Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding your woman's TRUE colors

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
As most of you probably already know.. the majority of women put on airs to seem more nice and innocent than they really are. Underneath it all, a lot of these women are cunning, manipulative, b*tches. For this reason, I think every guy who believes he has found a "catch" or a girl he really likes needs to test her. I'm talking about the same sh*t testing women do to men. Put her in a crappy situation and see how she responds.

What I've learned over the years dating many women is until you force her to make a decision by putting her in a situation where she has to stand up for herself... you don't know her true colors or her true feelings about you. A lot of women will date and marry men they have low interest in just to "be with someone". You don't want these women. You want a woman who is truly into you.

Put her in situations where she has to prove her loyalty. Purposely make her angry and see how she responds. Flake out on her to do something stupid like shopping for sports equipment or looking at new tires for your car.

The bottom line is... any woman who would dump you over something small doesn't deserve your time and isn't really committed to you. You'll find that most women who overreact to small things are really passive-aggressive control freaks. The type of woman who will give you the silent treatment if you use profanity around her because "she doesn't like profanity". Weed these b*tches out fast and early. They want to dominate you with a smile on their face. Don't fall for it.

In order to find out who a woman really is and how she really feels about you, you have to abuse her emotionally. You have to piss your woman off. Don't be afraid to do it. A truly committed and caring woman will let you get away with this. She will even make excuses for your behavior. A typical toxic, egocentric b*tch will find a way to punish you for it.

The moral of the story is.. you always want to make sure you are dating a woman who is NOT a crappier person than you. Toxic women will make you suffer.

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i like this post! so true and so good. weed them out like this. then you truly know if they like you!

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I been trying to tell my brothers on here.

$hit test, and flaking started with men, and we need to take our attributes back.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
That's what I been trying to tell my brothers on here.

$hit test, and flaking started with men, and we need to take our attributes back.
That's EXACTLY right. Flaking, sh*t tests and general rude behavior is a masculine trait. Modern skanks picked it up and started using it against men.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
That's EXACTLY right. Flaking, sh*t tests and general rude behavior is a masculine trait. Modern skanks picked it up and started using it against men.
In order for these things to be effective it is also important to spin plates. Once a women sees she has absolutely no control over you and if her interest is low enough she could just deny you access to sex. I've had that card pulled on me many times and it all comes down to low interest on her behalf.

In the end it's the only card they have once a man starts to exhibit masculine behavior. She either puts out or she doesn't.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
In order for these things to be effective it is also important to spin plates. Once a women sees she has absolutely no control over you and if her interest is low enough she could just deny you access to sex. I've had that card pulled on me many times and it all comes down to low interest on her behalf.

In the end it's the only card they have once a man starts to exhibit masculine behavior. She either puts out or she doesn't.
Yep..totally agree. When a woman cuts off sex, that's the moment of truth. You know for sure that she:

1. Doesn't really care about you

2. Is a control freak

3. Is toxic and manipulative

She is a woman who is used to manipulating and exploiting beta males and wants to run the show. Such woman are not relationship material for an alpha. A f*ck and chuck at best.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
I strongly disagree with this post. This is the type of advice that sends the wrong message and gets everyone here on the wrong path.

Your first quote:

"As most of you probably already know.. the majority of women put on airs to seem more nice and innocent than they really are. Underneath it all, a lot of these women are cunning, manipulative, b*tches."

No, they are not. It's very much because those are the type of women you are getting...because you pretty much treat them terribly and the only ones that stick with you are dumb sl*ts willing to deal with your bullshyt. This advice is for frightening misogynists...who live a superficial life and are never truly happy. The way you treat women is very much indicative of the type of women you will get and will always get...until you start to realize...hey...maybe there's something else worth going for. You treat them like shyt, you will get shyt. You treat her better than you, she will think she's better than you. The key is to always treat a woman the same level as you. Never above. And certainly never below. Treat her on the same level and the game will change.
Yeah.. all that sounds good on paper, but if you really believe that you are living in a vacuum. Women crave drama and excitement. They need to be tested or they get bored and lose passion.

Treating a woman as an equal will get you no respect in the long run. She will eventually get bored and cheat.

Let's go on to your next quote:

"In order to find out who a woman really is and how she really feels about you, you have to abuse her emotionally."

Are you fuking serious?

No. (shaking my head)

That's the wrong way to approach or treat a woman. I understand that you treat women like shyt and look down on them but that does nothing for you in the long run and certainly doesn't help anyone here who is honestly trying to improve on all aspects of their game. This post adds no value to anyone. You're essentially telling people here to treat women like shyt and test them. If things are going well, why antagonize and exacerbate a situation?
That sounds like white knight chicken-sh*t talk to me. Sorry.

I'm not going to tip-toe and walk on eggshells around some skank to avoid making her angry because she might dump me. That's retarded.

There are other ways to determine whether a girl is worth your time. In almost all relationships, it should be close to 50/50. You should feel that the girl is putting just as much into the relationship as much as you are putting into it. If it feels like you are putting more into it and that she never puts as much into the relationship as you do....then it's time to leave and it's justified for you to walk away. But for the love of God, don't antagonize her, or "test her" or "piss her off"....why ruin a good thing? Problems will come down the road and it is here you can determine what sort of person she is. But herein is the irony...what sort of girl are you truly truly looking for? Your post basically says to treat women like shyt. But another part of your post seems to care about the character of a girl. Well, your post is conflicted. They have two objectives. A woman with a good character is a high self-esteem woman. The problem is that your hit-it-and-quit-it method won't get high value women. If you treat women like shyt all the time, you're going to get a girl who isn't self-secure, who probably has daddy issues and the like. You should read the post on here about LSE and HSE women because your post is veering towards all LSE women.
Believing in a 50/50 relationship is like believing in the Easter Bunny bro. You just don't get it. Just sounds like you think women are some prize. "Why ruin a good thing?" WTF are you talking about "good thing"? I'm the f*cking good thing not the skank I'm banging. Wake up.

Women and men are not the same.. nore should they behave the same in relationships. If you believe acting like a castrated faggot around women to get laid is a good strategy then go do that. I know that doesn't work and only leads to disrespect and abuse by the woman (because women don't respect chumps).

We can agree to disagree. Do what works for you and I'll do what works for me.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could just not get involved with skanks.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
there's anotherr way. get several 3rd world women "hooked" online, go spend some time with all of them, bring home the best one, and only COUNT on her until she has Us citizenship. that 5 years is your "warranty period". she gets deported if you divorce. After that, look OUT. but she'll be no worse than a US *****, probaly less bad, and US *****es don't come with 5 year warranties, and they cost a lot more, too. Overseas women who have decided to find a US man convince themselves to AVOID local men. they don't want the pregnancy, entanglements, diseases, so they just live with a girl friend or their parents and keep trying to find a nice guy from US. google for "asian dating."

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Or you could just not get involved with skanks.
You sound like a chick.

That's like when someones car breaks down and you tell them: "Well you could just not buy crappy cars" Well DUH.. but no one has a crystal ball.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
women can't be fixed. cars can. all you can do with a ***** is get rid of her, and that normallly costs a LOT more than a decent used car.

saturnalia

Don Juan
Reaction score
on one hand, some women do deserve it, they aren`t saints just because they look pretty, they can be just as ****ed up as any other dude

on the other, if you have to test everybody you meet, you got bigger issues, than the average club skank can have

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
saturnalia said:
on one hand, some women do deserve it, they aren`t saints just because they look pretty, they can be just as ****ed up as any other dude

on the other, if you have to test everybody you meet, you got bigger issues, than the average club skank can have
Again with chick logic. "if you have to test everybody you meet, you got bigger issues" is something a woman would say.

Women are the ones obsessed with feelings, mental health and "who has issues".

Really bro?

Asterisk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I think what the OP is getting at is how to weed out the sh!t heads
from the nice girls. Though I don't think flat out emotional abuse is really
the answer. Just do your own thing. If she's not flexible enough to handle it,
move on. However, it is advisable to show your own flexibility from time to time.
Under your own conditions, of course.

saturnalia

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Again with chick logic. "if you have to test everybody you meet, you got bigger issues" is something a woman would say.

Women are the ones obsessed with feelings, mental health and "who has issues".

Really bro?
women are women

men are men

if you test everybody and always, it means, that you don`t got a baseline confidence in life, in people and yourself ... just like a woman in her early 20s

if you have no trust in yourself that you are able to deal with stuff as it arises moment by moment in life, you`ll be spastic to say the least

people are just people, not good or bad, just people

life is short, easy, dirty, unfair ... and there`s nothing beyond death

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
saturnalia said:
women are women

men are men

if you test everybody and always, it means, that you don`t got a baseline confidence in life, in people and yourself ... just like a woman in her early 20s

if you have no trust in yourself that you are able to deal with stuff as it arises moment by moment in life, you`ll be spastic to say the least

people are just people, not good or bad, just people

life is short, easy, dirty, unfair ... and there`s nothing beyond death
I didn't say you have to test every woman. I said.. if you want to find out who she really is and where she really stands, you have to get her emotional and piss her off.

As long as everything is relaxed and easy people can keep a facade going forever. The truth comes out when the sh*t hits the fan. That's all I'm saying.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
You sound like a chick.

That's like when someones car breaks down and you tell them: "Well you could just not buy crappy cars" Well DUH.. but no one has a crystal ball.
LOL!

Few brain cells left, eh?

You sound butthurt and dumb as ****. Get out of here, jackass!
LMAO!

saturnalia

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
I didn't say you have to test every woman. I said.. if you want to find out who she really is and where she really stands, you have to get her emotional and piss her off.

As long as everything is relaxed and easy people can keep a facade going forever. The truth comes out when the sh*t hits the fan. That's all I'm saying.
for that you only need 1 piece of mild test / woman

I`m older, experienced with life, I tend to observe and draw conclusions based on that

like certain "interview type" of questions can be beneficial

- tell me about your parents
- tell me about your brothers
- what did you do as a child
etc.

if her father was an alcoholic and she had no male siblings in the house, while she was crying in the closet and now she`s religious zealot ... well, those are all red flags for a bunch of emotional baggage that`s going to be dumped on you

problem is, if you got there to test a woman, you`ve probably picked the wrong girl from the start

on the other hand if to you testing is something that you combine with teasing and banter and that works for you, as in women feel sudden urges to give you bj`s ... than kudos bro` keep it up

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
LOL!

Few brain cells left, eh?

You sound butthurt and dumb as ****. Get out of here, jackass!
LMAO!
Are you mad?

A lot of the men on this forum have a very short fuse. You guys need more p*ssy or something.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
There are other ways to determine whether a girl is worth your time. In almost all relationships, it should be close to 50/50. You should feel that the girl is putting just as much into the relationship as much as you are putting into it. If it feels like you are putting more into it and that she never puts as much into the relationship as you do....then it's time to leave and it's justified for you to walk away. But for the love of God, don't antagonize her, or "test her" or "piss her off"....why ruin a good thing? Problems will come down the road and it is here you can determine what sort of person she is. But herein is the irony...what sort of girl are you truly truly looking for? Your post basically says to treat women like shyt. But another part of your post seems to care about the character of a girl. Well, your post is conflicted. They have two objectives. A woman with a good character is a high self-esteem woman. The problem is that your hit-it-and-quit-it method won't get high value women. If you treat women like shyt all the time, you're going to get a girl who isn't self-secure, who probably has daddy issues and the like. You should read the post on here about LSE and HSE women because your post is veering towards all LSE women.
Agreed.

There are easier ways to judge her character. Tests will come up naturally in a relationship. All you have to do is be aware of them when they come up and pay attention to the actions of the girl.

Some guys try to overcompensate their desperation by treating a girl like shyt. Treat a woman how she deserves to be treated. If you have self-respect then that shouldn't be a problem.