Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminists Celebrate Cuckolding

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Self-described relationship (and contrived selfie) expert Alyssa Giacobbo puts a sympathetic spin on examples of women cheating, and tells you why men should just expect that in 2016. If this isn't enough to make you want to vomit, you have a stomach of steel.

Examples:

One 41-year-old Brooklynite began sleeping with a co-worker she thought more her professional equal after eight years of marriage and a child with her “low-earning husband.”

“A lot of women I know stick with [the empowered relationship] and suffer through it even as they have that fantasy of being with someone who is their equal, or even their superior.”

The “fewer consequences” part in the title comes with the woman facing hardly any backlash from her peers.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/27/cuckold-your-husband-the-raw-marriage-deal-for-men/#ixzz49wTwN4EY

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"One man knows his wife is sleeping with the neighborhood “douche bag” while he does the menial tasks of cleaning the cages of the family’s bunny. He’s staying with her because he hopes it’s just a phase"

- Alyssa Giacobbo offering support for the end of the Nuclear family in lieu of more female orgasms.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is new here? Most women do not feel like they are responsible for anything. Things "just happen", because they are led around by her emotions. If a women cheats... it's because the man she is with isn't doing it for her, it's his fault....

Jesus, this is nothing new... this is the way it has been in the USA since the late 1970s. Men are nothing more than useful utilities to most women.

I was having lunch at my favorite Sushi bar in the CBD and overheard three women talking about their relationships. One was married and she admitted that another man was turning her on, another had three dudes on a hook, one was good in bed but was a player, one has divorced with kids, good, but his resources were divided, the other sucked in bed, but was rich and was hooked, her plan... dump the divorced guy, hook the rich dude and continue to fvck the player on the side. The last (poor thing) was stuck with a guy she didn't really like, but he had money and let her live in his downtown high end condo, she wouldn't be 'using him' except the "economy was so bad", it's not her fault that she is just using this guy... it's the economy.

Gentlemen ALL WOMEN are like this. Stop looking for unicorns and just accept the reality of things. Live for yourself, be the player, or just go MGTOW.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. I have a lot of close female friends. I value my male buddies more, since I know their friendship isn't conditional. But these women tell me **** like I'm their female friends. You want confirmation that the stuff you read on this site is true? Go get super friend zoned with some attractive chicks and talk to them. Your mind will be blown.

The stuff RangerMike said is par for the course. I could list a bunch of stuff that's way worse.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's partially the guys fault. Most guys are terrible in bed and couple that with the other issues and it's like what am I getting out of this. Guys have the ability to become really good in bed if they want to, so if they choose not to then that's on them.

If you fvck a woman good you can get away with just about anything and they won't risk losing that magic stick because they know it's too hard to find another one.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is new here? Most women do not feel like they are responsible for anything. Things "just happen", because they are led around by her emotions. If a women cheats... it's because the man she is with isn't doing it for her, it's his fault....

Jesus, this is nothing new... this is the way it has been in the USA since the late 1970s. Men are nothing more than useful utilities to most women.

I was having lunch at my favorite Sushi bar in the CBD and overheard three women talking about their relationships. One was married and she admitted that another man was turning her on, another had three dudes on a hook, one was good in bed but was a player, one has divorced with kids, good, but his resources were divided, the other sucked in bed, but was rich and was hooked, her plan... dump the divorced guy, hook the rich dude and continue to fvck the player on the side. The last (poor thing) was stuck with a guy she didn't really like, but he had money and let her live in his downtown high end condo, she wouldn't be 'using him' except the "economy was so bad", it's not her fault that she is just using this guy... it's the economy.

Gentlemen ALL WOMEN are like this. Stop looking for unicorns and just accept the reality of things. Live for yourself, be the player, or just go MGTOW.
Fvck them right and you'll never have to worry about getting laid and have to worry a lot less in general. Bottom line

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck them right and you'll never have to worry about getting laid and have to worry a lot less in general. Bottom line
True. It's funny that the two most important things in life, most men NEVER freaking learn how to do properly. One is reading women and their body language. The other is fvcking them.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What can man do about it?
Opt out of marriage. If you are married and discover infidelity, kick her ass to the curb. That's what we can do about it. Vote with your feet. Have some self respect. You don't have to be alpha. Just a man that will deliver consequences for bad behavior.

I would like to get married and have the companionship and comfort a woman might offer me. With what I know right now it's not worth the effort on my part. I will continue to spin plates and may have an ltr. I won't become emotionally attached to any female.

My blue pill side thinks this is a sad state of affairs. My red pill side knows that it is what it is and proceed accordingly.

Last edited:

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this forum will ever be like the Roosh V forum, but you can find it's ill effects spreading around the web.

I'm guessing OP doesn't like feminists right? Then why fvck are you reading things posted by them? It amazes me how so many guys are addicted to pissing themselves off? It's like they get a strange frill out of it...

Do guys here google things like this? Do guys scour around feminists blogs finding things to get angry about?

Believe it or not, not every woman is actually a feminist. Hardcore feminism is for women who view the world from a man's perspective.

The irony is, imo nature always overcomes nurture in the end...women in a deep, primal level are still women regardless of what's on the service.

Men who are weak willed will be trampled upon by certain women, vis-a-vis a woman who is weak willed will be trampled upon by certain men.

My advice? Concentrate on things you enjoy and feel good about, ignore things that piss you off and don't fall victim to the "clickbait" Simple.

Last edited:

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice? Concentrate on things you enjoy and feel good about, ignore things that piss you off and don't fall victim to the "clickbait" Simple.
I haven't ever visited the roosh forum so I don't know how bad it is, but my guess is that the majority of the men there are overly sour.

Misery loves company, even when it comes to red pill talk. In my opinion, a small bit of it is necessary for good perspective, as long as it isn't overdone. Moderation is the key.

We have the ability to see things for exactly how they are and then adjust our lives, actions, and visions accordingly. So we should be thankful for that. Unfortunately, it's way too easy to take it too far and get into the habit of constantly searching for ways to be even angrier. It's as if we enjoy being overly angry at women together. Sounds a lot like women, huh? :p

My suggestion is that we use such real talk to help those who are still clueless. Within ourselves and the more experienced in the community however, we should move past it and focus on how we can better our lives positively.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat women as high risk profile stocks, invest in them only if you can afford with no problem to lose what you are investing.

Personally Im not investing sh1t in them anymore, I dont even skip a planned training session in the gym for a date that I know could be a flake, I suggest the weekend and if she doesnt accept I move on.

Its in front of us all, there are no such things as put and effort and get a reward back when it comes of women, it all depends who you are and the right circumstances.

The only thing that works 100% is increase your own value, put all your effort in improving yourself, the better you are the less work it takes to get the most out of them.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Misery loves company, even when it comes to red pill talk. In my opinion, a small bit of it is necessary for good perspective, as long as it isn't overdone. Moderation is the key...My suggestion is that we use such real talk to help those who are still clueless. Within ourselves and the more experienced in the community however, we should move past it and focus on how we can better our lives positively.
This may come across to some people as "soft" but what "positivity" can gained posting what op posted?

Is it really surprising that there are people in the world who are only looking out for themselves? Men or women?

The majority of men aren't getting laid, the majority of men in THIS forum aren't getting laid and because they can't get laid they're reading things like what op posted and are using it as validation and fuel for their anger.

Bear in mind this was most likely written by a feminist, so this is an extreme opinion.

Most women aren't going around plotting the demise of all the men they're seeing, fortunately they're not that deceitful nor as intelligent.

Most women know they need men in their lives more than some of you guys think.

Treat women as high risk profile stocks, invest in them only if you can afford with no problem to lose what you are investing.

Personally Im not investing sh1t in them anymore, I dont even skip a planned training session in the gym for a date that I know could be a flake, I suggest the weekend and if she doesnt accept I move on.

Its in front of us all, there are no such things as put and effort and get a reward back when it comes of women, it all depends who you are and the right circumstances.

The only thing that works 100% is increase your own value, put all your effort in improving yourself, the better you are the less work it takes to get the most out of them.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may come across to some people as "soft" but what "positivity" can gained posting what op posted?

The majority of men aren't getting laid, the majority of men in THIS forum aren't getting laid and because they can't get laid they're reading things like what op posted and are using it as validation and fuel for their anger.
I didn't even click on the link the OP posted. Reading the title was enough for me.

You're right that some things aren't even worth giving an inkling of thought to.

I guess this is a way for men who are unsuccessful with women to rationalize their lack of success.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson:

Women love sex, and if you aren't going to expend the time and energy to learn how to be good at it, then they will actively seek out guys like me who do.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is pointless getting mad at women. They can not help themselves.... this is how they are. You don't get mad at the sky when it rains. You just either stay inside, or if you MUST go out, wear a slicker and take an umbrella. Standing there shaking your fist at the sky yelling at the rain just makes you look like a crazy person.

Remember women are not men... so stop treating them this way. When you are is a disagreement with a man you debate... debating a chick is a waste of time because she can't use logic and reason. The only way to respond to a women you disagree with is to fvcking ignore her. Doing anything else indicates at some level you care what she thinks.