Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For guys who have been in the friend zone and escaped !!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What were your experiences and what has it taught you so far ?
Wrong subforum but I can answer:

It has happened to me many times actually, and all of those times I felt really good about myself because I finally had the girls give me looks. But at that point, part of me didn't really want them anymore because they just oroved how superficial they were. It was when they saw something about me that they never would have believed I had/did/was able to do. Usually when they saw me ****tless or if someone told them how fast I was at swimming. I had a really toned physique ever since I was 13. Not bulky like a bodybuilder, but slim and sleek. I got bigger from then till now. My avatar is me when I was 15 and I am 17 as of right now. Maybe I should update it.... then again I don't think I look like I've gotten much bigger since 15

Back to the topic: people need to see a change in you so drastic that it's like 'is this even the same person I knew?' because at that point they do view you as a different person. You just have to be sure not to repeat any of the weak behaviors you may have had before. In my case, I think puberty helped a lot haha. But for you at your age, you need to suddenly win the lottery, become super ripped, or something like that. Something BIG.

revolutionnow

Banned
Reaction score
I see what you mean Ive been the friend zone before and have gotten laid.I guess its true what they say if I only knew what I knew now then it would have been a lot easier lol.I am 33 girls is 25 but have made some afc mistakes but nothing serious just wanted to know what have been your experiences

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in high school I chased one girl for a year and she kept friend-zoning me. #AFC. Anyway, eventually I decided I'd had enough. I was a senior and I was going to have fun. I told her as much. I said, look, you're right, it's time I moved on, I'm asking your friend out. I took her friend out (didn't get anywhere - heart wasn't in it) and asked a few other girls out. Just stopped paying attention to my Oneitis. What happened? She threw herself at me of course.

Another Oneitis I had for years, I think she gave me some opportunities but I was too big a pu$$y to close the deal. Anyway I took her to a wedding in the midwest where she lived. I was living in NYC already so I flew in and I was "the guy living in NY." Not only that, but long story short I had witnessed/survived 9/11, and this was about a month or two later. So, as macabre as it sounds, everyone was asking me about it. It sounds perverse but I was definitely a point of interest. On top of that I was feeling confident because of my big league status, Brooks Bros. suit, and interesting life. My date was probably feeling that whole "it's the end of the world" vibe and we banged that night drunkenly. People were so nihilistic then, I'm surprised I didn't get laid more that fall.

Not saying you need a major terrorist event, but just to reinvent yourself and be interesting and confident and - like the guy said above - different from how you were so that people notice. Not giving a f--- works wonders. I remember before I went to the wedding, predicting to a mutual friend, "I'm going to bang so-and-so." I was sure of it, BUT, if I didn't, I knew I'd still have a good time.

revolutionnow

Banned
Reaction score
nice responses if only I knew what I know now haha was friend zoned for a year too what does not kill you makes you stronger

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped being married and got my mojo back. Suddenly I looked at women friends differently and they looked at me differently.

revolutionnow

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's difficult but not impossible I think that's a lot easier when a teenagers in high school due to immaturity and gets harder as you get older if you read The Art of Seduction it clearly states and when the chance that you could definitely get out of friendzone although it might take a lot longer

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deesade is right and wrong. IMVHO.
It is not a crime to have women friends. 50% of the worlds population are women. There is s chance there are some you get on with that you don't want to bang.

If there is a woman you want to bang who friendzoned you then next her. Try someone else.

It also means you might have made a few mistakes.

-You didn't make your intentions clear from the outset and came across as someone who was happy to be an orbiter.

-You gave away your power too soon

-You didn't have options or raise your SMV

-You don't know how to project an air of confident male energy.

-You didn't push your luck but played it safe and nice and friendly.

-You didn't read her signals very well.

Maybe none of these. Who knows why women do this. I do know that confidently sexual men rarely get friendzoned because if a woman said, "can we just be friends?" the man would laugh and say, "no, there's the door. You don't want to bang, then leave." He has choices.

If you haven't professed your undying love or something stupid then get active socially with the women around her, sleep with them (you should be doing this anyway). She MIGHT think that she misjudged your SMV and become interested again, if you still care.

The ultimate aphrodisiac for women is knowing other women want to f*ck you. If you are not at the point where you think you can do this it is still healthier being social than mopung over someone who isn't that interested anyway.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy... Just don't be one of her orbiters. Use scarcity, to increase your value.

The friendzone is for orbiters who are constantly in her face.

I learned this one in high school (1992), it wasn't until I walked away... Then, she finally wanted to kiss me.

The friendzone happens when she is your world.

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't keep women "friends". Female company is best when you are sexually intimate with them.

Women make awful friends. You give the same sort of value that you should be giving to plates.
Disagree. Some women can make great friends. If they share your interests, why not?

Also, having female friends around, especially hot ones, adds to your social proof and shows you to be of high value. On certain conditions:

You can't be pedestaling the woman and trying to "game" her. If you act like her bish and do everything you can for her, other women will take notice and it will actually lower your value.

OP, purely by the fact you are posting this thread, asking how to get out of the friend zone, I can tell you have her on the pedestal. Meet other women. Maybe, just maybe, once you get good with other girls and learn how detach yourself from the outcome, once you've gotten to the point where you just naturally act like an alpha, she might take notice and display interest. Now don't go into this hoping that will happen, because that keeps her on the pedestal. Go out with plenty of other girls and learn to not give a sh!t whether or not it works out with them

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I think you can have female friends. Just don't be a f*ggot about it and youre good.

As for getting out of the friendzone? You have to change your whole life and approach to life. Once you stop giving a sh1t about your oneitis and start gaming other chicks they sometimes will become interested.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only done it once and it was a girl I hadn't seen in a few months.

She friendzoned me for a LONG time, eventually I went NC

That was one of the first things that began to awaken me to red pill. I hit the gym for months and put on some quality mass plus lost the puppy fat I was carrying, plus just had a different attitude. She eventually saw a pic of me on Facebook that a friend tagged me in and I saw her "like" it.

As soon as I got the "like" update on my phone I just thought "wait for it" and within 15 minutes she texts me "miss you"

And that same night I ****ed her for the first time.

Pretty much you need to go NC and make a big change if you are friend zoned. Because if she's put you there she has no attraction and sees you as an asexual attention source. She doesn't think you have a ****.

You "escape it" by just walking away, she may or may not hear from again. There is no "direct route" out once you are in there.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy... Just don't be one of her orbiters. Use scarcity, to increase your value.

The friendzone is for orbiters who are constantly in her face.

I learned this one in high school (1992), it wasn't until I walked away... Then, she finally wanted to kiss me.

The friendzone happens when she is your world.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Infern0 is correct. When you find yourself with a female friend and decide you want to start fvcking her, you have to back off. Wait for her to ask you why, then you tell her and vanish.

If she even reaches out to you again assume she wants to hook up and make it happen. If she doesn't then she was never interested. It's the only way. She has to know the only way she is going to get attention from you is if you are fvcking her...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Infern0 is correct. When you find yourself with a female friend and decide you want to start fvcking her, you have to back off. Wait for her to ask you why, then you tell her and vanish.

If she even reaches out to you again assume she wants to hook up and make it happen. If she doesn't then she was never interested. It's the only way. She has to know the only way she is going to get attention from you is if you are fvcking her...
Most of the time you don't even have to tell them, they already know.