Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flocks of beautiful women

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in mega church (calvary chapel) I don't attend there any more based on theological differences. But, one thing is for sure... the odds of running into a 8, 9 or the elusive 10, are amazingly in a guys' favor. I'm wondering how to get involved without having to listen to nonsense sermons. The ratio of men to women is staggering. Would be dead easy to pick one up.

Maybe vocal classes? I need to get my pipes out of storage, as is were.

Anyone attend a megachurch?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They typically fall into two categories; repressed slots or ring chasers. Have your pick.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They typically fall into two categories; repressed slots or ring chasers. Have your pick.
Repression... What does that look like? I'm not sure. Is that the "Jesus is my boyfriend" syndrome?

She can have her ring, as long as there are no papers involved. And, I'll pay cash and burn the receipt for the ring! LOL!!!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Repression... What does that look like? I'm not sure. Is that the "Jesus is my boyfriend" syndrome?

She can have her ring, as long as there are no papers involved. And, I'll pay cash and burn the receipt for the ring! LOL!!!
like devil said, they are sluts, most likely her legs was open for half the mens in that church, she play the inocent card well, but she will do anything to get her kicks, the ring chasers want not only the ring they want the paper, the house the car and living the housewife life of her grandparents, so she will not stay with you unless you have money, a side note they are not exclusive, the church slut can also be searching for the ring, and you can bet she find the dude to ring her she will be that nice ***** housewife you normally heard about.

another thing, I know some woman who wanted to marry as virgin, because her religion and church said so, so she only did anal with the guys outside her church till she find a church goer ring her.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd have better luck picking fly sh*t out of ground pepper than banging a religious girl. Not to mention most of them are probably nuts.
it depends, there are some that are legitimately religious and some that go to church and read the bible once in a while and then think that's all it takes to be a good christian, in the former case you're right, in the latter case they're probably not too much different from a normal girl

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends, there are some that are legitimately religious and some that go to church and read the bible once in a while and then think that's all it takes to be a good christian, in the former case you're right, in the latter case they're probably not too much different from a normal girl
True. Weeding them out seems like too much of a time investment though.

As opposed to other women...
Touche'

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So two weeks ago, this Chinese lady was checking me out on my way to teach my classes. I strike up a conversation, and I discover she has just arrived and is also teaching. I didn't have time to get her number. I thought about her from time to time. Then yesterday I see her on the way to classes. She makes a bee-line straight towards me. We chat, and organize coffee for after class. We have coffee then lunch. We talk about accommodation. I end up showing her where I live, then follow her back to her place. Got quite flirty at the time. She then mentions she is a Christian [I'd noticed a wooden cross on the wall], I counter with 'I'm a Catholic' [a lot less puritanical imo, and will still keep me in the game so to speak].

No doubt we'll go out together a few times, but this one is fraught with difficulties.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So two weeks ago, this Chinese lady was checking me out on my way to teach my classes. I strike up a conversation, and I discover she has just arrived and is also teaching. I didn't have time to get her number. I thought about her from time to time. Then yesterday I see her on the way to classes. She makes a bee-line straight towards me. We chat, and organize coffee for after class. We have coffee then lunch. We talk about accommodation. I end up showing her where I live, then follow her back to her place. Got quite flirty at the time. She then mentions she is a Christian [I'd noticed a wooden cross on the wall], I counter with 'I'm a Catholic' [a lot less puritanical imo, and will still keep me in the game so to speak].

No doubt we'll go out together a few times, but this one is fraught with difficulties.
well i hope she's not waiting for marriage, aside from that it seems like you're doing good so far

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i hope she's not waiting for marriage, aside from that it seems like you're doing good so far
Cheers, I've found nonchalance has been working for me lately. Rather, than desperately going for the Chinese girl's phone number, I just left it to fate. I thought there was a very good chance of bumping into her again.

Also, a Korean girl I dated a few weeks back gave me the cold shoulder when I re-initiated contact. So I did the NC thing in turn. Then just the other day, as I am going to the coffee shop, I see her on the street. She sees me. I straight away go over and make some light friendly brief conversation. I then say goodbye without trying to organize anything. I got a booty call text from her at 2am last night. Pity I was in bed with a bad cold.. ha ha