Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

French government 'suppressed torture' of Bataclan victims

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
French government 'suppressed gruesome torture' of Bataclan victims as official inquiry is told some were castrated and had their eyes gouged out by the ISIS killers
  • Victims of terrorist attacks were tortured by ISIS, inquiry hears
  • Policemen on the scene of nightclub vomited when they saw victims
  • But prosecutors cast doubt on claims saying no knives were found
  • 89 people died at the Bataclan in total during attack last November

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
French government 'suppressed gruesome torture' of Bataclan victims as official inquiry is told some were castrated and had their eyes gouged out by the ISIS killers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html
Better lie and give a glorious sight of their death.... than tell their family they agonized before being put to rest.

It's obviously a PR more and in the end... for those who lost people... do you really wanna know if they surfered or you would hope they died quick and painless?

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better lie and give a glorious sight of their death.... than tell their family they agonized before being put to rest.

It's obviously a PR more and in the end... for those who lost people... do you really wanna know if they surfered or you would hope they died quick and painless?
PR ? For muslims not for the families.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There a bunch of articles out there that says this was debunked.

My question is this.....just like Orlando.....there were relatively few attackers (3) as compared to hostages (100 or so)......why did they not rush them? I will fight/die before being tortured or standing by idly as others are tortured. I get the gay club....I mean they are essentially females and probably panicked.