Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date vday. Good idea?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As above. Just met a girl yesterday and got her number. Will it put too much uneeded pressure for a first date?

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, you should take another day. Women have an expectation that men should be all romantic and stuff. Not that it is a problem, but you have never been anywhere with this chick.

There's also the fact that everything will be over-price that day (Last year I went out with a potential gf for valentine day, it cost me 114$)

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point I would put off dating until after Vday. Unless its a girl you are interested in for a LTR id just go ghost on everyone till the 15th

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, tell her you have plans with a friend. That'll be a good exercise for her hamster.

Glad to see you getting back at it man.
Yes, hamsters need love too!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Why didn't go on an instadate when you met her?

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you have planned? I would avoid taking her to a nice dinner, that's relationship level stuff. Try to keep it casual/fun as opposed to a nice dinner somewhere, which may be difficult to do on V-Day.

Plus it's a weekend, I'd try to avoid taking a girl I just met out on the weekend, and try to make plans for Wednesday or Thursday.

Reaction score
A good date is not prevalent to what day it lands on... A good date is a good date.

Why not Vday? Let's say you don't take the chance you have now.. and she spends her VAlentine's with another guy.. Not only is he more likely to get the kat, but he has every advantage considering a woman's brain faculties respond well to things that are conducive to romance, sex, power, wealth. V-day would be conducive to sex, romance, passion.

However it is early on in meeting her to ask her out.. BUT read below.

***NOTE: I'm not saying you should ask her out on Vday. I'm saying if she gives you a sign that she's open to spending her Vday with you, take that opportunity.

Afterall, you're not in America. In America, it might be too early. But in your country, it might be the perfect time to start things.. and have that chick tellin all her friends " we had our first date on valentines day.. it was so amazinggg"

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picnic in park. Go to your local farmer's market where they will be cheap buy pastries etc. walk around the lake with a coffee couple of times to get endorphins flowing. Can show your sensitive side aaaahing over the nature. gives you a chance to get her on a blanket with wine. bonus points if you can find a Muddy patch you have to lift her over and you can buy some sleep heart shaped chocolate to meet expectations. Did this yesterday with a chick got to third base in a public park. Bit tacky but hey u gotta take the bounce.

Baggio86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, tell her you have plans with a friend. That'll be a good exercise for her hamster.
...agreed.

If you meet her on V-Day, she instantly knows you have no other options, attraction drops, game over before it begins. She needs to thinks she's in competition.

Baggio86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what she thinks?.
I'm not saying to necessarily care about what she thinks... but being free on V-Day is not going to get her hamster spinning... but to be fair my game is more about quick lays... so depends what OP is looking for.

This is simply a way for him to subtly make her think she has to qualify herself to him... which puts him in control.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you progress as a DJ, you realize that as a MAN you must do whatever you want, whenever you want.

In 1.5 years here, the best lesson I've learned is that there are no rules.

Do what you want.

Do what you want.

Do what you want.

Most importantly...

Do.

What.

You.

Want.
Telling a man asking for directions, "Just go where you want, sir!" isn't very helpful is it? Sometimes a little guidance is necessary.

Reaction score
Telling a man asking for directions, "Just go where you want, sir!" isn't very helpful is it? Sometimes a little guidance is necessary.
I think @Last of the Alphas meant more in the sense that don't base your experience with a woman based off textbook "should do's" or "shouldn't do's".. If it feels right, why not? Why wait till she goes out with some other guy on V day and beats you on leaving a good impression on her.. especially on a day conducive to passion / romance.. He met her on the 7th. Vday is on the 11th.

Here are some variables in play:
- What kind of connection they have
- What did they do when they first met (goes with above)
- What kind of IOI's is she showing
- Did she give an indicator of being single / wanting a relationship
- or is she just looking for sex and a good time?
- Is she showing openness to hanging on Vday (ie: mentions how she has no one to spend vday with. asks you if you have someone to spend your vday with)

Now if she gives you signs that she wants to spend Vday with you.. OP would be stupid to say "ehh nah im busy".. Tells the girl 1 of 2 things.. That he's got another chick he wants to spend Vday with, or that he's not interested in her more than friends. This could potentially ruin it unless she knows the demo and is just lookin for fun/sex.

OP does not live in America or UK. So it's not the same dynamic of dating. In America, it would be kind of a corny thing to have a 1st date on Vday.. But whats the big deal? I mean its not like OP will cry if she says no.. At least I hope not! xD