Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For all men that justify cheating through "its my nature I cant help it"

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
ah, you're back...

so you admit being a slvt yourself, by sleeping around with random men who are not going to be part of your life ...

yet , it's so hard for you to acknowledge the basic point that guys "get horny as well" ...

Typical woman.

Drown in your own bullsh!t kimberly.
Really...Im almost 27 and I have done that with 2. How old are you and how many women have you done that to? Id bet well over 15.

Also they were not random men. These were men I had been dating at least a month. I bet youve ****ed countless women you knew you wouldnt be interested in and did it well before a months worth of time.

Thanks for calling me a slut- proved my point exactly. If Im a slut, youre a raging man*****.

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
Typical woman. WHOLE lot to say without actually saying much.
Haha. Typical man...only thing he is useful for is his penis and has nothing else to contribute from his other head he hardly uses

Man you all certainly cant take what you dish out, huh?

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 27 -- and I have never fvcked a girl, who I didn't want to fvck again.

I don't see the reason. Why fvck them otherwise?

That said, vowing to never touch another woman, making the state involved in my personal affairs, and splitting my fortune in half, isn't entirely being "interested in" a girl.

That's called marriage.

PS. Just as stealing "once or twice" still makes you a thief, fvcking strange men, just for getting sex makes you a slvt, no matter how much you belittle the actual number. Moreover, having the guts to come to our den and degrading us for doing the same thing is a shining example of hypocrisy.

You know, why you are so boring? Because you are really ordinary.

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
I am 27 -- and I have never fvcked a girl, who I didn't want to fvck again.

I don't see the reason. Why fvck them otherwise?

That said, vowing to never touch another woman, making the state involved in my personal affairs, and splitting my fortune in half, isn't entirely being "interested in" a girl.

That's called marriage.
If you really believed that I dont think you would seek out a "sosuave" forum. And if you did and arent lying- you're one of 5% exceptions Im talking about. But most of the men that answered this forum are NOT like you

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not men's fault that women are fking dudes without asking anything in return. so what if he fked 15 or 30 women ? Arent those women doing the same ? What exactly do you want to hear from us ? We dont actually need to lie these days for casual sex. Its just there.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kimmy, thanks for the flattery.

But I am not an exception at all. I think you misunderstood the whole concept

of this forum. We are objective, rational, and happy souls. We're not bigots,

or hard-headed macho types.

Nor do we openly endorse "cheating" or attempt to define it.

You and I could argue for days whether cheating starts when an erect penis

penetrates another vagina or way before in the minds of the parties involved.

If you are serious about your thoughts, stick around and read more, before

muddying the water like you did.

I admit it was fun though.

Nice to meet you, and farewell.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kimberleah said:
If you really believed that I dont think you would seek out a "sosuave" forum. And if you did and arent lying- you're one of 5% exceptions Im talking about. But most of the men that answered this forum are NOT like you
rotfl i assure you he means every ****ing word of that.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kimberleah said:
And I have a sarcastic sense of humor so I can see why some of you think I’m an entitled biatch (the “brain cells” comment…y’all need to calm down. I know animals have brain cells. It was just a snide comment. You know- just like all the snide comments 95% of the people that answered me make.) I don’t care what you think- just had the mother of a guy friend I’ve known since I was 5 years old tell me she wished her son married me because I have a “sweet disposition and his current wife is a biatch.” I get called the “sweet niece” and the “fun sweet roommate.” People who have been around for me for 10+ years…their opinion of me matters more to me than what you all think (duh). I am a caring person- that’s actually probably the only quality of women listed on this site in the Tips section that I have! I definitely do not have the rest and perhaps that is why you all hate me. Perhaps I just think way too much like a man for you all to handle:
- I am not focused on marriage
-I DO NOT like emotional instability- changing things up/keeping things exciting good…meaning doing new things and changing things up sexually…emotional manipulation-definitely not into that. The guy I have ever had the strongest feelings for started doing that to me and I broke up with him- so I am not all talk
-I do not nag or complain a lot. Everyone does a little, but every single guy that I’ve dated for 4 months or longer (not exaggerating- every single guy literally) has said they appreciate I don’t nag. I only nag when something REALLY bothers me. If I nagged every time someone did something I didn’t like- I would never get close to a LTR
-Every single relationship I’ve been in (including my current one) it is me talking about how I want to have more sex….not the other way around. The same thing each time: have a lot of sex in the beginning, then they get bored and it slower tapers off. I get it should taper off some but it always does too much for me. My current one has been better than the past ones in trying to have sex more but I’m still not satisfied completely and I’ve learned to get over it because I do not want him to view it as a chore.
-I’m less emotional than your typical girl but it is not like I make the men I date feel less wanted. I just am not a romantic person- do things more by actions than verbalizing feelings inside me
-I’m not weak-minded. Men who like weak minded women tend to be manipulative and controlling. I am caring but I am not a doormat. Going for a weak minded woman- treat her like **** and she will never leave you and you can convince her treating her like **** is what is supposed to happen. Just to clarify, I consider “treating like ****” to be degrading, treating her basically like she is your inferior and she owes you. I do not see lack of gifts (though they are appreciated), not telling me you love me or praising me a lot, or not spending a lot of time with me as treating me like ****.
I don’t view men as “success objects.” I understand why men are so weird about getting married- our system is set up to screw you over and you could easily get stuck with someone who becomes fat, controlling and moody. The opposite happens too. 70% of women initiate divorces but that doesn’t mean ****. Some marry too young and get grass is greener syndrome ok. But men are less likely to divorce when they should due to fear of losing finances (and I don’t blame them). So instead they screw around on the side.
However there are cases where your wife automatically changing doesn’t happen (see below) and you’re STILL never satisfied. What is the point? This is the 21st century, I have a job where I make decent money. I don’t rely on men for financial needs. If I did I would have dumped my current boyfriend when he was unemployed for 3 months and I had men just as good looking but with jobs hitting on me. More and more women are becoming like this. What is the point of getting married then…women in the past were forced to marry because they had to financially depend on someone…they also were forced to stay with ******* men because they couldn’t do anywhere…uhhh that’s not true anymore?
Look at these threads:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=194568
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=194568
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-162858.html
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-194765.html
Unfortunately, I can no longer find the thread that best demonstrates my point. I read it a few weeks ago and it goes into great detail but I can’t find it. There is a thread about a guy who screwed around a ton in his 20’s, met an amazing woman and always said to everyone “I would never cheat. I got it out of my system and have the perfect wife” This man then describes 25 years of marriage, how his wife was still the same person and became better and really did absolutely everything a guy could ask for…is super-hot for a woman in her 50’s, super mom (pretty much worked a full time job like him and then acted as his slave when she was home- but that’s a different story), great personality, would never screw him over… says he’s so goddamn lucky….then he says he wants to **** around and has been fighting the urge for awhile. And then says every possible freaking excuse under the sun to justify himself and convince himself he is not a bad person. The scary part? If I probably met him in real life- he is not a bad person, he is the TYPICAL GUY. That is why I will never get married or while I won’t have a LTR for more than 5 (picking random number) years! Marriage and most LTR’s are a joke. Eventually when women are truly equal in terms of finances and footing in life, marriage will cease to exist and women will use most of you what you are good for- a few of your best Michael Phelps to satisfy our baby making urges and nothing else.
I find it hilarious you all tell me men are selfish, only are interested in sex, will exploit me, will leave in 30 secs and not give a crap…you beat it into my head over and over that’s all this forum does essentially- then wonder why I have this stance. When you meet a woman who thinks the same exact stance as you except reversed you get so angry! I’ve met several women with this same attitude and its becoming more common. Perhaps we are smarter and catch on quicker than all the other weak willed and minded women out there.
All I see from your wall of text is "I I I I I I I I I" and a bunch of blaming/generalizing/stereotyping/playing the victim. Let's switch to a topic that involves everyone, not a topic that involves Kimberly talking about herself in TLDR fashion. When you talk so extensively about yourself, I completely lose interest in anything you have to say or offer.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kimberleah said:
Haha this is not true for all women. For some yes- but for some guys it is too. Ive met some iron-pumping men at the gym that got emotional about sex (and theres nothing wrong with that or less manly about them).
You got gamed.

kimberleah said:
I am sorry but I am def not like this. I do sometimes get attached after frequently having ex with a guy, but it is not from sex alone its from the changes of behavior that occur after it (these were guys that did not view sex as just "sweaty exercise" and that I was "another hole to fill" though)
lol. Which is why your text is radiating with bitterness, resentment and rationalization mechanisms. Someone must have spit some good game at you and used you as a semen receptacle.

kimberleah said:
Ironically, the guy I mentioned that I fell hard for that after awhile started to be emotionally manipulative- I never actually had sex with him. He got out of a 5 year relationship and that was the only girl he slept with and wanted to take his time.

I will also get also sorts of nasty comments for saying this- but a few guys I had dated for a bit I KNEW they would never be LTR material for me...yet I went ahead and had sex with them and it didnt change my mind at all about them. The last one I can think of-I was about to tell him I wanted to stop seeing him and then he invited me to a concert so I decided to put it off for a few days. I didnt feel bad considering I paid 200 bucks for a ticket for myself. I had sex with him for the first time that night after the concert knowing Id say "I dont think we're compatible for a LTR" in a few days. I didnt change my mind after I slept with him but ya know I was going through a dry spell at that point and a girl gets horny
In other words you're the typical low value jump off that is frequently discussed around here. Everything that needed to be said about your type has nearly been exhausted, at least for the time being. Just read around the forum for a bit.

kimberleah said:
I know women that cheat on their boyfriends for the "thrill of someone new" all the time. They do tend to be more selective about who. During ovulation is the greatest time of cheating...actually women are wired biologically during ovulation to cheat on their partners if a more masculine male partner offers sex. They say thats why 30% of paternity uncertainty tests come back negative. They go to great lengths to hide it though...thats prob why it isnt as commonly believed- women are usually better at hiding things. Women and men actually cheat the same amount in marriages- actually women slightly more since theyre less likely to get caught. But men are def not satisfied with one woman for the rest of their life or at least like 90% of them arent.
If you know this then what the hell have you been complaining about for the past 5 pages? As I've said earlier. If women kept their legs closed (and that includes you, assuming that you are at least a semi attractive female and NOT a "he") then men would have no one to cheat with.

kimberleah said:
Todays responses really havent been a rant...I just went through and commented on everything else people asked and said to me

I work out about an hour everyday, have tons of hobbies and friends...prob the reason I dont give a **** about men in the long run- so thank you to the poster that told me to do that
You don't care but you bother to post on a forum massively populated with males. If you don't care about men then why do you care about what they do or how they choose to live their lives? What are you trying to prove?

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kimberleah said:
Haha. Typical man...only thing he is useful for is his penis and has nothing else to contribute from his other head he hardly uses

Man you all certainly cant take what you dish out, huh?
Sweety I contribute way more to society than you can ever hope to aspire to in a lifetime

. Youre envious of men. You said it yourself, you hate us. Envy is hate. And I have a penis.

It's women who are mad that after buying into feminism and you go girl power, that they realize these things don't make them any bit more attractive to men....but the flipside is not true of men. Why? You are competing with men, and while technically you can compete the job....its not nearly as timely or efficient. Oh, and not feminine.

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
It's women who are mad that after buying into feminism and you go girl power, that they realize these things don't make them any bit more attractive to men....but the flipside is not true of men. Why? You are competing with men, and while technically you can compete the job....its not nearly as timely or efficient. Oh, and not feminine.
Im not attracted to you- thats kind of behind the whole point of "not wanting to get married or few I would want a LTR with." at least not for anything long term. Only certain women, weakminded ones, go for men like you.

Also for someone who says Im low level- the vast majority of women described on here must be low level then.
It might not be on this forum because this forum is for macho entitled *******s- but I assure you the type that most men are on this site is discussed elsewhere and they give off the same message

I see it over and over...a woman doesnt **** by 5th date move on.
But thats men for ya- contradict themselves constantly. No matter what we do- youre not satisfied and have a degoratory label to put on us to make yourself feel worthy

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kimberleah said:
Im not attracted to you- thats kind of behind the whole point of "not wanting to get married or few I would want a LTR with." at least not for anything long term. Only certain women, weakminded ones, go for men like you.

Also for someone who says Im low level- the vast majority of women described on here must be low level then.
It might not be on this forum because this forum is for macho entitled *******s- but I assure you the type that most men are on this site is discussed elsewhere and they give off the same message

I see it over and over...a woman doesnt **** by 5th date move on.
But thats men for ya- contradict themselves constantly. No matter what we do- youre not satisfied and have a degoratory label to put on us to make yourself feel worthy
Female AFC.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her response made absolutely zero sense as to what she quoted. It was akin to, you're icky so like....umm, whatever.

How can women expect to.be taken seriously?

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
origin138 said:
Female AFC.
Not really. I have no issues getting dates and Ive had plenty of men ask me for commitment....but there ya go. Another "derogatory label"
Really all your responses just keep proving my point.

Oh and the other poster- based on other things youve written in past posts- I think youre icky too

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kimberleah said:
Not really. I have no issues getting dates and Ive had plenty of men ask me for commitment....but there ya go. Another "derogatory label"
Really all your responses just keep proving my point.

Oh and the other poster- based on other things youve written in past posts- I think youre icky too
Funny how you totally ignored and side stepped everything I had to say while rambling on and on about how special you think you are. You've done a poor job trying to convince others but it seems like the only person you can try to convince is yourself. Good luck with that.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Hmm, I have never slept with a woman whom I would not want to sleep with again. I think there are quite a few more of us than you care to realize.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These so-called Red Pill mature men are easier to troll than the grand army of AFCs on Facebook. If I were a woman in serious need of attention wh0ring...

I have to seriously wonder if you guys even deal with women much in real life. Because if you do, you'll have it up to your ears with similar BS that you'd have no time for it online.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It must be early saturday in Gold Coast, and Jitter is obviously hung over from a night of unsuccessful approaches as it seems.

Calm down, mate, have an Irish coffee.