This thread is probably pointless considering the number of royal *******s I see on this site but I gotta see it anyway. (My boyfriend has an account on this site and showed me some questions and I peeked around...so thats how I found this site if you're wondering) I see it said so many freaking times on these forums where men cheat on their spouse that really has fulfilled all their needs and they justify their behavior as "I cannot help it its within my nature" and then hide it from their spouse/girlfriend. As someone with an education of evolutionary biology and psychology I gotta say you all of full of sh** and are insanely selfish and thats why you cheat- yet dont have the balls to admit thats the true reason why. Women are biologically wired to be golddiggers. Fact. Women over millions of years of human existence, have evolved to prefer men with resources (today resources means money but throughout most of human history resources meant other things like food, hunting skills that lead to food, status that led to more food, I could go on and on but thats the jist). Women who chose men with few resources were more likely to die and their children were more likely to die. This is why women seem to prefer men with money. I would bet the men out there that frequently say 'I cant help cheating its in my nature" would not like the same thing dished out from a woman's biological tendencies. Since your nature sucuumbs you and you cannot overcome it because you are oh-so-helpless-and-tied-to-it....how about women just sucuumb to their nature and only date men with resources? This would result in 20% of the male population getting sex with tons of partners and the other 80% of you rarely getting it and scrambling to be rich or famous to get the power to get sex. Im willing to bet 99% of men would degrade women ruthlessly forever if we did this and call us selfish *****es. I see it on these forums all the time and ironically, often by the same men who use this "my nature" crutch to justify their selfish behavior. Guess what? There are these things called brain cells that humans have that animals dont. Where you think beyond your evolutionary tendencies- its very hard for some of you so I sympathize- but try it. So many women now are marrying guys that arent rich. Yeah some dont because they dont have the options...but I know tons of women who marry a guy who is financially stable but doesnt necessarily make alot of money. There are golddiggers out there, but there are less overall (depends on where you live, but with women working more we are not as financially dependent upon men) Basically my argument is...if you want to use this excuse, accept that most women are going to be golddiggers then since apparently we live in a society where narcissism prevails. And you cant berate them or judge them...its simply "in their nature." If you cannot accept this argument and feel "its in my nature to cheat but women are selfish *****es for going for guys with money" you are the definition of SELFISH. Thus, ends my rant.