Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Five Signs You're Dealing With Princess Syndrome.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't it funny how white, Christian, heterosexual females are considered the most sought after on Earth, and white, Christian, heterosexual males are the butt of every joke?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's only a princess if you let her be that way.

princess of what? barbie-land?

B

BlueAlpha1

If she's a white American female, she most likely has the princess syndrome.
Not that you're targeting white girls or anything, but don't forget about "woke" or "ratchet" black girls who scream at their men in public, and wonder why they get checked

Last edited by a moderator:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on a Christian dating site. When I read, "XYX because I'm a daughter of the King", it's a 100% certainty I've got an entitled princess in front of me. That phrase sends chills down my spine. It's the universal code for "I will do my best to destroy you, because I am insane."

In contrast, I'm now dating a woman from that very site who is a devout Christian and is one of the 1% exceptions we sometimes talk about here. She has the typical female characteristics but they are under control and in the proper balance that a woman should have, because she is submitted to me as her leader and she accepts guidance and teaching from me. No princess bs here.

Funny how 99% of women think those qualities are demeaning, when in fact most men have the highest authentic respect for a woman who submits herself to his leadership. I may be drifting a bit OT here, but I'm writing this to illustrate that there still are some rare decent women out there. The field is composed of 99% trash, but through perseverance the 1% of quality women can be found.

B

BlueAlpha1

I'm on a Christian dating site. When I read, "XYX because I'm a daughter of the King", it's a 100% certainty I've got an entitled princess in front of me. That phrase sends chills down my spine. It's the universal code for "I will do my best to destroy you, because I am insane."

In contrast, I'm now dating a woman from that very site who is a devout Christian and is one of the 1% exceptions we sometimes talk about here. She has the typical female characteristics but they are under control and in the proper balance that a woman should have, because she is submitted to me as her leader and she accepts guidance and teaching from me. No princess bs here.

Funny how 99% of women think those qualities are demeaning, when in fact most men have the highest authentic respect for a woman who submits herself to his leadership. I may be drifting a bit OT here, but I'm writing this to illustrate that there still are some rare decent women out there. The field is composed of 99% trash, but through perseverance the 1% of quality women can be found.
Not only have I not found one, but both my brother and best friend of 15 years have. Supportive, feminine, long-haired, soothing, domestic, and loyal women who will make great mothers some day. Some days you feel like the world is just taunting you.

And yes, as an atheist I can tell you I view these Christian girls as mentally deranged. Many of them are reformed hoes. At least when I look at a Muslim or Jewish girl, I see a potential freak trying to get out. But Christianity is mostly reformed and there's little social pressure to stick around the orthodoxy, thus many of those girls are talking that babble by choice

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me be clear... I'm not saying that Christian girls are mentally deranged. I'm saying that the ones who call themselves "Daughter of the King" are.

A reformed ho is massively better than a hoe. And there are many hoes who call themselves reformed but would jump into bed with me at the drop of a hat. Or the drop of my pants.

The girl I'm with is almost impossibly young-looking (as am I), a widow whose only intimate partner has been her husband. Her authenticity screams out, which is always the case with that rare quality of genuine authenticity when it is found. I've put her through the ringer to vet her, and believe me, I am tough and very sophisticated in my vetting. She reeks of authenticity because it emanates from her inner core.

Many of these so-called "Christian" women are not that at all, and clearly you are aware of this, but there does exist a tiny percentage who walk the talk. You've got to play the numbers to find them. Naturally, as an atheist, you wouldn't be interested, and I get that. But consider that in the secular world, or in the world of the atheist, you're only going to find fellow humanists who have a lifetime of fairly hedonistic living behind them, even if they carry the "good girl" veneer.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Not that you're targeting white girls or anything, but don't forget about "woke" or "ratchet" black girls who scream at their men in public, and wonder why they get checked
I don't have to deal with black women ever

B

BlueAlpha1

By whom?

just the one's marching into public places with AK-47s strapped to their back
Whites make up 63% of the population and 50% of the mass shooters.
Blacks make up 13% of the population and 20% of the mass shooters.

Most mass shootings are not committed with pistols but with assault rifles. So the face of mass shooters should be black.

And that's just mass shooters. I don't have to "trigger" you with the word "Chicago" do I?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's not up for debate that white women are considered the hottest women on Earth. Hence, half the posts here are from non-whites trying to figure out how they can score with a white girl.

...just the one's marching into public places with AK-47s strapped to their back
Ooh.... EyeBRollin reveals she has never even been in the same room as a gun. Just as I suspected. EyeBRollin is a Liberal, non-white, gun-grabbing fascist. For the record, the AK-47 was invented in 1947, 70 years ago. The military has Apache helicopters that have Hellfire missiles and M230 Chain guns that fire 200 30mm Autocannon rounds per second (each a missile as big as the cardboard paper towel roll). Yet EyeBRollin still trembles when she thinks of an antique AK-47 and salutes the Government who sends her welfare checks.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whites make up 63% of the population and 50% of the mass shooters.
Blacks make up 13% of the population and 20% of the mass shooters.

Most mass shootings are not committed with pistols but with assault rifles. So the face of mass shooters should be black.
Who said anything about mass shootings?

And that's just mass shooters. I don't have to "trigger" you with the word "Chicago" do I?
What does Chicago have to do with this thread?

It's not up for debate that white women are considered the hottest women on Earth.
I repeat.... by whom? Women are women.

Hence, half the posts here are from non-whites trying to figure out how they can score with a white girl.
Where?

Ooh.... EyeBRollin reveals she has never even been in the same room as a gun. Just as I suspected. EyeBRollin is a Liberal, non-white, gun-grabbing fascist. For the record, the AK-47 was invented in 1947, 70 years ago. The military has Apache helicopters that have Hellfire missiles and M230 Chain guns that fire 200 30mm Autocannon rounds per second (each a missile as big as the cardboard paper towel roll). Yet EyeBRollin still trembles when she thinks of an antique AK-47 and salutes the Government who sends her welfare checks.
Quite the imagination you have there, pal.

B

BlueAlpha1

Who said anything about mass shootings?
Just educating you is all - that statistically when we're talking guns it's not the white guy open carrying his AK47 over his back you should be considered about...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) She’ll actually say, “I deserve to be treated like a princess.”

Wow, really?! Are you Kate Middleton? Have you been performing your royal duties without reasonable compensation? Is this the part where I bow down and pledge my allegiance to the throne (which is actually a loveseat from Nebraska Furniture Mart in your studio apartment)?

Here’s the deal, guys. Not every girl with princess syndrome actually says this, but some of them will. Some of them will be so passive about it they won’t know any better. If that happens, thank her. Show heaps of gratitude for the fair warning. If the North Korea of dating scenarios was about to fire a nuke at your wallet, wouldn’t you want to advance notice? Isn’t it better that she’s straight up telling you, “I’m a vapid, materialistic person who only cares about myself and my own needs.” What you have to understand is that this relationship isn’t even a relationship; it’s you (the suitor) catering to this person’s every desire and whim. You are a servant, a wallet with legs and exceptional verbal skills. Better to know that up front than find it out the hard way…on a credit card statement.

2.) She treats you like the help, and you should be grateful for it.

She’ll never say “please.” She’ll never say “thank you.”

She will make demands and it is your duty to fulfill them to her satisfaction. We’re talking bar tabs, dinner tabs, concert tickets, bottle service at the club, and weekend getaways to Las Vegas. Not only will she never pay for anything, she won’t even offer. The moment when the server brings over the check for what’s sure to be a three-digit dinner—that’s the moment your girl whips out her iPhone to check how many “likes” and comments she got on her last Facebook check-in (this is very important to her; people need to know she’s out). And after that part is over, what you won’t hear is, “Thank you for the wonderful dinner,” or “That was really nice.” When you’re dealing with princess syndrome, prepare to hear these five words after every good thing you think you’ve done: where are we going now?

Manners go a long way. If she can even be bothered to exercise the simply nicety of gratitude, you may be making a bad investment. As a wise man once said, “Treat a girl like a princess, you’ll eventually wind up with a brat.”

3.) She’s a loner (and like, totally fine with it!!).

A woman with princess syndrome typically won’t have a lot of female friends. Women are smart; they’re bull**** detectors. They can spot a scam from a mile away with that sixth sense of theirs, and they choose to distance themselves from con artists. Friendships are important to them, and they’re certainly not going to invest themselves in a ****ty person that treats people in a way they don’t agree with. Ever notice on The Bachelor how the villain of the house always turns out to be the girl trying to beat out all the other girls instead of falling in love? And where do they end up? Sitting on the couch by themselves, scheming, just waiting for the right opportunity to stir up trouble again. Because sometimes a relationship isn’t something you share, it’s something you win at. It’s a contest. It’s her being able to say, “I bagged the rich plastic surgeon and now I’ll never have to work again!! America!!”

Men, unfortunately, don’t always see this right away. A woman does, though. Their vision isn’t clouded by lust and delusions of grandeur. So even though you princess may have plenty of men banging down the door, take note of her relationships with other women. If she has no female friends, there’s probably a reason for it beyond “I just get along with guys better.”

4.) She’ll put her responsibilities on you.

You may not be convinced yet. You may be saying to yourself, “All that **** this guy is going on about is how dating works. Who cares if she doesn’t offer to help out on the tab? Take care of your girl, bro.”

Fine. We’ll go up a notch. I’m warning you though, if the following thing has happened to you, you’re going to be really pissed off. You may or may not have heard some variation of the following: “Ugh…I really don’t think I can hang out tonight. I’m behind on rent and trying to figure this **** out,” or “My car’s broken down, so it’s going to be difficult for me to come see you,” or “****balls! My check was short and now I can’t pay my electric bill,” or “FML…I bounced another check.”

Her vulnerability (whether real or exaggerated) is your chance to play white knight. She’s giving you the opportunity to swing in and be her hero. At least, that’s what it probably sounds like at first. Let’s reexamine one of these lines: “Ugh…I really don’t think I can hang out tonight. I’m behind on rent and trying to figure this **** out.”

See what she’s doing? She’s asking for money but not really asking, and she’s using your burgeoning relationship as leverage. It’s her way of saying, “If you don’t fix this problem for me, you’re not going to be seeing this ass anytime soon.” This is when you know you’re through the looking glass. Tread lightly, gentlemen.

5.) She can’t be domesticated.

There comes a time in the dating game when you want some quality time with a person. You’ve already done the restaurants and hung out at the clubs. You’ve been taking her to concerts you really had no interest in going to. Every moment with her seems about doing some activity, keeping busy, always on the move. You’ve been so occupied bankrolling these adventures that you’re not even really getting to know each other on an intimate level. It’s always: “Where are we going now?” and “What are we doing tomorrow?”

If you don’t believe you’re dealing with princess syndrome, test it. Suggest a cozy night in watching reruns of 30Rock on the DVR queue and eating pizza. Pretend it’s two years from now when you’re not painting the town red every night. See how she reacts to the royal treatment being put on hold…just you and her, together. No frills. No Facebook check-ins or Instagram pictures of her $32 ahi ahi tuna.

Pitch that and pay close attention to her reaction: if she balks or acts put out, if her response is reluctant acceptance to the tune of, “Well, I guess that’s fine,” then I think you already know what’s happening here. These are her true colors showing. Girls with princess syndrome never really like the guy, they like what he does for them. They like checking in on Facebook at restaurants and taking pictures of themselves being out. They like the attention. They like the idea of never having to work and reaping all those luxurious rewards. You may get the occasional scrap of affection here and there: a kiss or a drunken **** after too much champagne. She’ll give you just enough motivation to keep the ride going, but you’re not developing an emotional bond so much as a monetary symbiosis.

If someone’s company isn’t enough, then what’s the ****ing point of seeing them?

Conclusion: Treating a girl is fine. That’s part of dating. It’s an investment of time and emotion, and yes, money too. But know when the line is being crossed. Does she ask or demand? When you do something for her, is she grateful or underwhelmed? Does she talk about the things she wants too much and how she plans to work for them not enough? It’s this sense of entitlement that often leads to one party feeling taken advantage of in the end, so be wary of the signs and don’t be afraid to cut your losses. Remember, gents, you’re trying to find your equal, not a leach.

**This piece was originally published on ManArchy Magazine**

This should be re-titled "I'm a beta, and she is treating me as such"

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just educating you is all - that statistically when we're talking guns it's not the white guy open carrying his AK47 over his back you should be considered about...
Did I strike a nerve saying the loons walking into public places with AK-47s on their back are the butt of jokes?