Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding your woman's TRUE colors

saturnalia

Don Juan
Reaction score
playa99 said:
I disagree massively with this post, any GOOD woman will not put up with pointless sh1t tests and generally messing them around.

It all depends on what you are looking for.

If you are looking for a mature and strong relationship, then you must be mature and strong yourself, a MATURE AND STRONG MAN WOULD NOT PUT UP WITH POINTLESS SH1T TESTS AND FLAKINESS, and neither will a strong woman.

If you are looking to be a player, then yeah, this technique may work for you.
the myth of the superior man meeting the alpha female

yeah, right, I remember somebody promoting this for years

here are his marriage wows, enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iixfj7XmOzE

saturnalia

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Wrong again. You just don't get it and you show no signs of wanting to get it. You want to live in this fantasy world were all good women want a nice guy kiss-ass who is never mean to them and puts them on a pedestal. Retarded.

Ever read the best selling book The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene? Its a very good book and a best seller.

Guess what else? This book says you have to "mix pleasure with pain" in a relationship to keep the other person interested. That's right.. PAIN.

You have to charm women, but you also have to hurt them. Women bond through conflict and drama. I know this from my own experience. Its always the women I hurt that bonded to me the most. The women who I elevated and treated like queens just shat on me and moved on to screw the next guy.

You have a lot to learn.
mix pleasure with pain = push-pull

so you are boy genius for finding and promoting that book, congratulations

how`s your sexual life? are you out of your grandmothers basement, yet?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ghostridur said:
I dont need to read **** books like those lol. and i think you seem to have this misunderstanding or misconception that you can keep doing that forever. eventually shes gonna pullback. these games or mind games or certain tricks only work during the BEGINNING stages of dating to "get" the girl. after that, its usually a good idea to stop when you settle down to give her the idea youre 'easy' to live with. im talkin 14 years of dating experience here. better than that **** book.

and seriously man. Not ALL women love excessive drama. some want it smooth and easy going with just a little tension. keep in mind you cant be rude to her at the wrong moments. (esp after sex)
Dude.. when did I say you have to use these games for the rest of the relationship? Did you read my original post?

Its about finding your woman's true colors. Once you find her true colors and you know her value.. the game ends.

What is the matter with you?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
saturnalia said:
mix pleasure with pain = push-pull

so you are boy genius for finding and promoting that book, congratulations

how`s your sexual life? are you out of your grandmothers basement, yet?
Shaming tactics and throwing out the old "you can't get laid" and "You live in your grandmothers basement" line?

I only ever hear those words come from people with vaginas. You're either a woman or a faggot.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you all the way PlayHer Man. It is painful as all hell to read the amount of white knight responses in this derailed thread. I put my life on the line for a living and have done so for a little while now and I started having a natural tendency of finding out their true colors very EARLY and just OFTEN enough to know which side of the fence they stand. I will not WAIT two plus years just to find out some fem is truly a sh!tbag.

If I suspect they are just using me as a shoulder to cry on and need me only to spend money on them, I will use the "Hey can you cover us, I forgot my credit card" line early on. It plays out with them paying for the expenses of the date and then disappearing into oblivion because they know they just hit the wall.

If they have daddy issues you really need to test them. I'm not their stepfather, so they can quit the imaginary comparisons that do no exist. If not, I WALK. I have no time or energy for these airheads. No need to paint an elaborate picture if they can't already see what they'll soon be missing out on. This DOES NOT imply that you act as their white knight hero.

Even if they don't have daddy issues, you TEST them because no one is perfect. Agreed. You don't test them then they will erupt on you when you have settled into a life of complacency years down the road in your less-than-fulfilling relationship where you WILL be treated with more than enough bullsh!t disrespect. You put your shield down only for her to put her b!tch shield back up, not smart. Just ask the French.

Long-distance relationships will put chicks in a tough situation. You will find out true colors. You losing your job, having to search for a job with no luck or being injured working will put a chick in a tough position. They walk out on you then you KNOW they weren't sh!t to begin with. If you want scientific studies and talk show host fiascos...fukk you, I've got tried and true methods that have separated me and a few friends from the know-it-all 18-year-old running their mouths rampantly.

ghostridur

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Shaming tactics and throwing out the old "you can't get laid" and "You live in your grandmothers basement" line?

I only ever hear those words come from people with vaginas. You're either a woman or a faggot.
loool i still think hes probably 14 or 17 some **** like that. theres no way a 28 year old would behave like this. his experiences show.

saturnalia

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

that`s right

everybody is a closeted homosexual virgin here, just to get laid with you, this website was designed only to attract you, to turn you into a homo

wow, just wow, you are smart you nailed this, your inner game must be tight and your routine stack 2 meters high

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ghostridur said:
loool i still think hes probably 14 or 17 some **** like that. theres no way a 28 year old would behave like this. his experiences show.
Only faggots and b!tches use shaming tactics. This is a forum for MEN. Stop acting like a shallow b!tch.

saturnalia

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Only faggots and b!tches use shaming tactics. This is a forum for MEN. Stop acting like a shallow b!tch.
and real men use forums

like Alexander the Great learned to conquer the world from ebooks and forums

oooh, wait he was gay, he can`t be a real man, nevermind back to the drawing board

wanna see some guy that use to hang around forums, especially here?

yes, the user "sysonpyh" aka Eben Pagan aka David Deangelo

look what a man he got to be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iixfj7XmOzE

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
BPH said:
I thought this thread would have some value, but this seems overly misogynistic, even for somebody that's into pick-up.

The way you badmouth everybody who has a different opinion than you pretty much shows what your advice is worth.
And what are you doing?

I'm amazed at the number of crybaby white knights on this site. All you "captain save-a-hoe" men need to ask yourselves how many women are putting themselves in jeopardy and arguing with each other (like we are doing) to save and protect men. Very few.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
And what are you doing?

I'm amazed at the number of crybaby white knights on this site. All you "captain save-a-hoe" men need to ask yourselves how many women are putting themselves in jeopardy and arguing with each other (like we are doing) to save and protect men. Very few.
I'm far from a white knight you moron...

I'm saying that in order to be successful with women you need to love women. It sounds like you hate them, and for that reason you developed a strategy. You are not natural and you do not love women. And because of that you won't be as successful as you would be if you loved women and took their little games in stride instead of formulating something to "counter them".

Take some criticism you stupid prick.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
BPH said:
I'm far from a white knight you moron...

I'm saying that in order to be successful with women you need to love women. It sounds like you hate them, and for that reason you developed a strategy. You are not natural and you do not love women. And because of that you won't be as successful as you would be if you loved women and took their little games in stride instead of formulating something to "counter them".

Take some criticism you stupid prick.
Yeah an 18 year old knows everything about how the world works. Sounds like you're smoking the Lifetime channel, chick-flick, Dr. Phil crack pipe.

You don't know sh!t and it shows.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Yeah an 18 year old knows everything about how the world works. Sounds like you're smoking the Lifetime channel, chick-flick, Dr. Phil crack pipe.

You're literally one of the stupidest people I've ever talked to. You're just ahead of the trolls and random advertisers in terms of useless garbage.

Your outcome dependency is your flaw.

ghostridur

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

ok guy. im gonna give props to BPH. what hes saying is right man. Open up your eyes. do you see the advice your posting as threads? they reek of hate or a very cynical perspective of women. You really shouldn't hate them, no matter how much you've been through. just take your experiences as a learning one and try to improve your strategies. otherwise whatever you learn on this forum will never work if you hate women. we're all gonna go thru the hardlife in dating but eventually we will meet a lover. or whatever youre lookin for.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ghostridur said:
ok guy. im gonna give props to BPH. what hes saying is right man. Open up your eyes. do you see the advice your posting as threads? they reek of hate or a very cynical perspective of women. You really shouldn't hate them, no matter how much you've been through. just take your experiences as a learning one and try to improve your strategies. otherwise whatever you learn on this forum will never work if you hate women. we're all gonna go thru the hardlife in dating but eventually we will meet a lover. or whatever youre lookin for.
I'm providing field tested advice that has worked for me and brought me great results.

I call guys like you white Knights because you are always so quick to jump on the "you hate women" train anytime a man gives advice on women that doesn't involve some level of grovelling, ass kissing or viewing women in some elevated, untouchable manner.

I'm simply offering ways to train and screen women better. If I give advice on training dogs and suggest smacking them on the nose with a rolled up newspaper to display your dominance.. does that mean I hate dogs? Some faggot men who like to french kiss their dogs might say so... but anyone with common sense would say otherwise.

ghostridur

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
I'm providing field tested advice that has worked for me and brought me great results.

I call guys like you white Knights because you are always so quick to jump on the "you hate women" train anytime a man gives advice on women that doesn't involve some level of grovelling, ass kissing or viewing women in some elevated, untouchable manner.

I'm simply offering ways to train and screen women better. If I give advice on training dogs and suggest smacking them on the nose with a rolled up newspaper to display your dominance.. does that mean I hate dogs? Some faggot men who like to french kiss their dogs might say so... but anyone with common sense would say otherwise.
seriously what kind of "results" are we talkin here? HUH? in your head maybe??? illusions?? if you call whatever you have now as results, down the road youll be tempted to try this **** again since your so hung up on it and the woman will finally see YOUR true ****in colours. im sure if you didnt abuse your women, theyd probably treat you right guy....maybe even finally get the azz-kissin you so longed for

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
BPH said:
this seems overly misogynistic
saturnalia said:
wow, just wow
ghostridur said:
the woman will finally see YOUR true ****in colours. im sure if you didnt abuse your women, theyd probably treat you right guy....

Jeeeeeezuz H. Could it be true, could it almost be time to stick a fork in sosuave?