Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Former Plate Wrote A Book About Our Fling

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was bored and googled an old plate. Years ago we had had a fling. She had a boyfriend at the time, and it blew up in her face. Stupid of me, I admit. He stayed with her. Eventually they got married and still are (!).

Anyway upon googling, I learned she'd written a book. And guess what it's about? Yep. She changed the names and it's technically fiction. I haven't read it (nor would I), but from the synopses and reviews (and her podcast interviews, ye gods) I can see it's inspired by our, eh, love triangle from way back when. At least I think so...I know she had cheated on him before, so who knows.

It's not weird to me that she wrote a book about a personal conflict, but that her cuckolded husband was presumably okay with it. How messed up is that? From perusing her social media I can see she is now a fully-blown feminist, so there's that.

Not seeking advice, just thought I'd share so you can all count your lucky stars you're red pill.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If an ex did that, I would most certainly buy it! It would be interesting to read about how she viewed it in her mind, and how she spun it on paper.

Years ago we had had a fling. She had a boyfriend at the time, and it blew up in her face. Stupid of me, I admit. He stayed with her. Eventually they got married and still are
I've got one experience like that. She was my mistress and had a BF. He highly suspected we were fvcking around, but she never let on. He bought her a ring anyway, married her up, and has two kids with him. I haven't talked to her since the first kid, and she was fvcking around with other guys at that point as well.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If an ex did that, I would most certainly buy it! It would be interesting to read about how she viewed it in her mind, and how she spun it on paper.
I admit, part of me is curious. I'd have to wait until I'm single though. I don't pine for this chick at all, am not even in contact with her. I wouldn't want my girlfriend finding her book in my possession though, it would have exactly that appearance to her.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Sam,

Interesting story you shared.

In my experience, I've found that women who have felt what it's like to be with the BETTER man---yet still chose to stay with the LESSER man---tended to do so because that was all the "man" that they could handle!

Which, of course, lines up perfectly with her complete indoctrination into the full blown Feminist Propaganda that you've observed in her present-day attitudes.

V.U.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, curiosity got the better of me and I downloaded and breezed through this ebook. It was an easy read. It's definitely fiction; the characters and story are somewhat different from anything that happened in real life. Names are changed, circumstances are modified. But it's also definitely based on experience. My character comes across as sympathetic. In fact she lies to him about having a boyfriend, which wasn't the case in real life.

Her character takes the blame, which was surprising. She seems to admit to rationalizing/hamstering and screwing everything up with her dishonesty. A lot of the dialogue is vapid and silly, though some parts were clever and made me chuckle.

The biggest surprise was in the end, her character stays with my character, rather than going back to her boyfriend. I'll put my ego in check and not draw any conclusions from that. She did thank her husband in the acknowledgements section.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What comes in my mind its this woman talking to a short haired fat old woman about this situation only to hear:

"If you have a conflict inside just let it go and talk about it publicly to face it, if your boyfriend loves you he will support you no matter what".

logicallefty

Reaction score
I would say you ranked highest on @Desdinova 's high score theory. Congrats!

I have never had one write a book on me but I do have one. been apart 4 years, and she still talks about me to people we both know and posts smack about me on social media. Not just an occasional jab but pages and pages of ramblings. she never mentions my name though because she knows I would sue her ass for slander and liable if she did. In both cases i say "GTF over it b!tch move on"

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reminded of this thread the other day...I was bored and Googled an ex girlfriend. We don't speak anymore and I was seriously over her before we even broke up. She has a blog about her move to another country, and I was reading it. There was a lot of content about me, though she didn't mention me by name. One whole post was about me and a nasty conversation we had toward the end (embellished, of course, to make me look worse). Another time she went into detail about me and why it didn't work out, again changing some details and conveniently omitting others that might make her look bad. Well, her blog, her side of the story.

I wasn't surprised to be mentioned but was surprised by how much space I took up. There was even one passage where she ran through why we didn't work (all my fault of course) and compared that with why her current boyfriend is so great. All I could think was, the poor sap, he's being compared in print with an ex when there's really no reason to if I was so terrible.

Well, I've said I don't believe in Alpha Widows, but maybe it's time to rethink that. Call me the Alpha Widower.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest surprise was in the end, her character stays with my character, rather than going back to her boyfriend.
It goes well with that women fark the alpha carrot carusel, but then later settles down and create family with the beta provider; and from there on secretly craves the one that got lost e.g. she's an "Alpha widow".

Anyway to answer your first question;
Yeah its pretty messed up and amusing on the same time...

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I was reminded of this thread the other day...I was bored and Googled an ex girlfriend. We don't speak anymore and I was seriously over her before we even broke up. She has a blog about her move to another country, and I was reading it. There was a lot of content about me, though she didn't mention me by name. One whole post was about me and a nasty conversation we had toward the end (embellished, of course, to make me look worse). Another time she went into detail about me and why it didn't work out, again changing some details and conveniently omitting others that might make her look bad. Well, her blog, her side of the story.

I wasn't surprised to be mentioned but was surprised by how much space I took up. There was even one passage where she ran through why we didn't work (all my fault of course) and compared that with why her current boyfriend is so great. All I could think was, the poor sap, he's being compared in print with an ex when there's really no reason to if I was so terrible.

Well, I've said I don't believe in Alpha Widows, but maybe it's time to rethink that. Call me the Alpha Widower.
Is this her remotely hoovering you?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s amazing to me that the biggest attention wh0res I knew growing up- the chicks that gave guys the hardest time (including myself) are all married to nerdy looking guys now. I ran into one awhile back and thought to myself ”did she really changed?” And found out she didnt change at all. She was still pining for attention from every guy in the room. And her poor husband was completely oblivious.
What torture that must be

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure what that means but I'm guessing yes...?
Yes, I'm not sure I used the word correctly, lol.
I meant like if she knows you might google her in the future she on purpose creates something she knows your ego would be flattered to read. Then she just sits and waits...tapping her nails on the counter...until you can't resist reaching out to her after giving into the temptation to google her.

Or not.

But you do seem smug(no offense intended) to be an alpha widower and I'm just afraid you might develop a blind spot to the reason she's an ex.

I'm so sorry I see this. I just don't trust women won't be this devious. They can be.

I've appreciated your quick wit and humour in posts this past year that snapped me out of linear thinking. I guess I think I'm paying you back.

Its alluring to google exes, I know first hand.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I'm not sure I used the word correctly, lol.
I meant like if she knows you might google her in the future she on purpose creates something she knows your ego would be flattered to read. Then she just sits and waits...tapping her nails on the counter...until you can't resist reaching out to her after giving into the temptation to google her.

Or not.

But you do seem smug(no offense intended) to be an alpha widower and I'm just afraid you might develop a blind spot to the reason she's an ex.

I'm so sorry I see this. I just don't trust women won't be this devious. They can be.

I've appreciated your quick wit and humour in posts this past year that snapped me out of linear thinking. I guess I think I'm paying you back.

Its alluring to google exes, I know first hand.
Haha thank you for the kind words. Believe me, any smugness on my part is mostly tongue-in-cheek.

I actually knew she had this blog a couple of years back, not long after we broke up. I thought it would be more about her life in a new country. But there was the post about our nasty spat on the phone. I was actually mortified at the time, so I closed the window and didn't go back.

She did reach out to me in the interim (forgot to block her on LinkedIn, lol). I ignored her. Only in the last few months did I respond to her briefly regarding the death of a mutual friend, but it was very dry.

I only recently took more of a deep dive on her blog. In any case, I have no hard feelings toward her. And she's welcome to her truths...I have mine. Her intention may have been to draw a response from me, but I was over that relationship when I was in it. But I do confess do being curious about exes and Googling them from time to time. One thing I learned is she has a boyfriend now and I do hope she's happy...he probably gives her something I couldn't or wouldn't.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Haha thank you for the kind words. Believe me, any smugness on my part is mostly tongue-in-cheek.

I actually knew she had this blog a couple of years back, not long after we broke up. I thought it would be more about her life in a new country. But there was the post about our nasty spat on the phone. I was actually mortified at the time, so I closed the window and didn't go back.

She did reach out to me in the interim (forgot to block her on LinkedIn, lol). I ignored her. Only in the last few months did I respond to her briefly regarding the death of a mutual friend, but it was very dry.

I only recently took more of a deep dive on her blog. In any case, I have no hard feelings toward her. And she's welcome to her truths...I have mine. Her intention may have been to draw a response from me, but I was over that relationship when I was in it. But I do confess do being curious about exes and Googling them from time to time. One thing I learned is she has a boyfriend now and I do hope she's happy...he probably gives her something I couldn't or wouldn't.
I like that sentence "And she's welcome to her truths... I have mine"

Sorry if replying to your post meant I'm virtue signalling or trying to white knight(white dame?) you.

In this neverending pandemic I just hope masculine men stay strong and you are Sam. Great frame.

I got Meditations by Marcus Aurelius as well as some other books I mentioned in other threads and I'm chomping at the bit to read them all. I bring up the Meditations book because I was surprised at the coincidence of taking an interest in a ruler that had something called the Antonine plague going on when here in 2020 there's the Covid virus going on and I'm learning from men on sosuave.

Strong men always advertise for historically strong men. You don't see that kind of support females- for-historical-females.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that sentence "And she's welcome to her truths... I have mine"

Sorry if replying to your post meant I'm virtue signalling or trying to white knight(white dame?) you.

In this neverending pandemic I just hope masculine men stay strong and you are Sam. Great frame.

I got Meditations by Marcus Aurelius as well as some other books I mentioned in other threads and I'm chomping at the bit to read them all. I bring up the Meditations book because I was surprised at the coincidence of taking an interest in a ruler that had something called the Antonine plague going on when here in 2020 there's the Covid virus going on and I'm learning from men on sosuave.

Strong men always advertise for historically strong men. You don't see that kind of support females- for-historical-females.
I'm pretty sure "white daming" is allowed. Anyway there's no need to apologize for your viewpoints.

Meditations...good book.

mrrippey

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, I've found that women who have felt what it's like to be with the BETTER man---yet still chose to stay with the LESSER man---tended to do so because that was all the "man" that they could handle!
My experience has been a woman takes the lesser man if she is still able to run around with the better man. It could be timing why people are not together however, a woman with a LESSER man can play him easier than a BETTER man that knows what's up. She rather be married to a LAME she controls and sexes with the BETTER man however cannot have BETTER man because he is married or whatever.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was bored and googled an old plate. Years ago we had had a fling. She had a boyfriend at the time, and it blew up in her face. Stupid of me, I admit. He stayed with her. Eventually they got married and still are (!).

Anyway upon googling, I learned she'd written a book. And guess what it's about? Yep. She changed the names and it's technically fiction. I haven't read it (nor would I), but from the synopses and reviews (and her podcast interviews, ye gods) I can see it's inspired by our, eh, love triangle from way back when. At least I think so...I know she had cheated on him before, so who knows.

It's not weird to me that she wrote a book about a personal conflict, but that her cuckolded husband was presumably okay with it. How messed up is that? From perusing her social media I can see she is now a fully-blown feminist, so there's that.

Not seeking advice, just thought I'd share so you can all count your lucky stars you're red pill.
Write a book about her called Dump That Biatch. That's what I did.