Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

French Terrorist Attack, Dont Really Care

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure if I'm an a**hole or perhaps I'm just able to see the forest for the trees here... maybe both? But, I'm pretty apathetic towards the the French terrorist attack. To be honest I don't really care. If I was actually French, it would be different. But I'm not. And when I see those who otherwise couldn't care less about France giving a tribute, on social media or TV or whatever, I mostly feel embarassed for the person as to me it's hypocritical, fake, and self-serving.

Why are people, with no affiliation to the victims and living on entirely different continents, going out of their way to honor the victims publically?

Every second, of every day, two people on average will die. In the time it takes to pay tribute to the victims of this terrorist attack, probably more will have died than from the terrorist attack itself. Many of those deaths are tragic and involve victims as well. Why go out of your way to pay tribute to these strangers who have died, but then never give mention to the many more who tragically die on a regular basis?

Don't get me wrong, it's terrible what happened and I feel sorry for the victims. But it's mostly irrelevant to me and to I don't really care. People die all the time, in even worse situations or conditions, and unfortunately acts of violence and murder are very common. I see the story as just another thing for people to talk about and pretend to care for in order to maintain political correctness or serve a personal agenda.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Unfortunately the France event was caused by terrorists who aren't just picking on France, they could do the same thing in any country. The were probably practicing in France because they took France as a weak target so thought they would get some practice before moving on the perceived tougher targets, like the USA. I think France's response has surprised the whole world. It for sure did me.. In the past France as a whole has been seen, at least here in the USA, as the epitome of beta wussbags. haha after their response to last Friday I would say far from it. But I see some of your point, OP. You got all these FBers changing their flags to French color bew hew hewing over it online.. Acting like they personally were a part of it... What they really should be doing is getting off their butts and going and getting their CCWs so when it does happen at their favorite venue or watering hole, they can take real ACTION and stop it instead of filming it on their phones and sharing it on FB.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
typical ignorant, lazy ahole, who ASSUMES that it can't happen in HIS country

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical ignorant, lazy ahole, who ASSUMES that it can't happen in HIS country
Well I wouldn't pay tribute to any victim of any attack in any country, unless I knew the victim in some way or they had some impact on my life.

Logicallefty brought up the point how the attack may foreshadow future attacks including in the US, and that is concerning, but the security of my country and other countries around the world is out of my hands which is why I find it mostly irrelevant and don't really care.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
security in MY area aint out of MY hands, rest assured of that.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Yes gunkid we know all about your guns.

To be honest, I don't care myself. You have lefty idiots on one side bent on the destruction of mankind and religious zealots on the other. If the lefties lose and the zealots win, is that such a bad outcome? This is feminism erasing itself from existence. If the lefties win, at least there will be less of them and there will be a resulting swing to the right because of the need for violence.

When anyone speaks out against the left or the muslims they are outcast so IMO let them fight. France and most of Europe are HARD left countries.

In the end China and Russia will be the new 1st world which suits me just fine. There is a good article on Return Of Kings about this right now.