Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fiancé leaving for a month

Twest55

Reaction score
So me and my fiancee have been together for over 2 years but just got engaged a month ago. She is leaving to europe on a family vacation for a month in about 2 weeks. The longest we have ever been apart is a week so a month seems like forever. Her mom planned this vacation like 6 months ago so i knew it was coming but now it is really hitting me hard. She is going to visit family so im not worried about her cheating or anything. Has anyone been in a similar situation ? Maybe you can give me some positive advice on how to pass the time?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on your engagement. Take this time to do something exciting, something you've always wanted to do. Take rock climbing lessons, go skydiving, go backpacking in the mountains, flyfishing, go to mexico and surf, etc.

You get the idea. The point is, to know you can go out and live it up without needing her with you. Plus, when she gets back, and has stories about her vacation, you'll have some stories too...