Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

France church attack: Priest killed by two 'IS soldiers'

Billtx49

Reaction score
Pretty obvious there's guerilla warfare going on in any country Muslim terrorists can get into…
There are only two choices, kill them in their country or yours.

Last edited:

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Victims", "discriminatory", "intolerant".

When will people realize the severity of it?

These individuals are planning an invasion to the way of life in the western world.

Very upsetting they targeted a priest, who had no way to defend himself.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule #1 if you are ever faced with ISIS:

FIGHT!!!!

Why are these people kneeling and allowing this stuff. You must understand that they do not care and don't take hostages. Very easy for me to say, I know. I can only hope I act in this way if I am ever in this situation.

Same as Orlando, Battaclan, etc. Assess the situation, take the assh*les down, even if it means your life. You are going to die anyway.

Police often say if someone attacks you in a parking lot and tries to force you into a car, scream and fight right then and there. Yes, you may die but if you get into that car you WILL die.

B

BlueAlpha1

Everyone has a role to play in this war. Some of us much smaller than others. I don't have a huge YouTube following and don't even use social media, but I'm spreading the Trump propaganda everywhere I go. It's important we reach the BernieBots and every independent.

The invasion has begun. Tell people what's going to happen to them if Lyin' Crooked Hillary lets these people in here. Close the damn borders for 8 years. Anyone who wants to come here LEGALLY can do so, but if they are a Muslim their mosques will be profiled. As long as your religion accounts for 93% of the deaths caused by terror, safety takes precedence over your feelings. Plain and simple.

The phrases "Islamophobe", xenophobe, racist, are all dried out. They mean nothing anymore and should have no effect on you. Take the ad hominem and move on. Tell them why you'd rather be an "Islamophobe" than beheaded in your own church.

I'm a SECULAR, LIBERAL ATHEIST standing united with the conservative Republicans who are the only ones getting this one right. My fellow liberals have gone limp and cowardly. I can't debate the minimum wage, pot and other menial issues if there is an INVASION that threatens our rule of law.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a SECULAR, LIBERAL ATHEIST standing united with the conservative Republicans who are the only ones getting this one right. My fellow liberals have gone limp and cowardly. I can't debate the minimum wage, pot and other menial issues if there is an INVASION that threatens our rule of law.
Man, you get it. I'm sure we disagree on the items above that I quoted, but that doesn't matter. There was a big difference in conservative and liberal in 1996, when these items were the big tickets. But in 2016, IT'S OUR VERY COUNTRY AND WAY OF LIFE.

I don't see why the the populace can't see this. I'm willing to let the BLM and all die down, black Americans are just that, AMERICANS. But these ISIS guys have to be stopped. Let's fix ISIS, then deal with internal issues. These guys don't have uniforms, you can't just go defeat them by wave after wave of soldiers. PEOPLE have to realize what the threat is.

B

BlueAlpha1

Man, you get it. I'm sure we disagree on the items above that I quoted, but that doesn't matter. There was a big difference in conservative and liberal in 1996, when these items were the big tickets. But in 2016, IT'S OUR VERY COUNTRY AND WAY OF LIFE.

I don't see why the the populace can't see this. I'm willing to let the BLM and all die down, black Americans are just that, AMERICANS. But these ISIS guys have to be stopped. Let's fix ISIS, then deal with internal issues. These guys don't have uniforms, you can't just go defeat them by wave after wave of soldiers. PEOPLE have to realize what the threat is.
They can't see it because of white guilt and virtue signaling. They've been told they're "Racist" for so long they want to prove they're "one of the good white folk." Sort of the Uncle Tom type that BLM throws at every independent black man that escapes the mob mentality.

At the age of 27, participating in my 3rd election, I understand that the more passionate you are about an issue like the minimum wage, the better shape your country is in. I voted on emotion on these issues in 2008 and 2012. I want to see a $12 minimum wage and want to freedom to smoke pot every single day. But is that really what's important today? Look at Germany right now - there is only ONE ISSUE on the platform. And it threatens to come here. That is what can unite a liberal and a conservative who disagree about taxes as two people who appreciate the fact that we can sit on a stage and debate for 2 hours without a damn bomb going off.

It's not so about going into Syria and taking the savages out, although I would pull out my trumpet if you did. It's about securing the borders HERE, Shut them. And make it clear to EVERY sympathizer already here, political correctness isn't going to fly anymore. But since there is no mutually assured destruction, it's a tricky enemy. What will really hurt 'em is if they are charged with terrorism, they face Kafir justice. That means no Sharia court - you are tried in front of an infidel jury of Christians and atheists where they serve ham for lunch during adjournment. That's why I thought Osama Bin Laden should have been tried in NYC rather than executed on the spot. He got the easy way out. What would have hit him harder than what I just described?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be a very well thought out LONG CON by the elites to get soldiers on the ground before any inevitable economic upheaval starts.

Let in enough jihadists. Wait for them to kill a bunch of innocents. Wait for the public to demand for something to be done.

BOOM

Domestic Troops Deployed

Not like they haven't been running false flags like this pretty much since the dawn of time.

To wit:

MUNICH ATTACK FALLOUT: GERMANY PREPARES FOR DOMESTICALLY DEPLOYED MILITARY

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can I have a phobia of them if I don't know what they are?
Randall Curtis "Randy" Hogan, also known as Xeno, was the original lead singer for the rock band Cheap Trick.[1][2][3] He left the band shortly after its formation to join Straight Up[4] and was replaced by Robin Zander. Randy went on to become a member of Milwaukee based AOR rock band Crossfire (since renamed Bad Boy),[5][6] of which he is still a member. The band was inducted into the Wisconsin Area Music Industry's Hall of Fame in 1994.[7][8] Hogan also has been with the Sleighriders,[9] No Strings Attached,[10]and Three's a Crowd.[11] He also performs numerous events with multi-instrumentalist Mitch Cooper[12] and drummer Brian Bruendl.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
What Pope?

this pope

this pope with his demon throne (yes thats for real look it up)...yeah im sure he's in league with the good guys. all major religions, political and business organizations have been infiltrated