Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female boss - does she like me

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
jeesuz christ talk about over analyzing something

does she like you? who knows, ask her out for drinks after work and find out
BUMP A MILLION TIMES!!! The fact that you know you made EC with her for exactly 6 seconds is scaring me a little bit.

I think your boss enjoys your hard work and company and that's it. The subtle touching etc is always a good sign, but it seems like this is strictly a working relationship. Go meet girls when you go out and through friends, don't risk your career over this!!! The only way I'd hook up or date a girl I work with is if she made it that freakin' obivious. Even if I knew she wanted me I'd still be hesistant because of the strain it could cause on my career. Think with the head on top of your shoulders.

PIMP

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're f*cking crazy. This is your boss you're talking about. Shes your ally in the politics of the office, so if you date her and break up, you can forget about future promotions.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Meh, jobs come and go.

Screwing the boss is fun! I have boned 2 of mine :cool:

Heres what you do, start flirting with horny compliments. It starts when you notice something different about her...

"Wow, love the new hairdo! You look completely different to me. Its almost like you are actually attractive now" (shock) "damn its really too bad we work together, no chance of well... nevermind. Did you get the reports yesterday (or some workrelated crap)"

Keep teasing her like this and one day tell her you are tired of girls always looking at your ass. She will look for sure, then you say "Oh no. Not you too? Damn these buns of steel!"

Funny and flirty works for me though. If you gave the personality of a doorknob dont dream of trying this.

Oh, and do find some prospects outside of the work place, dont bust all your nuts in one basket.

neuromancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the plan

I will spend the next few weeks going out of my way to meet new honeys.

This will keep my Interest Level under control and gives me enough time to get more information re: whether the boss does like me or not.

I've been burned this way before (looking only at my own High Interest Level and not the woman's) and I have a bad feeling deep down that she isn't interested and that it's all professional.

On the other hand, considering she is 11 years older and single (never been married) - what does that say about her ability to interact with men - even with men she likes?

So while I say be careful as she might not be interested at all and I could get hurt a lot - it would be foolish to give up now if she does have feelings for me.

So as you guys recommend, don't put both eggs in one basket.