beyond that lies a whole other world, where you try to handle the situation beyond those first dates, whether you want to grow an LTR or develop a ****buddy situation, it's a whole new game beyond attacting someone, getting her number and setting up some dates.
I feel I've come very far with regard to the latter, but when it comes to the game beyond the first few dates, I may have just left the AFC playground and still have a big ladder to climb.

But I will. And I will feel better about this situation soon, only to move onto the next one. Just gotta keep moving forward, stay positive, accept that you will fall down sometimes and it may hurt for a short while, but then you lick your wounds and move on to higher levels. Fvck it, I feel kinda sad now but I might meet a new hottie next week and brush this current situation of my shoulders...

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with being hurt by a breakup. If you aren't being broken, altered and shaped by life experiences then you aren't really living. However you should never give your heart to a woman completely, especially one so undeserving as this h0e.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However you should never give your heart to a woman completely, especially one so undeserving as this h0e.
I laughed at the part in blue. It's very uplifting to have someone tell me she's undeserving and all.

I'd like to hear exactly why you call her undeserving and a h0e, if you could?