Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding your woman's TRUE colors

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
Agreed.

There are easier ways to judge her character. Tests will come up naturally in a relationship. All you have to do is be aware of them when they come up and pay attention to the actions of the girl.

Some guys try to overcompensate their desperation by treating a girl like shyt. Treat a woman how she deserves to be treated. If you have self-respect then that shouldn't be a problem.
this is the answer correct !!

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Voice said:
Agreed.

There are easier ways to judge her character. Tests will come up naturally in a relationship. All you have to do is be aware of them when they come up and pay attention to the actions of the girl.

Some guys try to overcompensate their desperation by treating a girl like shyt. Treat a woman how she deserves to be treated. If you have self-respect then that shouldn't be a problem.
Why wait for "tests to come up naturally" when you can get the truth sooner? Time is precious.. I'm not going to sit around scratching my azz until something "comes up" to find out what type of girl I'm REALLY dealing with. I want to know ASAP so I can leave if she is an azzhole.

You don't get my point. Its about saving time and learning the truth.

Your strategy (and some other men posting here) seems to be just sit on your azz until the woman sh!t tests you first. This is weak and passive. You are not taking control of the relationship like a strong man should.

If you don't take control of the relationship the woman will do it for you.

Crazystarf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should this article be added to the DJ bible at some point? Sounds like this is a basic (but an EXTREMELY important) point that should be emphasized.

Point taken.

edit: A word of caution should be taken here because you WILL "filter" through a 100 relationships (maybe well over) before someone meets your criteria. Hopefully the girl that you find matches your eyes looks-wise.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree massively with this post, any GOOD woman will not put up with pointless sh1t tests and generally messing them around.

It all depends on what you are looking for.

If you are looking for a mature and strong relationship, then you must be mature and strong yourself, a MATURE AND STRONG MAN WOULD NOT PUT UP WITH POINTLESS SH1T TESTS AND FLAKINESS, and neither will a strong woman.

If you are looking to be a player, then yeah, this technique may work for you.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
I personally don't think it should. It's someone who's starting out. He's only seeing one part of the picture but isn't looking at it all ends. This advice is more for "daddy-issue" girls...aka LSE (Low self esteem) women. That's why in the newbie and intermediate stages most guys think you need to treat women like shyt to win over girls. What they don't realize that the girls who enjoy being treated this way are LSE women. Most LSE women are women who never truly had a father figure in their life and so they seek out the attention of men and want all of their attention.

So these cheap parlor tricks do work on them.

But they don't work on HSE women. They have more self-respect than that.

However, when you have elevated your game and look beyond this, you'll realize it's not about treating women like shyt or "testing" them. You move away from the tactics and you change other aspects. You radiate confidence and courage...and you know how to talk to women...you move up in life...and are a genuinely good guy with balls...and not an a-hole. It's the difference between the good man with balls who's a genuinely good guy but respects his time and doesn't take shyt from nobody but at the same time...treats a lady like a lady and and doesn't treat women like shyt (like this poster wants you to). It's also about knowing how to connect emotionally with women and to make them feel amazing and when you do this..the game changes.

As some of the veterans here..ie Interceptor has noted, this advice isn't teaching you about getting the good girls worth getting.This article won't work on a woman of quality....(the girls you really want anyway and the ones that aren't a waste of your time).

(The article below talks about LSE women and HSE)

There is no black and white, and there are various degrees, but at the extremes, I have found the following to be true of high self esteem women and low self esteem women:

A woman with low self-esteem is insecure and seeks validation from men.

A woman with high self-esteem is secure in herself and doesn’t need to prove anything.

Low self-esteem women have a bottomless pit of emotional need that can never be filled.

High self-esteem women are self-fulfilled.

Low self-esteem women will manipulate a man to make him meet her needs.

High self-esteem women know exactly what they want in a man, and when they find one enjoy who he is.

Low self-esteem women are quick to obtain their man's tokens of devotion, such as expensive gifts or immediately requiring a
monogamous relationship.

High self-esteem women are suspicious of expensive gifts early on,
and do not decide that they want a relationship with the man until
she gets to know him well.

Low self-esteem women would steal a man if it would give her validation.

High self-esteem women are not at all interested in another woman's man.

Low self-esteem women trade sex for attention and for verification that they are
attractive and worthy.

For high self-esteem women, sex is about sharing and celebrating sexuality.
Low self-esteem women respond to being treated poorly in an attempt to prove their worthiness.

High self-esteem women expect to be treated well and respond only to that.
For a low self-esteem woman, it's not about the man, it's about her own needs.

For a high self-esteem woman, it's about what her and what her man enjoy together.

Low self-esteem women blame their problems on other people. They have the victim or the “man-hater” mentality.

High self-esteem assume personal responsibility for their own lot in life.

Low self-esteem women are motivated by moving away from bad.

High self-esteem women are motivated by moving towards good.

Low self-esteem women must control others by manipulation.

High self-esteem see that as unhealthy.

Low self-esteem women are drama queens.

High self-esteem women seek harmony.

Low self-esteem women have a warped sense of deservedness.

High self-esteem women have a healthy sense of deservedness.

Hahah.. personally.. I think you are living in lala land. Where are all these "high self-esteem women" who don't manipulate men and feel totally secure?

This is Dr. Phil fairy tale sh!t.
All human being are flawed and have insecurities and hypocrisies. The best women are usually married by 24 anyway. The majority of women will need to be tested if you want good results. That is just reality.

Don't put me in this "newbie" category.. I'm far from a newbie. Modern women are in general.. f*cked up. These fairy tale "high quality women" you dream of are such a small percentage of the population its laughable. And the percentage of them who would date YOU is even smaller.

Why would anyone with common sense design their game around a small fraction of women they will rarely interact with? That doesn't make any f*cking sense at all.

Lets get serious.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
playa99 said:
I disagree massively with this post, any GOOD woman will not put up with pointless sh1t tests and generally messing them around.

It all depends on what you are looking for.

If you are looking for a mature and strong relationship, then you must be mature and strong yourself, a MATURE AND STRONG MAN WOULD NOT PUT UP WITH POINTLESS SH1T TESTS AND FLAKINESS, and neither will a strong woman.

If you are looking to be a player, then yeah, this technique may work for you.
Most men should be looking to be a player. Serious relationships are for women, kids and p*ssy whipped co-dependent men who are too weak to survive on their own.

ghostridur

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also second Killapetehog. PlayHer Man, judging by your threads and posts, you seem like a 19 year old with no self-esteem or balls for that matter let alone **** and a brain. You cannot, repeat NOT disrespect a woman. For all you know, she could be testing YOUR ASS as well, seeing if you're husband-material and that ****. At least a serious woman would do something like this but the nature of the tests won't be harsh.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Most men should be looking to be a player. Serious relationships are for women, kids and p*ssy whipped co-dependent men who are too weak to survive on their own.
I beg to differ, in a lot of cases, yes, the modern man does end up p*ssy whipped in a relationship.

At the end of the day, they let this happen to themselves! I have friends who are completely under the thumb.

However, there are a minority of beautiful women, who are strong, independent and can handle a mature relationship where there is a balance of power.

THAT is what I am looking for, I will continue to improve myself, grow my business and go about my life with a sound confidence about myself. These are my priorities in life.

I don't want to be a player, the type of woman that I would like to meet, would not give me the time of day if I were a player, YES, these women are rare, but they are out there!

If you want to be a player, great, I aint taking nothing away from you, go for it, a lot of guys here are and a lot of guys aren't, its the kind of thread which makes debates!

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ghostridur said:
I also second Killapetehog. PlayHer Man, judging by your threads and posts, you seem like a 19 year old with no self-esteem or balls for that matter let alone **** and a brain. You cannot, repeat NOT disrespect a woman. For all you know, she could be testing YOUR ASS as well, seeing if you're husband-material and that ****. At least a serious woman would do something like this but the nature of the tests won't be harsh.
Are you smoking crack? This site seriously needs to ban all white knights from the forums. This type of crap needs to stop.

You are a p*ssy-whipped, white knight, co-dependent, female worshiping faggot.

Go read the DJ Bible before you post ANYTHING else on this site please.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
playa99 said:
I beg to differ, in a lot of cases, yes, the modern man does end up p*ssy whipped in a relationship.

At the end of the day, they let this happen to themselves! I have friends who are completely under the thumb.

However, there are a minority of beautiful women, who are strong, independent and can handle a mature relationship where there is a balance of power.

THAT is what I am looking for, I will continue to improve myself, grow my business and go about my life with a sound confidence about myself. These are my priorities in life.

I don't want to be a player, the type of woman that I would like to meet, would not give me the time of day if I were a player, YES, these women are rare, but they are out there!

If you want to be a player, great, I aint taking nothing away from you, go for it, a lot of guys here are and a lot of guys aren't, its the kind of thread which makes debates!
Ignore my advice at your own peril. Keep taking relationship advice from Oprah and Dr. Phil.

Maybe you should go to Loveshack. That forum is more suited for men with your floppy-c0ck beta male mindset.

ghostridur

Don Juan
Reaction score
guy...you're advice just doesn't make sense. you seem like a guy who's been through a lot. I'm helping you see something here man. Just play it both ways. be nice to her and observe. be rude to her (not too harsh) and observe. you'll find out who she is eventually.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ghostridur said:
guy...you're advice just doesn't make sense. you seem like a guy who's been through a lot. I'm helping you see something here man. Just play it both ways. be nice to her and observe. be rude to her (not too harsh) and observe. you'll find out who she is eventually.
That is pretty much what I'm saying.

So you're going to tell me my advice sucks.. then give my own advice back to me? Hahahah.. funny.

ghostridur

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're saying to abuse the woman emotionally. don't. women are sensitive. this reality here. they think with emotions. a small percentage think with the head first

Last edited:

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ghostridur said:
you're saying to abuse the woman emotionally. don't. women are sensitive. this reality here. they think with emotions. a small percentage think with the head first
If being a nice guy worked so well.. this website wouldn't exist.

Ever think of that? I find it mind-boggling when guys come on this forum and give the advice "be nice to women!" Hahah.. well being nice to women is the easiest thing in the world.

If being nice to women is all a guy had to do to succeed in dating and love.. why does this website exist? Why does PUA material exist?

Think man.. think!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman says, "think you can keep up with me?" or "I don't think you can handle me" I say, "you're right" cause I Know that means "buy me everything I want..." if not now, on down the road..

ghostridur

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
If being a nice guy worked so well.. this website wouldn't exist.

Ever think of that? I find it mind-boggling when guys come on this forum and give the advice "be nice to women!" Hahah.. well being nice to women is the easiest thing in the world.

If being nice to women is all a guy had to do to succeed in dating and love.. why does this website exist? Why does PUA material exist?

Think man.. think!

dude this only works as playmode. on skanks sluts and tit-bearing hoes. their desperate for attention. but the ones who have ****ed the least number of times are the cautious ones. they aint gonna stick around if they start hurtin. now if she starts to freak out when you treat her bad or become sad then you know where she stands. so what do you do? you might end up losing

Crazystarf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify, I think that age does matter in what type of women you are looking for. For me, I'm not looking for a serious relationship at the moment, but rather finding a way to get girls for sex and things like that. LTRs should be focused on as you get older, as you've experienced most things girls have to offer in terms of short-term flings.

Eventually this view will change once I hit late 20s or something like that (or it may NOT change depending if feminism becomes more rampant or not).

Not trying to be a white knight here, just saying

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ghostridur said:
dude this only works as playmode. on skanks sluts and tit-bearing hoes. their desperate for attention. but the ones who have ****ed the least number of times are the cautious ones. they aint gonna stick around if they start hurtin. now if she starts to freak out when you treat her bad or become sad then you know where she stands. so what do you do? you might end up losing
Wrong again. You just don't get it and you show no signs of wanting to get it. You want to live in this fantasy world were all good women want a nice guy kiss-ass who is never mean to them and puts them on a pedestal. Retarded.

Ever read the best selling book The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene? Its a very good book and a best seller.

Guess what else? This book says you have to "mix pleasure with pain" in a relationship to keep the other person interested. That's right.. PAIN.

You have to charm women, but you also have to hurt them. Women bond through conflict and drama. I know this from my own experience. Its always the women I hurt that bonded to me the most. The women who I elevated and treated like queens just shat on me and moved on to screw the next guy.

You have a lot to learn.

ghostridur

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Wrong again. You just don't get it and you show no signs of wanting to get it. You want to live in this fantasy world were all good women want a nice guy kiss-ass who is never mean to them and puts them on a pedestal. Retarded.

Ever read the best selling book The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene? Its a very good book and a best seller.

Guess what else? This book says you have to "mix pleasure with pain" in a relationship to keep the other person interested. That's right.. PAIN.

You have to charm women, but you also have to hurt them. Women bond through conflict and drama. I know this from my own experience. Its always the women I hurt that bonded to me the most. The women who I elevated and treated like queens just shat on me and moved on to screw the next guy.

You have a lot to learn.
I dont need to read **** books like those lol. and i think you seem to have this misunderstanding or misconception that you can keep doing that forever. eventually shes gonna pullback. these games or mind games or certain tricks only work during the BEGINNING stages of dating to "get" the girl. after that, its usually a good idea to stop when you settle down to give her the idea youre 'easy' to live with. im talkin 14 years of dating experience here. better than that **** book.

and seriously man. Not ALL women love excessive drama. some want it smooth and easy going with just a little tension. keep in mind you cant be rude to her at the wrong moments. (esp after sex)

saturnalia

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Hahah.. personally.. I think you are living in lala land. Where are all these "high self-esteem women" who don't manipulate men and feel totally secure?

This is Dr. Phil fairy tale sh!t.
All human being are flawed and have insecurities and hypocrisies. The best women are usually married by 24 anyway. The majority of women will need to be tested if you want good results. That is just reality.

Don't put me in this "newbie" category.. I'm far from a newbie. Modern women are in general.. f*cked up. These fairy tale "high quality women" you dream of are such a small percentage of the population its laughable. And the percentage of them who would date YOU is even smaller.

Why would anyone with common sense design their game around a small fraction of women they will rarely interact with? That doesn't make any f*cking sense at all.

Lets get serious.
true post is true, I absolutely, positively agree with this guy

all women are insecure

all women are passive

all women think they are queens

all women manipulate and lie