Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR : I ****ed up BIG time (drugs & std alert!)

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i heard about the aussies......... yeah and the meth.

jp98502

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im glad to hear you got off that s*** I have seen a lot of friends ruin themselves with that s***. Absolutly RUIN themselves.:woo: Thats why I dont touch it.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God ****ing damnit.

Everytime I read this thread, it makes me crack up. I kinda miss those care free days. I can still remember how ****ing freaked out I was when I wrote that first post 5 am in the morning. ****, I'm glad that's over and done with.

godofanxiety

Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't read the whole thread, but you should know that it takes a couple of months for HIV antibodies to show up in your blood, so it's pointless to do the test the day after.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Entropy4 said:
Haha, what a suspenseful thread.

And LOL at a 17 year old giving beer recommendations. ROFL
exactly what went through my mind!!!!!! hahahaha

and i agree with solomon, this should be archived

Little Italy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can not believe you don't have anything.... thats insane. thats some stuff you could tell your grandkids lmao

Little Italy

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn... someone already said the grandkids thing... lmao thats still crazy though

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This story is full of win..I only hope to have a story like this without contacting stds in the near future.

YoungBeezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go right away, it could give you a false sense of security. Because it normally takes like 3 months before hiv or anything serious will even show up.

That ***** is crazy!

I think the drugs that you were smoking was meth. Cuz it looks like crystals and people coulld refer to it as ice.

I remember this one time I was at this girls house and got my **** sucked by her older sister, and I mounted her while she was on her period. To make a long story short she starts tellin me how innocent she is and how she only ****ed like 2 guys and made sure they wore condoms. But rigth after I was done her own sister tells me she is a hoe, and I get bombarded with all of these stories about how she sucks everybodies ****.

So for the longest I thought I got aids from her, because like you I got on the internet and looked up all of these std sites, and I seriously started to develop symptoms. Hiv syptoms like a white tongue, a lesian on my back, sores in mouth ect. But when I finally took a test, a real blood test for hiv and syphillis I was clean as a freaking whistle.

The point of the story is stay off of the std symptom sites, because when you look at stuff like that you start to pick up symptoms and ****. Just by thinking about it alot. Don't take a test right away because it will do you know good, wait about 3 months and then take the blood tests. Do not panick, either way it is not the end of the world. They have great medicine and you will not be affected by anything like hiv for 5 years which is enough time to have even beeter medicine than what they have now.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ huh!? If so he ripped it off me.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit said:
I'm always suspect of women who do ANY drugs, because most of them get drugs for free if they fvck the deal OR did fvck the dealer at one point.
Real talk. This includes bud!!!!

Another thing I've noticed - whenever a girl is a heavy drinker AND smokes pot, she's a sl-ut. Guaranteed, no speculation needed. It's not the same dynamic it is for guys, with women it always comes with the territory

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Checking back in. I'm still alive and I can't believe this happened almost 9 years ago - time seems to fly by! Finished up my degree and landed a pretty sweet job. I must say that things have worked out pretty well.

I don't visit ss.com that often, but I see that things haven't changed at all (good to see that the old posters are still going strong). No matter how funny it seems now, I was really freaked out at the time I was writing the OP. As several others have stated; don't do the mistake that I did, and stay away from those kinds of girls.

EDIT: And ****, I can believe that it's been 13 years since I joined this forum! :)

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
Damn.

I'm ****ed up beyond belief right now.

Today was a really boring Sunday and I'd been studying for my finals all day, so I headed out pretty late with a couple of mates just for the hell of it.

Anyways, we get to this club an hour before closing time. Right away I see that a lot of people have hooked up, or were in the process of hooking up, so my chances to score some tail for the night looked really grim. But this did not deter me from carrying out my mission.

Within a couple of minutes I spot this really cute chick (a solid HB8) standing by herself at the bar. But I see that a couple of guys had zoned in on her, so I had to be quick. Without thinking twice I walked up to her, and blurted out the first thing that came to my mind. It went something like this,

Cent : "Hey, I was wondering if you could help me with something?"

HB8 : "Huh? Eeeeh what do you want?"

Cent : "You see, me and a couple of mates mine are having this bet. They said I couldn't walk up to a random chick and get a kiss within 3 mins. And they promised me a case of VB (aussie beer) if I got a kiss. So what do you say? I'll even split it with you.."

HB8 : "hmmm...I'll do it if I get the case"

Cent : "wooow, you're not THAT hot!" <-- c&f tone

HB8 : *shocked*

I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips at this point. Yes I know, it's ultra lame!!!! But I was drunk and this was the first thing that came to my mind. It worked though.

Still it worked.

By this time it was last call, and before I knew it I was really macking on her. It was nuts. I don't know what happened at this point, but soon I was in a cab heading to her place.

At her place she was really into it, and soon we were on the bed fooling around. That's when she brought out this glass-pipe thing. I was like,
:eek:

Cent : "what the hell is that?"

HB8 : "it's Ice...real good stuff...try it!"

Cent : *drunk as hell* "OK!"

I know it was ****ing stupid, but the ****ing moment had me. She warmed up the pipe and told me to inhale the smoke (I havnt done alot of drugs beside the usual pot, so I had no ****ing idea what it was). I remember sucking on this pipe while she was sucking my d*ck.

At his point I remember everything, but my inhibition and common sense was thrown out the window. As I said, the moment had me, and she was the bj queen, rubbing my d*ck all over her. And then she suddenly slipped it in without condom.

I just went :eek: again, and she was, "don't worry, I'm on the pill".

Stupid me didn't get up and b*tchslap the b*tch as she deserved, and I kept going.

A while into it I asked her how much this stuff costs, cause it was really good (ice). And she,

Hb8 : "Don't worry, it's free. I **** the dealer!"

For the third time, I went :eek: but this time, my spider-sense kicked in. It felt like someone had punched me in the gut while pouring hot lava over my d*ck!

****! ****, this freaked me out. Here I was, drunk, high and ****ing this ***** without a condom, and she'd just admitted to **** a drugdealer on a regular basis. Holy ****ing **** guys!!!

It took me about a couple of minutes before composing myself as I had to fight down this urge to b*tchslap her beyond belief. ****! I gathered my **** and got the hell out of dogde as fast as I could.

So here I am, 5 am in the morning. Holy ****. I've been checking out these std sites, and when the clinic opens, I'll be the first one there.

Moral of the story, take ****ing care guys. ALWAYS use a condom, and don't **** chicks that **** dealers!

Holy ****! I'm staying the **** away from chicks for a while now.
wow that actually sounds like a great night