Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For all men that justify cheating through "its my nature I cant help it"

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
See what happened in NYC yesterday....when infrastructure breaks down on a permanent basis.

....womyn like the OP cvnt will be raped mercilessly until they submit to male authority or be left to drown.

as it was for centuries....
I was kind of thinking the same thing. There's no need to respond to this woman as Life itself will take care of her attitude bringing her one day to her knees crying wondering how bad things could happen to her. We'll see how wonderful and independent she is then.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

When you calm down and collect yourself, come back and read your posts here. I think you'll find you've made abundant use of generalizations and demonstrate a level of arrogance/self importance that would make most men blush.

Your attitude is truly unattractive and I feel badly for any man with self esteem low enough to voluntarily get into a romantic tangle with you. And as for all these "men" you cycle through who supposedly aren't worthy of your "unique" and "special" charms, don't forget you're the common denominator in all of these failed relationships although I'm sure you've convinced yourself otherwise. You won't fool anyone here though.

There comes a time in every person's life when they have to take a good, hard look in the mirror and reason he/she might just be responsible for the failed actions and shortcomings in their lives. Blaming others is the surest sign of immaturity.

Good luck with this. Oh, I'm educated too.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
kimberleah said:
As someone with an education of evolutionary biology and psychology I gotta say you all of full of sh**
kimberleah said:
but I am a loyal, smart
kimberleah said:
Lol I am needy because I have a brain?
This poor confused bitter screecher almost sounds legit, nobody tries harder to prove they are just as capable and "smart" as men as a "modern woman" does when talking amongst men.

Maybe it's time to close the thread mods? Everything seems to have been covered and I can't see this manjaw having any sort of paradigm shift, I think that comes closer to 30+ for most of them now when the wall comes into sharper focus and the cold eyes of her 2 cats bring it all home in a rude awakening.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the irony here is that if i saw the OP at a bar and she tried to look at me and i stalked to her, 10 minutes and i woudl shut that **** down already i don't have time to deal with smart allic women like that. then, the real irony of it would be that shew ould delude herself into thinking that I'm imitated by her "intelligence"

you have to be a spineless douche bag to put up with a broad this arrogant. and on top of that you can tell she's an alpha widow she's got more baggage then LAX

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, an ex and I are still in touch. She uses me when she has an "itch" she wants scratched. Everything was her HUSBANDS fault...so she cheated on him. then at a Dental convention, she cheated on that guy with me. We dated a bit,but it was all my fault that I wasn't willing to commit to her[commit to a SERIAL CHEATER?]. SO, a month after we broke up, she moved in with a guy[want to bet SHE was cheating on me?]. NOW, it's all the boyfriends fault; and she's sneaking over to cheat with me.... see a pattern? SHE doesn't

Look in the mirror and ask the question. WHY do I keep attracting the same type of men?.... because the good ones won't put up with your sh1t?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was having a bad day. This thread just made me happy. Thanks guys :up:

Hah! Just realised - would anyone be surprised if this was bigniel's stripper gf?
Honestly, I would put money on it - except this one is kicking 30's door down - she has the right mindset though (in her own mind)
Reckon she has the face of Susan Boyle, and suffered all the pump&dumps because she's what's known as a 'practice girl'

Last edited:

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
for people wondering why we have the 10 post a day rule, exhibit A

she ran through her 10 posts in like 30 minutes

HAHAHAHA

Purefilth said:
i was having a bad day. This thread just made me happy. Thanks guys :up:
Same here, except I'm not having a bad day, just a stressful day

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kimberleah said:
This thread is probably pointless considering the number of royal *******s I see on this site but I gotta see it anyway.

(My boyfriend has an account on this site and showed me some questions and I peeked around...so thats how I found this site if you're wondering)

I see it said so many freaking times on these forums where men cheat on their spouse that really has fulfilled all their needs and they justify their behavior as "I cannot help it its within my nature" and then hide it from their spouse/girlfriend.

As someone with an education of evolutionary biology and psychology I gotta say you all of full of sh** and are insanely selfish and thats why you cheat- yet dont have the balls to admit thats the true reason why.

Women are biologically wired to be golddiggers. Fact. Women over millions of years of human existence, have evolved to prefer men with resources (today resources means money but throughout most of human history resources meant other things like food, hunting skills that lead to food, status that led to more food, I could go on and on but thats the jist). Women who chose men with few resources were more likely to die and their children were more likely to die. This is why women seem to prefer men with money.

I would bet the men out there that frequently say 'I cant help cheating its in my nature" would not like the same thing dished out from a woman's biological tendencies. Since your nature sucuumbs you and you cannot overcome it because you are oh-so-helpless-and-tied-to-it....how about women just sucuumb to their nature and only date men with resources? This would result in 20% of the male population getting sex with tons of partners and the other 80% of you rarely getting it and scrambling to be rich or famous to get the power to get sex. Im willing to bet 99% of men would degrade women ruthlessly forever if we did this and call us selfish *****es. I see it on these forums all the time and ironically, often by the same men who use this "my nature" crutch to justify their selfish behavior.

Guess what? There are these things called brain cells that humans have that animals dont. Where you think beyond your evolutionary tendencies- its very hard for some of you so I sympathize- but try it.

So many women now are marrying guys that arent rich. Yeah some dont because they dont have the options...but I know tons of women who marry a guy who is financially stable but doesnt necessarily make alot of money. There are golddiggers out there, but there are less overall (depends on where you live, but with women working more we are not as financially dependent upon men)

Basically my argument is...if you want to use this excuse, accept that most women are going to be golddiggers then since apparently we live in a society where narcissism prevails. And you cant berate them or judge them...its simply "in their nature." If you cannot accept this argument and feel "its in my nature to cheat but women are selfish *****es for going for guys with money" you are the definition of SELFISH.

Thus, ends my rant.
Other then being in a mans nature to cheat I can see why you're so bitter and been "cheated on", in possibly so many different occasions. Any man in their right mind would of done the same. Your words are just painful to read, I don't even care to know what you're like in person.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd think that requiring a man to only have one sexual partner is selfish in itself.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kimberleah said:
Exactly why I will never ever commit to any man. Sounds stuck up- but I am a loyal, smart, kind person to someone I choose to be exclusive to.
Well, you don't come across that way at all, judging from your post. No offence, but you sound more like a typical loud-mouthed, bad-tempered, emotionally unstable, PMSing b*tch. You claim to be educated in evolutionary psychology but you can't even present a concise argument. The best you can muster is rambling, profanity-laden rant.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually her IP number and email address checks out. So I'm going to say she's legit, assuming she's a she.

kimberleah you're always welcome to voice your displeasure on the comment threads of my blog, but I will warn you that unplugging chumps (and women) from the Matrix is dirty work.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger,

From one man to another, if you ever got involved with a woman like her, I'd b*tch slap you for your own good. She's not even good short-term relationship material. It's called tough love my friend.

p.s. You should have some standards of behavior even for the women you "pump and dump", as you put it.

jhl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Well, you don't come across that way at all, judging from your post. No offence, but you sound more like a typical loud-mouthed, bad-tempered, emotionally unstable, PMSing b*tch. You claim to be educated in evolutionary psychology but you can't even present a concise argument. The best you can muster is rambling, profanity-laden rant.
It gets better. She made a statement that human beings have brain cells, but animals don't. Major, major fail for an "evolutionary biologist".

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, I have read posts here from guys saying that they should be able to cheat because it is man's nature to have multiple sex partners. And that if you didn't agree, you were a brainwashed blue pilled Beta AFC.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your rant, but all you did was point out the obvious. Women are viewed as sex objects, men are viewed as success objects. Men, by nature, default to polygamy. Women, by nature, default to hypergamy. Relationship clashes happen because one party has to give up their natural sexual strategy to suit the other. Either the woman has to stick with the guy even if better options come her way (giving up hypergamy) or the guy has to stay loyal to his woman even if other women comes his way (giving up polygamy).

If you're going to rant and start by listing your qualifications, you may want to proofread your post. I wasn't aware that only humans had brain cells.

Yes, a lot of women are golddiggers, especially the hotter they are. A lot of guys with options cheat. Tough luck, that's the world.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is butt hurt women
average looking, probably getting older and cannot get a hot guy to date her.
she will rant all along and show this thread to her gf's to prove she is right.
She says she is smart: women and smartness are mutually exclusive.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kimberleaaaaaah

come back woman, I already miss you. I am already in withdrawal baby,

Where are thou my intelligent Kimber Lee, funny bee?

Give me some more of that juicy intelligence, woman.