Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report from the Chi

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to start making these just to record my conquests/failures. If you're not on Bumble yet - do so immediately. It's like Tinder but the chick has to reach out to you... Much more of an advantage over dating apps where chicks have a million thirsty guys blowing them up - they call the shots. And there are alot of dimes.

Met a smoking hot Blonde on Bumble last week and set up a date for last night. Not really much conversation via text or chat prior too so I admit I was a bit nervous/unsure of who she was.

Chick really did not have much to talk about besides the fact that she likes to get blacked out, drinks Jameson, blah blah. Hot - but Nothing of substance - screening red flag immediately kicks in. All she wanted to do is sit at the bar and drink - i wanted to go to the trivia bar to play games and get a little competition going to help with banter/tension: NOPE. The NFL Draft is happening here: they have a sick set up and i wanted to go walk around: NOPE. Let's go play pool/darts: NOPE Now i have to admit, i am very good at banter and trying to create tension, but this chick was a feisty one. Although there were some holes in my game for sure - I'm finally able to break her down a bit and get a good vibe going. Even checked her on the fact that I'm not buying drinks all night and she's going to have to pitch in... She throws a little hissy fit but opens up a tab and we start to have some decent charisma going when all the sudden...

My phone is laying on the bar and i get a text from my Saturday plate with a picture of her bed that says "Can't wait to crawl into this tonight..."

And she immediately looks at it HARD - Looks at me and goes "Oh, it's really no big deal. No big deal" before i even get to say anything. I ignore it as i didn't want to explain anything but looking back - it really could have been mistaken for a text from a chick that I am going to sleep with after our date or a back up plan. Change of demeanor happens almost instantly as i am already on the verge of fvckboy status... FVCK!

5 minutes pass - we had plans to go to the next bar - we get to the corner and she said she's going home. I ask her why and that I thought the was having fun. She said she is but she's tired. Asks me if I'm going to take the train home - I Say nope, im going out. I look her right in the eye, stick my hand out, say it was nice to meet you, shake, and say see ya round and walk away...

Now granted, this chick was not girlfriend material however would have definitely been a good plate/bang. I need to work on my conversation technique and building rapport rather than all banter and bs to try and get some emotional connection with her. Most of the **** guys struggle with i am great at, it's the serious stuff I'm garbage. We discussed previous relationships and it seems like most of the guys she was with are smothering AFC's - maybe she'll come back around as i walked away cleanly and are a challenge but I'm not worried about it.

Also - do not leave your phone on the bar. EVER. Rookie mistake.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could still work in your favor. Her panties may have been in a knot right after seeing the msg, but now you're the guy with options who other girls want.

One way you could have played it better though instead of ignoring the text, make a slight neg against the girl who sent the msg... "Oh it's her" in an annoyed voice as if she's agitating you. That way your date questions whether you're going to bang the girl, and at the same time wants to be better than her and win you over.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the south burbs and work in the city. Pretty much live on my boat in Diversey for the summer. Will be moving back full time in 6 months.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough break with the phone. Looking forward to future posts

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got this date tonight from POF, but now don't feel like going.....the rain got me feeling like ehhhh, don't know if I should go or not

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how you feel, just chilling with my dog and doing some work
That's cool, I don't feel like having redundant conversations, rather just talk quickly and smash, but my game ranges from piss pit poor to mansion on the moutains rich, I just want to smash when I am in that mindset I usually am to thirsty and needy

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got this date tonight from POF, but now don't feel like going.....the rain got me feeling like ehhhh, don't know if I should go or not
Sales 101:
Keeping your appointments establishes credibility.

Flaking on women has short-term benefits, but is poor in the long term. Push yourself to go and cross your fingers that she flakes.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of phone do you have, Dhwizdal? If you've an iPhone, there is an settings option where you can make texts private in the home screen so that you only receive a notification saying "(Name of Person Here): Text message. You should give it a shot! It has saved me from a lot of drama when spinning plates. They asked a lot of questions, but had no evidence in favor or against their point of view.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sales 101:
Keeping your appointments establishes credibility.

Flaking on women has short-term benefits, but is poor in the long term. Push yourself to go and cross your fingers that she flakes.
I actually went, it was ok, didn't get laid so IMO waste of time....I got thirsty and needy and just wanted to have sex and I think she sensed that. Could care less not really my type on to the next one

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday night. The chick who ****blocked me with the text Thursday night...

Met her through my line of work but never in person. Been texting the last week or so and set up for her to come see me all the way from Starved Rock. She was cool, into me from the start, got along with my friends great, offered to pay for things, good vibe going. Worked on my rapport game alot and was able to build comfort rather quickly this time.

She kept telling me playfully she wasn't going to hook up with me. But the slut wall finally came crashing down at 6am.

Was afraid i pulled out late so I told her on the way out the next morning that I left $40.00 on the counter for the morning after pill. I was not trying to be rude but she got really offended and almost stormed out of my room. I calmed her down and we left on good terms.

Would hang out again. She was fun, nice, submissive, and didn't piss me off. Cute chick. 6.5/10

Going to the Kentucky Derby this weekend to rage - hope to have something good from that.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarah - 30 - PHD IN PSYCHOLOGY - Very articulate, educated, driven, put together. A little daunting of a task at first as the normal conversations i have with chicks are no where near as thought provoking and intelligent however it really gave me a chance to work on picking at her feelings and painting elaborate pictures with my words to take her on a journey through my mind/world. Ok looking girl with a fantastic rack. Met her on Bumble a few weeks back however conversation was off and on and she was always the one to keep things going so i finally decided to meet.

Went out, had drinks, played some darts, had great intelligent conversation. Really enjoyed and am proud of the poetic sh*t i was coming up with. Picked and played with her mind with some red pill truths as i thought that would be a great topic of conversation to get a psychologist's hamster spinning a bit. We started talking about lust vs love and when i told her that i knew she was attracted to me in order to open the conversation up, I knew i had her. Basically just alot of rapport (more than usual), comfort, Kino. Very little jerkboy game which is unusual for me...however I'm sure it was still present in some fashion as typically I overdue it. Escalated all the way til the end end of the night to which she asked me if I'd like to come back and meet her kitty cat.

...The end.

On a side note; i found some stuff here that was very good regarding how to ramp up her feelings/hamster through conversation that i found very helpful when put into use. Even if you take away some of dialogue used here, it will be worth the look. ESPECIALLY THE STUFF ON PATTERNING: www.pickupguide.com/layguide/index.html

Will continue to use less jerkboy and more of the sh!t you will find in the above link until i find the perfect balance.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amanda - 24 - Another Tinderella - Suburban chick. Had her take a train to meet me in the City. Met up for drinks at a rootop and hooked right away with DHV and the ****y funny routine with a little Kino. Followed by rapport, and then escalation. Little did i know that she NEVER comes to the city let alone takes a train by herself. After the bar, took her out on a Sea Dog from Navy Pier to see the fire works and it was lights out from there. Took her back to my boat in Diversey, put on some Sinatra under the city lights, and got my d!ck sucked right there followed by a Fvck close in the cabin.

She's referring to me as her Christian Grey now and says all her friends are jealous.

My game is coming along well ever since i realized its not ALL about ****y, funny, jerkboy all the time. It really doesn't even feel like game for me anymore but has become completely natural. Been initiating conversations that appeal to their thoughts and feelings. Paint elaborate detailed pictures with your words. Then - be direct and assertive with your questions and qualifiers. Also, which has worked very well, is TELLING her what type of girl she is during the rapport phase. You can really nail this one by telling them they are complicated but it is the simple things that make them happy and elaborate in vague detail from there. It is a great hook to build the final connection she wants before you work on escalation.

Take a look at the pattern sh!t i mentioned in my first post. I'm telling you this stuff is golden if you take the concepts and make it your own. Feel free to PM me if you want more tactical details.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I find an even better hook is if she makes you a sandwich that's actually edible.

opener "Can u cook?"
her "yes"
u "prove it, make me a sandwich, I am the sandwich king and all shall bow before me."

And before you add anything, yes I've used this and it has not always resulted in a sandwich, sometimes you get lasagna or spaghetti. Game is not about doing special little things, or saying planned sh1t, its about who you are as a man. You could basically say ANYTHING to a woman and as long as you have high level game and good body language, she will tag you. I fvcked a girl after meeting her on the street, I spoke no Portuguese and she spoke no English.. its all about game.

Frank Sinatra and a Boat? Dude, you are trying way to hard. A happy meal and a romantic drive down to the pharmacy for condoms should be enough, she should pay for both.
Sarah - 30
Jesus murphy are you 70 years old? That chick is way past expiry. You can do better... Let the cucks fight for those over educated cvnts.

1:46 Even this b1tch is getting hot for that monkey.

Last edited:

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must have missed the part where i said it doesn't even feel like "game" anymore... Regardless, by your logic - we should just close the forum and put a notice up that says "You could basically say ANYTHING to a woman and as long as you have high level game and good body language, she will tag you"

lol...

The City, Frank Sinatra, and boats is who I am. I fxck a new chick every week bringing them into my world.

Don't you have a Chinese wife? Tell her to make me a sandwich.

Thanks for golden tips :up:

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you have a Chinese wife? Tell her to make me a sandwich.
I could and she would. :D
You could basically say ANYTHING to a woman and as long as you have high level game and good body language, she will tag you"
This is a fundamental concept...discussions and dialogues are things you do with other men. Women are interested in fvcking, babies, family and little else. I speak to women like their 4 years old and they love it... if I talk to a woman about anything other than sesame street level ****, their eyes glaze over. Americunts are not meant to be philosophical, they just regurgitate bs they saw on TV or something their professor told them. I really don't think they are creative enough to come up with an original thought on their own.

Typical dialogue from a woman "oooooh cute, omg, I love XYZ stupid sh1t, omg... sooo cute"

Typical dialogue from woman trying to sound smart "Women have actually been oppressed, yes and 1 out of 4 women will be raped over their entire life, body positive images will change male perception, also pigs can fly, yes they can."

For example: I just walked past my friend and his wife who I told to **** off not 1 week ago for regurgitating smart speak. I walked past and said "There goes my best friend and his feminist ***** wife". She starts laughing, smiling and pointing at me in a 'ohhh you!' way. My friend is still fvckin clueless. Only an idiot would smile when you tell them they are an idiot. (She's white)

On a separate note, I know you are a captain, so I'll ask you... how many times, realistically, have you seen a woman as a captain of a ship or even a competent sailor who wasn't trying to 'assert' her dominance? As far as I know, the only time a woman is on a ship, is if she is taking a cruise or spreading her legs.

This is about as serious as women get for me.

Last edited: