Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Equivalent of SoSusave

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a female equivalent of the SoSuave forum?

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what exactly do you hope to gain from that site? Hell women can't even be straight with men about what they want yet plenty of the veteran DJs here on this site know what a woman wants better than she does.

I took a quick look at that web site, and within 2 minutes I found a thread about a "woman" wanting to know how to stretch her puss to the max and it went on for several pages. The regular women on that site couldn't even tell they were being trolled.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious thats all. I've been around a long time man, I know better. I do enjoy knowing how people think, even if it is fuhked up.

I just went and checked out the link......some girl was complaining about a panty thief. He broke into her house and she caught him mid-sniff holding a pair of her dirty panties. Was that you Saul? :D You gotta quit taking that PUA stuff so seriously.

Last edited:

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was Brad's hot new asian chick's best friend's panties...and it was worth it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus christ i went on that site and they started talking about ****ing their husbands with strap ons. Im out fellas.
So bone their husbands with strap one deny them sex and give it up to other men, ones who won't help or pay a single bill? How much worse can you be cuckholded?

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went and checked out the link......some girl was complaining about a panty thief. He broke into her house and she caught him mid-sniff holding a pair of her dirty panties.
"Mid-sniff". That cracked me up. Maybe he was blowing his nose. Ha.

The pegging sh!t? WTF? Just WTF?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what exactly do you hope to gain from that site? Hell women can't even be straight with men about what they want yet plenty of the veteran DJs here on this site know what a woman wants better than she does.

I took a quick look at that web site, and within 2 minutes I found a thread about a "woman" wanting to know how to stretch her puss to the max and it went on for several pages. The regular women on that site couldn't even tell they were being trolled.
I wasn't going to read that site at first, but now you've got me sold.

I can fully agree with this advice :D

Last edited:

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's even more productive at work. Maybe employers should offer some corporate incentives for *******s? :D

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls don't need an equivalent to SoSuave.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I see more and more pegging and cuckolding clips on some of my favorite tube sites. And creampie eating??? Jesus, what is wrong with these men? If it's cream that you crave, just drink it fresh, straight out of the tap for crying out loud??!!
No, I'd prefer it in a bowl. Or a taco shell lol
Damn, I just don't get it....

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a female equivalent of the SoSuave forum?
Probably Red Pill Women on Reddit more so than the site above. Idk for sure. I've met a few RP women, had a descent fwb for a little bit.
Now it may say "RP" but these broads are far from it. Most if not all are looking to lock down and marry a high SMV "alpha" male.

BaconReader app works best if you have an iPhone.

The funniest posts are the ones were the BF is too nice and sweet and she's drying up like a desert. She misses the bad boy that made her drip and she "felt" attraction.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that site is in no way a female SoSuave

and OMFG the amount of cucks there simply amazes me... pegging... WTF

If you want to study the opposite of being a DJ... great site!
If you want to be dominated by a woman... great site!
If women, to you, have the golden pvssy... great site!
If you are a repressed homosexual male... great site!

My idea is to go there and not even troll, but give DJ advice... LMFAO

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pegging ... seriously!!! if you're a heterosexual guy thats marked exit only. You're meant to be the pounder not poundee.